Ninetails

Duck,duck,GOOSE!

Goose!...

Put in your signature Welcome to the dark side, are you surprised we lied about the cookies?...

Edited by Darien

goose = i love dragons http://dragcave.net/user/wolf12345

Dear bullies,

See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? Last night his best friend committed suicide.

See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself.

See that old man you just made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.

See that young boy you made fun of for crying?His mother is dying.

Put this in your signature if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs.

user posted image

goose = i love dragons http://dragcave.net/user/wolf12345

Dear bullies,

See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? Last night his best friend committed suicide.

See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself.

See that old man you just made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.

See that young boy you made fun of for crying?His mother is dying.

Put this in your signature if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs.

user posted image

.../ragequit

Duck.

Duck.

As a note, wolf, I'm not putting your scroll in my signature. And neither the bully thing. It annoys me that people are so igorant to stuff.

I bet 95% of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs.

Let me tell you something.

I know exactly how it feels, and I am against it. I even started my own forum because of it. People throw stinging insults at me because I live with my grandparents because my mother was too young and had no money to take care of me. She was only 17. People say that she abandoned me on a doorstep and that she hated me. She's in jail and she calls every day and writes me all the time. The same goes for my aunt. As a plus, all of them think I'm weird because I want them to leave me alone. I try to ignore them. But I have bad temper, and I can't settle until I have my revenge. I wait to cool down, but they never let me with the insults. They call me crazy and insane because of my artistic ability. So I'm sick of people putting up anti-bully stuff when most of them are never even bullied. I've made a whole website because I was bullied. Not because my friends were. Not because my family was. Because it was me who was the victim. I've learned that, if you want to end it, you need to tune them out. They do it because of the negative response. They get pleasure out of it. They enjoy the look of terror, or the depression of being insulted. They do it for the negativity. If you want to retalitate, the best way is ignoring. Try it out.

Duck

I'm sorry if I got carried away, it's just... all this anti-bully stuff is going on, and most of it is just because people have heard of it but not experienced it. >_>

Duck.

As a note, wolf, I'm not putting your scroll in my signature. And neither the bully thing. It annoys me that people are so igorant to stuff.

Let me tell you something.

I know exactly how it feels, and I am against it. I even started my own forum because of it. People throw stinging insults at me because I live with my grandparents because my mother was too young and had no money to take care of me. She was only 17. People say that she abandoned me on a doorstep and that she hated me. She's in jail and she calls every day and writes me all the time. The same goes for my aunt. As a plus, all of them think I'm weird because I want them to leave me alone. I try to ignore them. But I have bad temper, and I can't settle until I have my revenge. I wait to cool down, but they never let me with the insults. They call me crazy and insane because of my artistic ability. So I'm sick of people putting up anti-bully stuff when most of them are never even bullied. I've made a whole website because I was bullied. Not because my friends were. Not because my family was. Because it was me who was the victim. I've learned that, if you want to end it, you need to tune them out. They do it because of the negative response. They get pleasure out of it. They enjoy the look of terror, or the depression of being insulted. They do it for the negativity. If you want to retalitate, the best way is ignoring. Try it out.

This saddens me. I hope your life gets better soon.

Dux

Edited by Suwako

GOOSEEEE!!~

Put this in your signature:

[color=green]The Warrior cats will rule the world with dangershy at the lead. But she will not be dangershy, she will be Silver[i]star[/i], leader of all four Clans: ShadowClan, ThunderClan, WindClan, and RiverClan.[/color]

ETA; (don't add this part)

meh, I'm pretty used to the insults by now but the fact about my aunt and mom in jail still gnaws my heart away. And this past weekend some girl had nail polish and she stashed it in my aunt's stuff, and a guard found it. She was in lockdown, but we got to see her, but not touch her. And my two cousins (her sons, two and five years old) didn't understand why they couldn't hug her. When we had to leave, Damien (5 yr-old) gave her a hug and the guard started yelling at him. I had a seething, angered "DAFUQ" expression on my face. He was only five years old. e_e Black guards in Tallulah. They don't give a crap about the job, just want power and money. That's all life is now. Power and money. And I'm sick of it.

*slinks away*

Edited by dangershy

Quak says da duckie.

Goose!

Put this in your sig:

[color=teal][b]One does not simply [s]walk into Mordor![/s][/color] [color=dodgerblue]stab mahogany![/color][/b]

Cookies if you get the 2nd reference~ :3

/giggles madly at Suwako's siggy, espically the message after her goosing

Ducky~

And I'm bipolar, which adds to the fact that they think I'm weird. One moment I'm being lighthearted and silly, then the next I'm foul and bitter.

A duck, a duck... Another duck... Wait, that's a chicken. What's it doing here?

Goose.

[color=gray][b]I think Suwako is cool, since I'm Nazrin.[/b][/color]

GOOSE! Put this in your siggy...

I LIKE TO NOM ON CELEBI112'S BRAINZ.