CowlRaven

Assassin's Creed

There it was, Insula Tiberina. Just a couple more minutes and he'd be there. He was happy to not be in danger and thrilled to not have sword at his throat for once. Rare occasions is he invisible to the local guards.

He crossed the final clothesline and dropped down in front of the bank. He only owned one shop, a tailor's-shop, a branch of his father's. But it brought in income and he collected. Two-thousand and eighty-six florins were recovered from the bank. And he, with a jump in his step, walked to the Blacksmith's. Where he haggled for a deal and got one. Spending one thousand florins instead of one thousand and one hundred.

He dashed up the nearby wall and climbed upon the first roof-top. He passed the Crow's nest and reached the top. Then walked to the beam and sat down. Now he just had to wait, expecting the two to be there within the next few minutes.

Edited by Dusset

Elena grinned as she quietly watched Emilio from across the street. She had previously taken out the archers in the area, hence the lack of guards. They were all 'napping' inside a hay pile. Actually several hay piles since she ran out of room in the first one.

She was testing out her abilities, stalking the other assassin as he moved along the streets. She waited until he was up the tower before climbing up behind him and then crouching behind him. "Boo." She said, followed by a low chuckle.

Startled by the other Assassin, Emilio fell from the beam. But he caught himself and pulled back up.

"Stronzo." He said and he sat back down. "You could have killed me!"

He looked towards the door. There was one of his throwing knives lodged into it. He retrieved it and set it back in his sleeve. He guessed the hidden mechanism had released and it flew out. After he cooled, which took a matter of seconds, he began to speak.

"You do realize... this means war." He said smiling.

As Phoenix nonchalantly crossed the bridge to Tiber Island, she closed her eyes and let the void world of flickers guide her. According to her Eagle Vision, Emilio and Elena were atop a tower looming in the distance. She ran across the rooftops of the various shops of the area and made her way up the large watchtower by using the lift mechanism on the flag, Albion tailing behind. Emilio was hanging from the edge of the beam that supported the roof of the crow's nest, and Elena was chuckling. Once Emilio was situated on his little beam again, Phoenix walked over and laughed. "Godendo della vista? I thought the only bird here was Albion."

((I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that Machiavelli still came to Rome even though Ezio never was actually at Monteriggioni, since he was hung too?))

When Emilio heard Phoenix comment, he sneered.

"Molto divertente." He said. "Anyways, now that the guards aren't looking for us, and we're a distance away from lurking eyes, I need to explain myself. Before I'm demoted again for destroying more of Roma."

He stood up and walked in the door of the tower. He entered the main room and walked towards the conference room. He took a deep breath before he walked in. Went over what he needed to say to save his skin. It was vital he told them about the incident before they found out themselves. He'd done this time and time again. But if he screwed this talk up, he'd never be an Assassino.

"Machiavelli! Friend!" He said as confidently as a mouse to a lion.

Edited by Dusset

Elena's eyes glinted at the idea, "Extra credit for me." she replied to him happily. At the mention of making this an ongoing thing between themm her grin widened. "You'll make it too much fun though." Then she laughed darkly, just a small sign that she may actually be insane.

Of course, she partly was. Her father had been around that apple so much...well, of course it would affect her somehow...

((I HAVEN'T FINISHED BROTHERHOOD BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*fumes* Been too busy...))

((Oh well I won't ruin things for you, I've beaten it three times. tongue.gif ))

Emilio and Machiavelli got into it. And the older assassin wasn't pleased. But Emilio, always ready for this, retorted that had he not, there would have been more destruction about the city. Of course the whole thing blew up in his face. Machiavelli only cut a deal. He walked back out on the roof and kicked the door shut.

"Merda." He said under his breath. One more screw up and he'd begin back at Recluta.

"So, what's your guy's plan for the day?" He asked immediately switching moods.

((I've never played it, but I've watch two playthroughs of it. tongue.gif))

With no room for any other actions, Phoenix followed Emilio into the headquarters, she didn't really want to be left with Elena, she seemed unstable at best at the moment. What did the glowing and complete mental breakdown she performed earlier have to do with? Perhaps it was her Eagle Vision going out of control? Phoenix had no idea, considering the fact that she could only activate her Eagle Vision with her eyes closed, meaning she had no idea how one's eyes would look when they percieved the world in that state It seemed to be on that same scale of mysteriousness as how Eagle vision worked, and what it meant. She went no further than the conference and left the assassin to the ferocity that was Machievelli.

Once the two assassins were finished with their splendid conversation, Phoenix responded to the green-eyed assassin. "I'm recruiting assassins for an assassination mission in San Gimignano. Perhaps you'd like to join? You're reputation in this city is the equivalent of my throwing skills, merdoso. It would do you some good to leave for a while."

((I'm waiting on Revelations. It looks great.))

"Your right, it would." He said leaning against the door. "I'd love to come. Seeing as I have nothing better to do."

He pulled his hood back down, he never really liked it up, but understood that it hid his identity better.

"So what do I get to know about the job, or am I coming into it blind?" He asked with a smirk.