toxicneon

Game of Thrones

I wonder how Bran is going to break it to Jon? Or will he tell Sansa first if Jon's not back at Winterfell in time?

I still feel sorry for Cat though. She spent her entire marriage thinking her husband cheated on her, when he really was the most honorable man in all of Westeros. Too honorable to defend his own honor. 

I think Bran will get back while Jons still away and he'll tell Sansa, and she'll keep it a secret and make Bran keep it a secret because if the northerners find out they'll turn against them.

And later down the line Bran or sansa will let it slip and Jon will get mad at them... probably on his wedding day to his aunt.

Yeah I do not see the Northerners being too chuffed with Jon's true identity. Though he might happy enough to give up being KITN as long as he can still fight the WW.

Well that was an interesting episode.

Bran is being creepy, Jon and Davos are being a little dumb in their arguments, but yay Jorahs okay and Elaria got her just desserts. Also that ending :D

I never thought I'd feel sorry for the Sand Snakes. As much as I disliked those women, that was an awful scene. Very good acting. 

Yes, cause she was a terrible character who destroyed her royal familys line (even though she wasn't part of it) and killed a completely innocent girl for no good reason in a cruel way. And the daughter wasn't an innocent girl, and while she probably didn't deserve it, her mother definitely did.

That's disturbing, MP.

I won't argue that they didn't deserve to die, but it was a terribly cruel method. I would never find it funny. 

She got the same treatment as joffery but everyone laughed at Joffery even though he was an interesting character. She wasn't interesting her entire plot was stupid and I'm glad we don't have to see the sand snakes again.

I don't recall laughing when Joffery died. I was glad he died, but I didn't find any particular amusement in it.

You don't find anything wrong with making someone watch as a loved one slowly dies and then as their corpse rots? That's not death, that's torture. 

Yeah and she deserves torture, and I didn't laugh when joffery died cause it looked uttely horrible.

I think the punishment was such a great idea. And the scene was amazing! Don't get me wrong, it is cruel and horrible.  Also I agree that Sand snake's role had no purpose. I also didn't like her very much.

The only thing I didn't like was Bran basically telling Sansa that he saw what happened to her. Like... You could have proven your powers in another way... AND he's acting so weird...

Also the ending was amazing. I'm sad she had to die because she's amazing, but so glad she told him what she did.

The sand snakes were such interesting characters in the book, I hoped they would've been portrayed a bit better in the show too. And I agree with deja, that Bran part was so.... weird?? He could've said that he knows what happen in any other way than "but you looked so beautiful... so beautiful...". I understand that he's a bit confused with all the powers and practically the weight of the world on his shoulders but still, creeps. Can't wait for Arya to get to Winterfell, though! I live for the Starks reunion!

I think Arya is heading home after she heard the news of Winterfell. Also I think the scene with her meeting her wolf again was kinda a sign of you don't need to kill what you encounter kinda thing.

Wonder if Danny will believe Jon eventually. Maybe she needs to take a fly around to the north a bit.

2 hours ago, HeDy said:

I understand that he's a bit confused with all the powers and practically the weight of the world on his shoulders but still, creeps.

Yeah but... Before he came to Winterfell he was normal? Like when he spoke with Benjen and all. He didn't look like he took drugs then.

45 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I think Arya is heading home after she heard the news of Winterfell. Also I think the scene with her meeting her wolf again was kinda a sign of you don't need to kill what you encounter kinda thing.

Wonder if Danny will believe Jon eventually. Maybe she needs to take a fly around to the north a bit.

Arya is heading home. I also can't wait for the Stark reunion! 

I think Danny will believe him, or he will escape somehow (on a dragon? XD).

50 minutes ago, deja said:

I think Danny will believe him, or he will escape somehow (on a dragon? XD).

I hope not, I'm hoping Green and Cream will be bonded to other non-combatants, like Danny and Black.

maybe Bran and Tyrion, then a non-combative member of the three power houses would have a dragon

If you haven't seen the new episode yet, I advise having the popcorn ready by mid episode.  The last quarter had me on the edge of my seat!

Ah man! I figured I'd pop into the local Dragcave GOT thread to say hello! I've been binging this series for the past week and plan on reading the books after I'm caught up c:

Gosh the OST for the show is so beautiful *-*

I'm excited about today's episode. I hope I don't find it to be boring like the last one. 

I can already hear the songs that will be sung after that battle.

"I fell in to a burning ring of fire"

"We went down, down, down, as the flames grew higher"

"And they burned, burned, burned, in the ring of fire"

"The ring of fire"

Also Bran is getting creepier and creepier and I'm a little sad it looks like he and Meera aren't gonna become a thing :(

I know Creepy Bran is creepy, but he could have been a bit more grateful to Meera. The poor girl would have been doing everything for him.

Also, Jaime and Tarly? What the heck dudes? Taking the gold was one thing, but stealing the food as well? You planning on starving out the whole of the Reach?