toxicneon

Game of Thrones

Unless, of course, GRRM realises he's dying and burns the manuscript out of petty spite.

I could totally see him doing that, wheezing there by the fire, chuckling weakly, but smug, knowing no one will ever know how he really wanted to end the books...

I might have to agree with both Tommen and Jaime for killing Cersei. Tyrion is way too obvious, and I can't really think of anyone else, other than Bran in some way (since he's a brother to someone as well xd.png ).

Hmmm. Can't see Tomnene doing somehinng like that on purpose. He's the antithesys to Joffrey after all. But, I can see him just happily signing papers that the small council put in front of him... And one of those papers being his mother's death sentence.

I can also see him doing it on sort of purpose. Maybe he'll order the death sentance in a fit of frustraton or something without really understanding what he just did.

How old is in at the end of the last book? In the series I figured he was about Rickon's age.

He's closer to Bran. In the first book, they are practicing swordplay against each other. And the wiki says that he is seven year's old in the frist book. So, by now, he would be around eight years old.

Tommen is a sweet guy. He loves his mother, and unless something really changes his character in the future books (the while marriage with Margaery did boost his self confidence) there's no way that he'd do something like that.

And also, there's another part of the prophecy there. It says that only after she outlives her children, who will all die as kings and queen, and after the more beautiful queen comes, that then she'll be killed by valonqar. So no, I can't see her death to be by her children's hands.

I knooow, right? I was like WOAH at the end. Huge. Love it.

That was a really good foreshadowing. I loved watching it. =) Can't wait until the actual season starts!

Best friend sent me these Valentines today:

winter isn't the only thing thats coming *jon snow face*

i love you like a brother *ceresei face*

i'll let you into my heart *daenerys face*

hodor *hodor face*

I love her so much I died of laughter

Speaking of Game of Thrones don't even mention Theon I love him so much and Reek I just---

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I am so ready for the new season already. Seen all the previews and even resorted to fan made videos to keep me going. Any seen Tywin Lannister's Dinner Party?

I, too, am sooooo ready for the new season to start. Having read the books, I can't wait until...well, you know. I hope it's the first episode, LOL.

Next season starts tonight! Who's excited?!

MEMEMEMEMEME

OMG.

That was awesome! That was awesome cool!

So much love for Arya right now.

Haven't managed to see the whole episode yet, but I have to say my doubts about Oberyn are gone, I like him xd.png

Definitely a good episode to come back to <3 Loved Arya's happy little smile at the end LOL

I knew what wopd happen and I just coupdn't wait. xd.png

Oh, am I the only one that prefers the new Daario Naharis? This one sounds like a decent person, even!

I was wondering if a 13-14 year old could watch the game of thrones.......

Technically not, depending on the country and whether it's edited, it's rated from R to MA, but you know kids these days.

I probably wouldn't recommend it, because in GoT/ASoIaF the violence is very graphic, even as an adult reading the books, some of the stuff just left me all D:

I'm really gutted about what Tywin did at the start of the new episode. I wonder what Jaime would think if he knew?

Oh, am I the only one that prefers the new Daario Naharis? This one sounds like a decent person, even!

Compared to the old one I definitely like him more. But I still dislike the character xd.png

I'm really gutted about what Tywin did at the start of the new episode. I wonder what Jaime would think if he knew?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think in the books he does know.

Edited by Isuzu

Anyone know a good place to watch Game of Thrones online? I don't get the TV at all while at home, so I need a good site to watch the episodes online.