toxicneon

Game of Thrones

As far as Ygritte goes, I'm more interested where she found the TARDIS to find Jon so fast and without anyone there to witness their good-bye.

When a man joins the Night's watch he takes an oath to never have a wife or lands. I'm leaving it at that wink.gif

As far as Ygritte goes, I'm more interested where she found the TARDIS to find Jon so fast and without anyone there to witness their good-bye.

And, where she lost Tormund. They should've left it as it was in the books. Much simpler and with more feelings.

When a man joins the Night's watch he takes an oath to never have a wife or lands. I'm leaving it at that wink.gif

Didn't stop him in that cave.

Didn't stop him in that cave.

Well, then he had an excuse. All that acting like a wildling stuff, so taht he could gain their trust.

And besides, it's known that the men of the Night's watch regularly visit nearby censorkip.gif*houses. They still don't have a wife.

Just a quick bump, to ask something.

Recently, there have been rumors that they'll also start filming in Split. Does anyone know anything else? I'm asking because Split is just half an hour ride from me, and catching some glimpses would be awesome.

That sounds awesome.

If it is true, try and get some pictures for us.

Of course biggrin.gif

Me and my friend planned to make a quick trip to Dubrovnik either way (we've been there just once, and one day is not enough for a city like that. Seriously. We didn't even go to Lokrum sad.gif ), but if they film that close and if they do it before our trip to Spain... well, it would make it easier.

Aw man. I was on a site showing off all the costumes just this morning. Where's the link...

It's final guys! They are filming in Split. They've opened applications for extras, and they'll film from 28.8 to 9.9.

And I'll be in Spain then during the first couple of days, so I can't send my application for an extra sad.gif

Although, they are speculating that they'll film Braavosii scenes here, so there's always the next year, I guess.

Aw, sorry to hear you'll miss out sad.gif

So, I take it Split will be our Braavos?

I hope. Nobody's saying anything. But, logically, the only new major cities, which would require that long filming are Meeren and Braavos. Meeren is out of the question, since Split looks nothing like it. And, I doubt that they'll allow the filming in Venice. Sooo, my educated (?) guess (and hope) is that Split will be Braavos.

Or, they could use Split for some locations in King's Landing.

Hello Red Viper.

I imagined Oberyn's face to be a bit longer, if I'm making any sense. But I like his eyes. They look exactly as I imagined them. So, it evens out for me, I guess.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Venice would make for a nice Braavos, but I'm with you in doubting they'll film there.

Now, we'll have to wait for Meereen. I hope they find a nice location since they'll be there for a while xd.png

Hello indeed, Oberyn.

Not exactly what I was imagining, but I did a bit of googling and I'm liking him so far.

The boys love him, the girls love him, and he loves them all back. Unless your last name is Lannister - I'm loving this line xd.png. Though it's not exactly accurate since he didn't really care Jamie is pureblood Lannister.

Also, looks like they'll be casting Mace Tyrell for season four too. I'll admit I'm surprised he made it in the show.

It seems that George will be writing episode 2. That's way earlier in the season than I expected.

Venice was inspiration for Braavos. xd.png

In the end it's all up to acting.

Oberyin loves wit. And besides Tyrion was really means to an end.

He will? Well, somebody has to include all those meals for the wedding... And while we are at it, somebody has to give bride over... but I think Mace will appear only a couple of times. They are also returning Slynt and the armorer at the castle Black.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Schedule for filming in Croatia:

And, here's the translation for you guys:

In the last report, we mentioned the speed with which the team finished filming in Iceland. After first of October, the filming will be continued in Dubrovnik, where it's being filmed for the third consecutive year.

This time, the series won't be just filmed on the city's walls, but also in an ruined hotel Belvedere, which has been abandoned for twenty two years. Luxury hotel was opened 1985, but it was soon ruined during the war. It's building still stands, lonely and ruined and some of it's parts could fit perfectly in the Game of Thrones world.

The team will also film in Split, in the basements beneath Diocletian's palace, and later in one of the most beautiful fortifications in Croatia, Fort Klis. According to the web page, winteriscoming.net they will film the scenes with dragon queen Daenerys, because Morocco (the place where they filmed locations for Slaver cities) has been removed from the list of filming locations. Although there's no official explanation, it's assumed that filming in four different countries has become too difficult.

I just hope we get to see more dragons burning things. Everytime they do it it is awesome, whether they are roasting people or fish.

I just hope we get to see more dragons burning things. Everytime they do it it is awesome, whether they are roasting people or fish.

Wait till they get to covering the end of the 5th book...

man i can't wiat for the purple wedding *grins*

i'm glad to see DC has a GoT following as well happy.gif

my mom hasn't read the books, and is behind on the seasons. i can't wait until she gets to the red wedding to see her reaction laugh.gif

@ Fortune - yes you will like it. the DwD has one of my fav scenes in it involving Danny's Dragons. question though, why not just pick up the book series?

I'm waiting for the book series to finish, then I can buy the lot and read all in one go. I learned my mistake after Harry Potter.