toxicneon

Game of Thrones

Aw man, Viscerion was my favorite of the three. I'm going to hold hope that somehow the Lord of Light revives Viscerion and then he and Jon become Risen buddies :D 

Oh my freaking soul!

That was a wicked and some satisfying final episode.

Yeah, there were almost no moments in it that flat out frustrated me, there were a couple that started bad but got good.

The only one I really had problems with was... the scene that played during the revelation of Jons name

Oh that was beautiful, I was totally tricked into thinking it wasn't gonna happen.

But thankfully Bran is the best (if a little weird).

I had to hide my grin. Don't want people at work to know I watched it XD

I'm a bit worried about Tyrion. Something is up there.

best death in a while!! i laughed with joy for 5 minutes.
And i agree ..Tyrion look weird.... sad and worried... im not sure why, i hope he doesnt do something stupid. and i hope they tell jon his real name, i have a bad feeling he might die Dx ....also that last scene was terrifying. x_x
also i want to see cersei dead. not sansa anymore tho :D 

EDIT: also i find it weird that jon was named as his half brother???

Edited by deja

I have a feeling that the talk that Tyrion had with Cersei is going to reveal some issues

Last episode of GoT was amazing. So many good (and bad) things happened!

It looks like Viserion has the typical undead no-pain threshold thing, which is going to really suck for anyone going up against him. He was able to sustain those blasts of 'fire' much longer than Drogon has been seen to do.

Yay for Littlefinger finally getting his! And yay for Jaime finally dropping Cersei! 

Seriously, is Cersei the dumbest woman in the seven kingdoms or what?

Spoiler

Now only Cersei is left from my character hate list! 

She seems really dumb... 

also that scene with theon and his balls was so good XD 

I just can't comprehend what is going through Cersei's mind. Like Jaime pointed out, no matter who wins the war in the North now, she is screwed. At least she stood a chance if she sided with Team Living and they won, but if the NK wins, she'll have to face the entire undead population of Westeros, including the animals. Literally everything will be trying to kill her.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if when Euron gets to Essos (if he is in fact going) and tries to hire the Golden Company, they tell him to get lost because they have no intention of fighting the WW. That would leave Cersei without any armed forces and the hatred of the rest of Westeros, because I'm 100% sure that Jaime is going to tell everyone she lied. 

Spoiler

Do you think Cersei is faking the pregnancy?
I think she is, she's kind of too in-face about it.

I doubt it. She had Qyburn confirm it didn't she?

That said, she may believe it's real and it's just a false reading or whatever. It's been known to happen even with today's level of technology/medicine. 

However, I don't think there is going to be a baby Lannister any time soon. Remember the prophecy? She's already had her three children, so I think we're either looking at false pregnancy or miscarriage. 

Spoiler

Nah I think the pregnancy is real, but its just made her more crazy.

She was already crazy when she murdered everyone at the end of last season and now shes in the belief that she can just make more.

Shes full on bat**** crazy

Ahh Theon, and it was a nice touch after Bron and Jaimes talk at the beginning.

EDIT:

Spoiler

And fort I think she's gonna get killed, there is no where near 8-9 months left for the GOT story. Either Jaimes gonna kill her, Aryas gonna kill her or the white walkers are gonna kill her in my opinion.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I don't see Jaime killing her while she's pregnant, no matter how peeved he is with her, unless it's another 'Mad King' moment and he's got no choice but to stop her from doing something real evil. 

Spoiler

I feel like too many satisfying moments have occurred throughout this season. I mean don't get me wrong, I loved Littlefinger's death and the great Dany-Jon alliance coming true, alongside many other cool moments. But everything feels so rushed it almost feels fake. Like Jon and Dany falling in love in 2 seconds with little to no development, and also the dumbest plan ever, to go North and capture a WW to show Cersei? I mean come on, besides having been idiotically dangerous in nature, that journey would obviously be rendered useless because Cersei is Cersei. You'd think these characters would show a bit more wits, especially Tyrion since it was his plan after all, and he knows what Cersei is like. Why bother making a season with so few episodes when you're not even going to develop the story with a wonderfully well written, even pace. If these events had happened little by little, with intricate steps leading up to them I would have enjoyed them far more.

Spoiler

also I think Tyrion made some kind of deal with Cersei. He just acted weird.

Hmm I disagree with you @andromedae I thought that Jon x dany made sense, especially towards the latter episodes. Sure Davos' line "staring at her heart" was a bit dumb but everything else felt right.

And as for the plan it does make sense

Spoiler

Cercei is cercei, she's never gonna help them, and they need help, unless there is solid proof of the threat. And the only reason she wouldn't would be if she was truly insane... which unfortunately she is.

Spoiler

While it doesn't really feel like it to many, the whole 'Bringing a WW to Cersei' thing was important. 

She was given a big, big chance to join Team Living, but has backed out of it. As Jaime pointed out, this is going to cost her regardless of who wins in the North.

First, she loses Jaime, her very last true supporter.

With Jaime gone, what remains of her army are going to be uncomfortable. If her own brother has turned on her, why should they stay loyal? They have their own problems and at this point everyone knows about the WW. I'd bet a lot of people are either going to flee King's Landing or swap sides. 

Secondly, Cersei is preggers. She's already said she's going to name Jaime as the father, which means anyone who bought that BS about Robert being the father of the last three will now know the truth, invalidating Cersei's 'claim' to the throne. Plus, Euron is wanting to marry her, presumably with the idea of putting his own child on the Iron Throne at some point. He is not going to be happy about some twincest brat getting the job instead. Cersei could well lose him as an ally too.

If word of the WW reaches Essos, the Golden Company may not agree to fight for Cersei anyway. Who wants to go fight zombies with the knowledge that you could just end up joining them? Chances are Euron is coming back empty handed. And even if they did agree to fight. Cersei got the gold to buy them from looting High Garden. That is not something you can keep doing. Sooner or later, the GC will pack up and go home anyway.

So Cersei is going to end up with no navy and no army. She'll have whatever forces remain in KL and that's it. Everyone knows about the WW and that they are utterly defenseless, because Queen Cersei said no to an alliance that could have saved them all. 

It's the Sparrows all over again. The woman is digging herself into a deeper pit every 'clever' decision she makes. 

Plus, does anyone remember Bran's vision of the dragon shadow flying over KL? We all assumed at the time it would be Drogon, but Dany has already agreed not to burn the joint down.

I'm guessing it's Viserion.