Suraku

Full Digital Art paintings by Suraku!

Well, I've actually got it set up so that I receive texts to my phone when people reply to this thread. So I guess I'm kind of always online? Haha.

Yes, I will indeed draw that for you, I feel like I'll have fun with that one.

I'll have to add you to the list when I get on my computer tomorrow, but you definitely have the third spot on the waiting list.

Edited by Suraku

Well, I've actually got it set up so that I receive texts to my phone when people reply to this thread. So I guess I'm kind of always online? Haha.

Yes, I will indeed draw that for you, I feel like I'll have fun with that one.

I'll have to add you to the list when I get on my computer tomorrow, but you definitely have the third spot on the waiting list.

I have the same thing for my thread. <3

I do hope it'll be a fun one for you to draw. Night Glories are so swirly and pretty.... >__>

Anywho....thank you for adding me. :3

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRAW HUMANS FOR THIS ONE!!!!! biggrin.gif So, can I have the BACK of a wizard (See, see?) facing a roaring dragon outside a cave? Don't have many details, but I bet you can do it. smile.gif

I know you said you avoid drawing humans, but my request has a human. She's a young (teenage) ballerina but only wears the tights, leotard and slippers. Her hair is very short and black (like her outfit), her eyes are blue and she has pale skin.

She's a sad character with a dark background, so sad/depressing expression and crows flying/perched around her. If there are any trees, maybe make them dead/eerie looking and any sky either be dark blue or blood red.

If it's too detailed, please let me know and I'll change it to something simpler.

Alright, my first human drawings ever, we'll see what happens. I can't promise anything spectacular, but I'll do my best! Haha.

I'll add all three of you to the list, but just realize that these are all full paintings, I take as much time on them as an artist who uses real paint would. So it will be a long wait.

Edited by Suraku

Alright, my first human drawings ever, we'll see what happens. I can't promise anything spectacular, but I'll do my best! Haha.

I'll add all three of you to the list, but just realize that these are all full paintings, I take as much time on them as an artist who uses real paint would. So it will be a long wait.

Take all the time you need. <3

I don't mind waiting at all, I make things for people (granted not hand-drawn because I'm quadriplegic) and know how long it can take, between getting the work done to your standards and real life.

If the waitlist is still open.... May I have an undgendered electric hatchie staring up at a full moon, on a cloudy night?

If they aren't open, I'll just stalk until the requests slow down a bit, and if they are, I can wait as long as you need :3

Thanks!

and p.s. I like the dragon in the first post :3 Nice job :3

Edited by LightningRip

Yup! I'll do that for ya! S1 or 2 hatchling?

I'm glad I have a lot of patient people requesting! Thank you for being willing to let me take my time on these. smile.gif

Yup! I'll do that for ya! S1 or 2 hatchling?

I'm glad I have a lot of patient people requesting! Thank you for being willing to let me take my time on these. smile.gif

S2 please. :3 Thanks!

Oh wow your arts are very pretty o3o I love the first one with the purple dragon. :3

If it's still possible to be added to the waiting list, could you please draw my OC Bonestripper looking fierce and evil and showing off his long teeth. owo Maybe in a foresty type area. :3

Refs: Sketch Sprite - The sprite is mostly for color reference; I sprited it from the sketch |D

I don't mind waiting a long time for it to be done. x3 Thanks! ~

They're so pretty! :3 Even though there's like, 8 people in front of me, I'm still gonna make a request (before it's like, 80 people xd.png) Can you make me a black, female hatchie, along with a black adult (I don't care M/F) on the ground, with like a forest in the background? Tenk you! <3 biggrin.gif Keep up the good work!

These are brilliant!

Is there any way I could be put on the waiting list please? smile.gif

Yay! I'm all excited now, your work is gorgeous :3

I'll put my request up now though;

Could I have my character, Tuss, holding an ember dragon baby whilst sitting in the middle of a clutch of ember eggs, please? If a background is needed it'd probably be in a dark cave lit by her flames.

Tuss' reference;

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n275/ke...ss_tuss_ref.png OR http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n275/ke...Tussvulture.png

Thankyou!

Edited by Keiistrife

Whew! Sorry everyone, life has been a bit busy for me. I haven't been able to get much done.

Thanks! :3

I've actually been vacationing in DC that past couple weeks! It's been a lot of fun! But I'm back. biggrin.gif

Hahaha, the irony, vacationing from DC in DC...

Can't wait to see more from you :3 (I don't mean that to seem like I'm trying to rush you, by the way).

Haha! I didn't even realize that! And don't worry. I'm not feeling rushed. =P

Edited by Suraku

I'd like to request a painting of a male green Nebula with a Ribbon dancer (Possibly looking at each other; repose fine) if I may. For the background, could you put them near a pine tree, with the night sky full of green and red aurora borealis, the stars still visible behind them? I know can't wait!