toxicneon

Game of Thrones

watched the last episode on sunday. i still cant believe *** SPOILERS TO FOLLOW *** that Cersei blew up the temple/holy building thing with Margaery and Ser Loras inside.

my exact comment was " Well, that escalated quickly "

but yay Lord Frey is dead!

When you get an email and the first line starts with 'Come and see'...

"This egg appears to be covered in scales."

Does this make anybody else think of Dany's dragon eggs? smile.gif

I thought it was because that was basically the only way to the north but looking at the map... I have no idea O.o

It was something to do with getting to King's Landing in the fastest time possible, but it seems out of the way.

Also, Qarth is all the way over there? Dany what were you thinking?

I knew they had to get to Riverrun and they might have been on the other side of the river. So the quickest would have been the Twins instead of looping back around

I wonder if Jorah Mormont will find a cure for his... um rock sickness?

Well, the Maesters found a way to cure Shireen, or at least stop it from getting any worse. He needs to look those guys up.

Yeah but are they even still alive after Stannis defeat!

It wouldn't really matter if those maesters were alive or not, since they seem to pass on their knowledge unto newer generations every time. Hey, who knows, maybe Sam is a quick learner and gets to become a maester and meets up with Jorah to cure him tongue.gif

That would be pretty cool actually.

Sam is studying at the Citadel and in pops Jorah, looking for a cure. They become friends and Sam gets brownies points with Dany for helping to cure Jorah.

Yeah and then Sam speaks highly of Jon Snow and wham! They get to meet up!

I can actually kinda see Dany going after the White Walkers first and leaving Cersei and co to stew in King's Landing for a bit. Everyone outside of the Crownlands just kind of ignore Cersei and get on with the stuff that really matters.

Well that depends on if anyone tells her. And if the others doesn't pressure her in doing the wrong thing.

This is where I hope Tyrion will guide her.

I'm really interested about how the Lanistwins are going to deal with Dany & Tyrion and vice versa.

Tyrion loves his brother and hates his sister. He would probably happily kill Cersei, but that would hurt Jaime.

Jaime loves both his siblings, but now has conflicted feelings towards them. Tyrion killed their father and Cersei got wildfire happy in King's Landing.

Dany doesn't care for either twin and would kill both, but she likes Tyrion, whom she knows loves Jaime.

Cersei hates everyone but herself and Jaime.

Edited by Fortune86

Yeah I'm wondering how that might go down as well.

But I have a feeling if Cersei continues to go nuts Jaime might change his feelings towards her.

I know he said in the previous episode that he would do anything for her basically but I don't know. Things might change.

And that guy she appointed as her right hand... I think he might even poison her mind more. But then again he needs her because she allows him to do his experiments.

Yeah, I think Cersei is going to continue to make bad decisions and Jaime will go off her.

One of the biggest problems they are going to face is food. The Tyrells were the ones feeding King's Landing and without their aid the people are going to starve and start revolting, just ike before. Cersei is either going to have to go to war to claim enough farmland to feed people, or just kill those who complain.

I haven't seen season six yet but I saw and heard some spoilers....... I wants it xd.png.

on another note, my little sister (under 18 btw) has started to watch game of thrones and is up to season 2...... >:D I keep spoiling stuff for her.... if you are worried about her age for watching this show, so am I, though she has watched orange is the new black with my mum and little brother on Netflix...........

after finding out who lady stoneheart was I really think that she will appear in season 7.