toxicneon

Game of Thrones

Well maybe the Hound might fight for Arya in some manner cause he was a bit of a "father figure".

So basically if the Magnificent Seven reach Winterfell, Littlefinger is screwed regardless? I can live with that XD

Well... he is still part of the Nights Watch. So all titles is null isn't it?

Don't know. Depends if the dead does break the wall or not.

I kinda feel that the creators 'of 'Medieval land fun time world' should make a sequel. Plenty of good material now. 

People might want to have some tissues ready for the next episode.  And about the end, anyone else wondering if it'll use fire or ice?  I'm kinda getting the feeling it's going to be ice.

@leoak can you spoiler that last bit? Because although I have not seen the leaked episode, I now have a damn good idea of what is going to happen. :dry:

Edited by Fortune86

thats why i dont go to this thread until i watch everything haha

episode 6.. is just wow, like too much happened. i just cant wait to see the last one. its just so amazing that im speechless..

On 8/16/2017 at 6:06 AM, Fortune86 said:

@leoak can you spoiler that last bit? Because although I have not seen the leaked episode, I now have a damn good idea of what is going to happen. :dry:

Oh, I get you Fortune. Yesterday, I was lurking about Facebook and I happened to see a screenshot of a certain creature's blue eye. I ended up watching the leaked episode, but needless to say, I was annoyed...

FaceBook spoiled the dragon bit weeks ago~ even explaining the difference between an Ice dragon ~ undead dragon ~ normal dragon ~~~~

HOLY SH*************************

So I'm just gonna spoiler tag EVERYTHING north of the wall

Today we hold our glasses high in honour of those we lost: Thoros of Myr, he died as he lived; stone cold drunk. Viserion Targaryeon, 3rd Prince of Westeros; he came, he burned, he died, he came again. Benjen the Legend; he lived his life guarding the wall, he lived his 2nd life guarding his nephews, he will be missed. And let us not forget the redshirts they lived as true free-folk.

Let us applaud The Night-king for setting the new world record for the javelin! And watch as this incestuous ship marches on fueled by rabid fans and dragonfire!

Was disappointed in the lack of Arya/Sam talk between the suicide squad on this journey.

Speaking of Arya can you girls just talk about your problems, you should trust in each other more than you trust in anyone else cause you're family! Good girl Brienne being the wiser head. Bran you aren't helping!

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I kinda saw the end coming thanks to the spoilers posted here, but I'm still peeved about it. Poor baby D:

Did anyone else notice Rhaegal fly after him? And Drogon crying for his brother? 

What the heck!!!

My heart isn't going to handle all of this!

It's going to be really hard for Dany to see him as the NK's mount. She looked horrified enough when Viseron died, but seeing what becomes of him?

im really sad benjen died..he was cool

also what do you think, will Jon have the throne if they find out who he is?

He just 'bent the knee' to Dany, and he doesn't seem to be the kind to take it back, so I think the only way he'll get the throne is if Dany names him as her successor and then dies. 

Unless they get married and share it. 

That's where it gets tricky. Dany says she has a legit claim to the throne, but it would actually be 'Right of conquest' (same as Aegon). Robert was the rightful king because he won the war and was crowned. After he died, Stannis really was his 'true' heir.

Everyone can say I'm the rightful heir for reason X & Y, but really the crown belongs to whoever was crowned king or queen. 

I think Jaime would actually have been Tommen's heir, as the next male in line, but Cersei jumped on the chance to have herself crowned. Notice she didn't wait for him to return first?

Danny believes she has the right to the throne because she's the last living descendant of the mad king. Jon, however, his his first sons child so he does have the birthright to the throne, more-so than danny.

Of course since he probably doesn't want it, he'd probably just pass it to danny anyway.

Jamie couldn't follow up Tommen because of his position in the guard. He has no claim to any of that.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Jaime isn't a member of the kingsguard anymore is he? He left so that Tywin would spare tyrion.