toxicneon

Game of Thrones

I'm not a fan of the Missandei-Grey Worm romance

What.

In the books, Missandei is a little girl. About 10 years old. That's really disturbing.

Oh, right, my coworker mentioned that she's a sexy babe in the TV series. :T

Edited by lightbird

What.

In the books, Missandei is a little girl. About 10 years old. That's really disturbing.

Oh, right, my coworker mentioned that she's a sexy babe in the TV series. :T

Yeah that's probably one of the main reasons I don't like it, aside for it being kind of boring. In my mind she's still a 10 year old girl. But in the series she's way older. The actress is 23 years old.

Pic in case you're curious

Margery being innocent is an interesting twist.

The first walker was from the end of season 2. The one that had a stare down with Sam. The second one really did look like Voldemort now that you mentioned it xd.png (cannot unsee)

As for today's episode:

I want to hug Pod forever.

Jon and Ghost are finally together. Sniff. Though I have no idea what the whole point of having Bran there was.

Also Jojen just agreeing to Bran warging into Hodor bothered me more than it should have...

Cersei and Margery. That burn was just epic xd.png

They're moving pretty fast with the whole LitthefingerxLysa story.

Danny wondering if she has enough ships/men to go to Westeros. That scene was just a big middle finger to book readers I tell you.

I just want to be able to yell at Sansa to run away, but where could she go? I doubt she'd make it to the wall and Jon on her own and I don't think there is anyone she could trust to take her there.

I wish she had gone with the Hound when she had the chance, then at least she'd be with Ayra.

Margery being innocent is an interesting twist.

In what way is margery innocent?

I just want to be able to yell at Sansa to run away, but where could she go? I doubt she'd make it to the wall and Jon on her own and I don't think there is anyone she could trust to take her there.

I wish she had gone with the Hound when she had the chance, then at least she'd be with Ayra.

The Wall itself isn't that safe either sadly. but at least she would've been with Jon.

She wished that too xd.png (except the Arya part).

In what way is margery innocent?

They made it so she didn't have any involvement with Joffrey's death. She only found out after that Olenna poisoned him.

Edited by Isuzu

The Wall itself isn't that safe either sadly.

I figured as much, but I really want some of the Stark family to get back together. I was so sad that Bran didn't reunite with Jon properly.

My Dad (who watches the show with me) and I are taking bets who is going to go through the Moondoor. It seems to get a lot of attention so we're sure it ist going to come in somewhere. He thinks it'll be Robin but I'm sure it will be Lysa. I don't think Petyr will want to be married to her for long.

My Dad (who watches the show with me) and I are taking bets who is going to go through the Moondoor. It seems to get a lot of attention so we're sure it ist going to come in somewhere. He thinks it'll be Robin but I'm sure it will be Lysa. I don't think Petyr will want to be married to her for long.

Muhuhahaha I know what happens >:) #bookreader, if you want tips on who to bet on let me know wink.gif

They made it so she didn't have any involvement with Joffrey's death. She only found out after that Olenna poisoned him.

Thats not really a twist, its more a twist that we know that Olena and Petyr did it cause in the books it was only ever hinted at, and Margery never had anything to do with it.

She was gonna be queen why would she try to kill him, especially when she was good at wrapping him around her finger.

Called it o3o

I hope Ayra and the Hound get to the Vale soon.

I.am.so.mad at that cliffhanger.

*spoiler alert* Is it my dirty mind, or it looked like Sansa "did the thing" with Littlefinger? That smile on her face was suspicious! rolleyes.gif

Thanks, raging GoT fans posting graphic images for reaffirming that I'm still not alright with watching realistic maiming and torture.

I.am.so.mad at that cliffhanger.

*spoiler alert* Is it my dirty mind, or it looked like Sansa "did the thing" with Littlefinger? That smile on her face was suspicious! rolleyes.gif

*spoiler reply*

To me it looked more like she went full Margaery on him. As in she knows what he wants and will keep it just out of reach because she can

I'm liking her new look though.

^ T.T

Just stumbled upon this:

Characters to be cast for Season 5

Not sure if it's legit, but it makes sense.

The part about Obara intrigues me.

Also, can anyone tell me who the Waif is? edit: Nevermind , I figured it out. I don't have the books in English and the name was changed in translation

Edited by Isuzu

Why didn't John take Ghost with him? He's just handed Sam his sword and I don't think he has any other weapons on him. What is he going to kill Mance with? His bare hands?

He didn't want ghost to die, and obviously he would steal someones weapon and kill mance. If he goes in their carrying a massive sword they'll kill him.

So his grand plan is to simply walk straight up to the guy? I was hoping something a bit more steathy.

Well in the books hes tasked with negotiating with Mance. So they're probably trying to get a way to do that.

I liked the season ending. I want more!

spoiler: Wow, Arya! I don't even know what to say. Also, wow to Tyrion!

Poor Dany having to lock up her dragons. It was only a matter of time though. Especially after an innocent three year old was burned to death by the biggest one.

Brienne is awesome.

I want more on Jon Snow. I've heard spoilers from friends who are well ahead of me on the books. I want to know for sure.

wow

major spoilers ahead ;u;

oh man oh man tyRION

ok first of all no words can express how much i adore him and oh man i can't believe it and shea or shay or however its spelled oH MAN. i'm sure she was secretly allied with tywin the whole time oh man. poor tyrion he doesnt deserve this. and afterward when he was like "i'm sorry" oh my god im dying

and i was so scared the hound would kill brienne but no thank goodness. and arya wOW. that was cold dang

ok i was so sad sansa wasn't in the episode because i love her. and dany was barely in it but her dragons aw. i wasn't sure if she was just like hiding them away but the place she put them was a place not meant to be opened very often, so i honestly think she was locking them in there to die ;u;

what else happened hmm let me think

well tywin and tyrion and varys are either dead or have ditched

that leaves cersei who i was hoping would die, and jaime who i still hate for other reasons even though he supports tyrion. and of course the precious little king tommen who i think is so sweet and i fear for his little life

ahhhh that was such a crazy episode i loved it i loved it

wtf happened with bran and that other chick and the bearded raven dude. that was a trippy scene idk

that was the longest rave/ramble ever

I liked the season ending. I want more!

Me too!

Spoilers, so highlight to read:

This season has been my favourite! Ever since he appeard in the book, Oberyn has been my favourite character and I loved him in the show as well. My favourite scene was the word-fight with Cersei and Tywin during Joffrey's wedding meal. Everything in that conversation is an thinly veiled insult xd.png

I liked how the last episode ended, with Arya looking excited on the ship, but I wish they had included a certain part of the conversation that takes place when Jaime rescues Tyrion.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dorne and the Sand Snakes in the next season.

How many seasons are out now? Anyone know? I can always look it up myself, I suppose, I'm just lazeh.