Elmo_Fire

Which is better?

Which is better?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't like any of them. but if had to chose I'd say Katy Perry...

because...

She kissed a girl and she liked it! xd.png

Edit: It won't let me vote! Grrrr....

Edited by bloodred-dragonfly

Katy Perry smile.gif I love her music! My favourite song of her's is Firework because it's about being the stronger and better person and not caring about what others think of you, and I think that is very important.

I like Katy Perry and Hilary Duff (I listened to a lot of her music back in the day xd.png), but I definitely listen to Lady Gaga the most out of these. She's got some awesome music. Loving 'Born This Way' right now. :3

Gotta go with Lady Gaga. I've been pretty impressed with most of her music. She's freaky, but she's got talent. :3

I don't like any of them. but if had to chose I'd say Katy Perry...

because...

She kissed a girl and she liked it! xd.png

voted for Katy Perry for the same reason xd.png

Katy Perry! my favorite songs by her are "E.T.", "Firework", and "Last Friday Night." smile.gif

Meatloaf!

Or Tarja Turunen if you insist on a female singer...

I like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

Why Miley Cyrus is on that poll will forever be a mystery to me.

But I guess I'll go with Lady Gaga. I listen to her music far more frequently than Perry's.

Why Miley Cyrus is on that poll will forever be a mystery to me.

I agree with you 100% xd.png

And I would pick Lady Gaga for sure.~

Katy Perry...mainly because she's the only one that I can actually stand listening to out of that group.

I love gaga, and I was fortunate enough to have gotten front row seats at her monster ball tour at radio city music hall at NYC! She is just a fabulous performer and knows how to entertain the public. She really lives for the paparrazi attention and from the publics eye. ^^

Gotta admit they're all pretty bad, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Katy Perry. Just because.