toxicneon

Game of Thrones

Yeah I think that is the plan Fortune!

Also love this episode! Finally some dragon action!!

The thing is, Tarly is from the Reach. He wants to be Warden of the Reach. What is he planning on feeding the people he will be responsible for? Deep Fried Lannister?

when was the last time Ghost was shown, I really cant remember

26 minutes ago, InugamiZERO said:

when was the last time Ghost was shown, I really cant remember

Did he leave before the battle of the *******s? I remember reading that they didn't want to use Ghost in the battle because it would've been to expensive to CGI...

Damn, great episode! Although it's an interesting approach by Dany to try to win the Westerosi people over by burning the biggest food sources right before winter. Some hard years coming up for the common folk!

If what I suspect is true, then Jon may well be the true king of Westeros, or at least have a better claim than Dany. 

That is if jealousy doesn't kill everyone.

And the tension between Arya and Sansa is worrying me! Not to mention Little Finger being up to no good!

I predict he is not going to live to see the end of the season. 

Arya is smart. I suspect she's going to see right through his mind games. My only question is is she going to stab him with that dagger or is Brienne going to pick him up and toss him off something high? 

I just want Arya to walk up to bran and be like. "Whats little finger planning?" Bran just pauses looks at her and says "He's plotting to make sansa the queen of the kingdom, to separate her from those she relies on so that she only relies on him and he effectively becomes the ruler of the 7 kingdoms"

And arya just walks up and stabs him.

Tell me, I couldn't see it clearly this episode but that final scene with him, was he smiling or just looking?

And woohoo the olympic rowing champion has returned and is changing professions to the hammer. I look forward to the suicide squad episode next week!

He looked like he was smirking to me. 

Between being the rowing and the smithing I'm surprised Gendry even has to bother with a hammer. He could probably rip men apart with his bare hands. 

Looks like he has his dad's sense of humour though :)

I was wondering when Gendry would show up again.

LF was smirking. He know he is being followed. I hope he dies in this season. Can't handle his smug face.

At this point, I think everyone wants him dead. His plot line is drawing thin anyway. 

So, who do you reckon is going to make it back out of the Magnificent Seven? I'm pretty sure Jon and Gendry will live.

Tormund should be on that list as well.

Can't let that Brienne and Tormund flame fail yet

That's who we want to live XD

I think The Hound will live too. I suspect he'll be in for a meeting with Sansa at some point.

Hmm. Maybe it's him who kills Littlefinger? 

Yeah so they better find a zombie and scoot back to Winterfall posthaste. I think there is only two episodes left?

Yeah I think there is only 2 episodes left!

But I was glad we saw some decent dragon action!

I do feel sad for Jaime though. When he's away from his toxic sister, he starts to show shades of being a decent person, but now he's got a brand new reason to stick by her.

And I do not see Cersei's 'solution' to be very clever. 

Brienne x Jaime all the way! Tormund shall marry Podrick!!!

In all seriousness it'll be interesting to see who survives. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Gendry dies. Jon won't, I doubt the hound will... Jorah is fair game.

I wonder where Sam will go, to winterfell or the wall, he and Bran need to let Jonny boy know of his family history.

I think Sam will stop at Winterfell on his way to the Wall. If nothing else than to tell then the Maesters are pillocks and won't listen. 

I don't seen Gendry dying just yet. He has to reunite with Arya at least once. 

Gendry and the Hound fighting for Aryas affection.

Tormund thinking the hound is fighting for Briannes affection

Brianne and Cercei fighting for Jaime's affection.

It's gonna be one big circle.

I think Sam will go to Winterfell and then talk to Bran.

I don't think The Hound is interested in Arya. I think in the books he's more into Sansa.

Yes. Tormund has to live so we can see him and Jaime 'fight' over Brienne XD