Suraku

Full Digital Art paintings by Suraku!

I'm ONLINE

I have a lot of requests. I'm filling up a waiting list now.

Note: I can put you on a waiting list, but with all the requests I have now, don't expect your request to be even started for at least a month. But I do suggest that you get your name on now because it seems like these requests are just going to keep coming, and you'll just be pushed back even more.

Just realize that these are all full paintings, I take as much time on them as an artist who uses real paint would. So it will be a long wait.

Well, I'm a fairly new fantasy digital artist, I've been 'painting' on the computer for about four months now and I think I've made some great progress in my artistic abilities! But I need to progress more, so I've come to ask for art requests!

I am actually going to college for art this fall, and eventually want to become a fantasy artist for Wizards of the Coast, so most of my art is going to be formal art. Meaning I don't really do avatars or signatures, but if that is really what the people want I can attempt to give the people what they want. So don't be afraid to ask for an avatar or signature, but I'd prefer to do full digital paintings.

Just post a descriptive decription of what art piece you would like done, and depending on what it is, this could really take up to a month or so to be finished, or an hour, it depends on how much detail you want in your art piece.

Your request doesn't have to be Dragon Cave related, I will draw just about anything! (I avoid drawing humans as much as possible... but if that is what the people desire...)

The only rule I have for now is that you be active, I'm not going to make orphan paintings, they need someone to love them. So basically as I am working on your request I'll message you with it's progress, and I won't continue on it until I get a reply back. When I don't get a reply back, then your drawing will be put on hold until you do, and I'll work on someone else's request until I get a reply.

Have I mentioned that it will be a long wait? Because it will be.

user posted image

Now this one I just finished about two weeks ago and I think it is beautiful. It took about 30 hours of work over a month's time. The picture is a scene from the video game Metroid, it's Samus vs. Ridley. This is an example of a more detailed work by me.

user posted image

This is a less detailed art piece, it took about an hour or two, but doesn't look as sweet as I could have made it. This piece is of a rare spawn wolf in World of Warcraft named Skoll. This is a less detailed piece by myself.

I do have other things I could post, but I think that's all that is needed here. You can go here to see others I've done: http://hannahabbott.wetpaint.com/

I'll try to keep up with posting the progress of your requests here.

Requests:

1. Zephyr_123 (40% Done)

Waiting for reply to continue

BASE COLORS

"a male swallow tail dragon flying during a sunset over a lake, with a small hill or something in the background, along with a little bird or too"

To see the progress of the painting, click here: http://hannahabbott.wetpaint.com/page/Swallowtail+and+Bird

2. Vhyxalas (60% Done)

SOME SHADING

"painting of http://scatha-the-worm.deviantart.com/art/...2F4315319&qo=12 A sort of underground, fire and magma and earth's-core sort of setting would be neat."

To see the progress of this painting, click here: http://hannahabbott.wetpaint.com/page/Earth%27s+Core+Dragon

3. RheaZen (0% Done)

Blank page at the moment

"a picture of my OC Sen chillin' in a forest, looking at his reflection in a spring, http://rheadark.deviantart.com/gallery/25080301#/d36phh4 ."

Waiting List

1. AmberEmber

"A black wolf with a red tipped tail, fangs dripping with blood, and a red scar going across one eye causing the entire eye to go red."

2. -platinum-draco-

"a griffin that is black with black flame-like wings with small white sparks."

3. athdaraxen

"a lovely Night Glory for me, One by a lake with a big crescent moon in the background.... with fireflies. <3 Something really.... tranquil..."

4. DragonKing7

"the back of a wizard facing a roaring dragon outside a cave."

5. RinaChiba

"She's a young (teenage) ballerina but only wears the tights, leotard and slippers. Her hair is very short and black (like her outfit), her eyes are blue and she has pale skin. She's a sad character with a dark background, so sad/depressing expression and crows flying/perched around her. If there are any trees, maybe make them dead/eerie looking and any sky either be dark blue or blood red"

6. girlinthechair

7. LightningRip

"an undgendered electric hatchie staring up at a full moon, on a cloudy night"

8. Infinis

"OC Bonestripper looking fierce and evil and showing off his long teeth. owo Maybe in a foresty type area."

9. bonjourno!

"a black, female hatchie, along with a black adult (I don't care M/F) on the ground, with like a forest in the background"

10. Keiistrife

Tuss, holding an ember dragon baby whilst sitting in the middle of a clutch of ember eggs, please? If a background is needed it'd probably be in a dark cave lit by her flames.

11. PieMaster

a male green Nebula with a Ribbon dancer (Possibly looking at each other; repose fine) if I may. For the background, could you put them near a pine tree, with the night sky full of green and red aurora borealis, the stars still visible behind them

alot.png

Edited by Suraku

I agree with you about your first piece of art and progress, I definitely like it. The shading is pretty phenomenal smile.gif Your drawing of Skoll looks pretty intense, too.

I would like to request something. Could you draw a male swallow tail dragon flying during a sunset over a lake (sort of like this one), with a small hill or something in the background, along with a little bird or too? It's really detailed, so take as much time as you need for it. If it's too detailed, just let me know.

Thanks for sharing your art.

I would absolutely love to do that for you! smile.gif

I have to ask, do you want the little bird to be a swallow of some sort, or just a bird of my choice?

Thank you so much!

A swallow would be ironic and kind of funny, although it's up to you C:

Sounds good! I'll probably message you on the progress of your art piece every once and awhile.

Edited by Suraku

I'll work as fast as I can for you all. Luckily I'm on spring break at the moment so I can get a lot of work done. smile.gif

You can go ahead and request, just know that it will be awhile before yours is done. Might as well get yourself on the list now before someone else does.

In fact I'll start a waiting list.

Edited by Suraku

Ok, cool. I would like to be put on the waiting list for this request:

A black wolf with a red tipped tail, fangs dripping with blood, and a red scar going across one eye causing the entire eye to go red.

biggrin.gif

Wow, that is beutiful. If it is not to much trouble, could you make me a griffin that is black with black flame-like wings with small white sparks?

May I please get on your waiting list? You were offline when I posted this so I felt the need to you BOLD! ohmy.gif

Might I get you to draw a lovely Night Glory for me? One by a lake with a big crescent moon in the background.... with fireflies. <3 Something really.... tranquil...

If that is ok of course. o3o