toxicneon

Game of Thrones

Everybody remember the guy who was paid by someone, who we still don't know yet, to kill Bran soon after his fall/Jaimie push out of the tower window? There are a lot of theories pointing to King Geoffry, Cersei, Little Finger, and even Mance or the Night king being the one posssibly being the one trying to kill Bran.

I myself think it was Little Finger, BUT, I thought of something while watching someones youtube theory video.

We know the Night King is currently aware of both Bran's presence in his dreams, and now in the real world after marking Bran on the arm. What if The Night king had been aware of Bran all along?

It's possible that A future version of Bran could have gone back into time and tried peering into the Night King's beginnings or earlier memories of him, and the entire time the Night King could have been magically aware of him, even if he wasn't aware of exactly where Bran was because he hadn't marked him yet. He could have been the one to send someone to try to kill Bran before he, his wolf, and half giant friend became a serious problem AKA while Bran's unconcious and a cripple.

There's my theory for the day, and while I find this idea intrigueing honestly I don't think the author would go that far with it. It probably was Little Finger or someone closer that tried to have Bran killed. xd.png

Can't wait for the next season to come out. Those three dragons flying over the fleet of ships ending was awesome..

Arya is amazing! The revenge was so good! She's my favourite! 

Shhhh... don't say that out loud. If they know that they might kill her off!

2 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Shhhh... don't say that out loud. If they know that they might kill her off!

What, i didnt say anything :ph34r:

2 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

WTH was Ed Sheeran doing there :L 

cringe!!

I know this has been asked countless times before, but the the hell is Ghost? 

I can't say I'm sorry to see the end of a certain group of ladies, but I am annoyed that Danny's new fleet is lost. I just want to get the whole Cersei thing over and done with so we can focus on the real threat of the WW. 

It looks like we are going to lose at least one dragon this series. Ballista can be mass produced so I'm guessing at least one will hit it's mark. I'm going to cry buckets. 

17 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I know this has been asked countless times before, but the the hell is Ghost? 

I can't say I'm sorry to see the end of a certain group of ladies, but I am annoyed that Danny's new fleet is lost. I just want to get the whole Cersei thing over and done with so we can focus on the real threat of the WW. 

It looks like we are going to lose at least one dragon this series. Ballista can be mass produced so I'm guessing at least one will hit it's mark. I'm going to cry buckets. 

this!
1. Ghost is probably there but they are not showing him, or he's hunting. I think if something happened we would know.
2. I also agree. I cant wait to see Cersei dead. Also it sucks what happened to danny's ships. also someone please kill that sack of **** called reek.
3. I have a feeling that they will kill of that biggest dragon. forgot his name. 

Also.... I hope Sam cures Jorah. I have a feeling Sam will be the best maester ever!
I was so happy when Arya met Nymeria! And I can't wait the moment she meets Jon! 
And little finger is gross

I can't make up my mind about Theon. On one hand, he did terrible things, on the other I don't like the idea of anyone being tortured and he has started to make better decisions. Shame his PTSD kicked in when it did (though I don't really know what else he could have done at that moment). 

Nonononononononono. Not that one. Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee not that one. I'll track down Martin and slap him with a duck myself if that happens. 

Yes it's terrible what happened to him but he's a coward and a traitor. 
Idk which one's are male and which ones are female. But they need to breed and produce a lot more dragons!!
And dragons need to help defend the wall as well.

What do you think about Danny+Jon? Will it happen?

Who was the big dire wolf Arya met? Is it one of theirs or a random wild one? 

19 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

Who was the big dire wolf Arya met? Is it one of theirs or a random wild one? 

ITS HERS!!!!!!!!

I think reeks gonna take up the bow (his preferred weapon) again and kill Euron at the end, the bow can be considered the cowards weapon but I think he'll do it.

Also remember Jon is Danny's nephew... I don't ship them. Also remember who else is headed to winterfell, his name rhymes with Cran-berries.

If Theon manages to off his uncle I'd be very pleased. 

It's odd. Normally I'd never ship incest, but given the Targ family tree so far I don't think those two could do much worse. 

same^ 
I think they would be a good couple, and they dont know they are relatives. I wouldn't ship it if they weren't targaryens.
cran berries? hm

I'm not sure I do ship them as such, I'm more like 'If you must' XD

Jaime though, Jaime needs to get as far away from his sister as possible. He needs to go to Brienne *starts pushing him towards Winterfell*. 

Though I'm not sure what Tormund would think about that...

The transition from Theon to Reek was fantastic. Props to Alfie Allen for excellent acting. People are giving Reek/Theon so much crap about his escape though. It's only to be expected from him because he's basically developed PTSD. You can even see him look over his shoulder in an attempt to find Ramsay, with fear flaring up in his eyes as he shifts back into Reek within seconds. Besides, if he'd charged at Euron to try to save Yara, Euron would've killed them both quite easily. On the other hand, Euron just became my favorite villain, I love how absolutely mad he is. And hey, the Sand Snakes are finally gone! So glad about that. I just kind of hate how..slow...these episodes have been. Battles are cool and all but I need a Stark reunion..Now! Some real plot advancement, I'm tired of seeing everyone traveling, but ah, we're getting there.

Cran rhymes with Bran! Who is the rightful head of the stark family since Jons a **** (and not a stark) and Sansas female.

Apparently an interview (i think) with Gwendolyn Christie confirmed that she does secretly like tormunds crush on her, but her heart belongs to another :3

I wonder whats gonna happen next ep, I hope arya and bran arrive at winterfell. Jon and Dany finally meet (as well as Davos and Melisandre) Gendry shows up to save Theon... oh damn Gendrys gonna be a better sailor than Euron by this point.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix
But jon is that word! Its the right context...

I know there have been a lot of jokes about Gendry still rowing, but I didn't think they might be real O.o

I can understand Brienne being a tiny bit pleased with Tormund's crush. Her whole life she's been mocked over her appearance and wanting to be a knight, now for the first time ever someone laid eyes on her and was genuinely attracted. Shame Wildlings don't really know how to flirt with Ladies. 

Creators have confirmed Gendry will return for season 7. They seem to be acknowledging the fans, fans hated sand snakes - kill em! - fans didn't think Euron was that great. Have him kill the sand snakes! Fans want Hot Pie and Gendry! Hot pie, and probably gendry!!!

I don't think Bran is interested in the throne. And I think Jon is the best for it, but with Sansa and Bran by his side. I'm also kinda sad Arya didn't continue her killing spree, but she probably will at some point. And I too, also can't wait for her and Bran to return to Winterfell. Can't wait to see the look on Jon's face when he sees her.

After last season's finale though, I'm not sure gathering all the Starks in one place is such a good idea. 

I'm 97% sure Arya will continue to murder spree though. 

I'm still waiting for someone to 'accidentally' push Littlefinger down the stairs. 

I'm amazed little finger hasn't been pushed down the stairs already.

I know bran isn't interested but it might cause a divide, especially because bran knows jons identity.

I agree about littlefinger, why isnt he dead already.
I also hope Bran will tell Jon the truth about his parents soon.