How Famous is the Person above you?

Oh goodness, I'm not that famous, but thank you! xd.png;;

7/10

I've seen you around in dragon requests, but not anywhere else too much. Also you have a really cute username that's easy to recognize ^^

7/10 I see you at random times in random places a lot. tongue.gif @anglelicdragonpuppy Aww, thanks! happy.gif I mostly stalk the forums more than I post.

8/10

I see you a lot in breeding. To be honest, the only time I'm not random is when I'm RPing! tongue.gif

4/10

You were PMing me about my RP, then you stopped and didnt apply -.-

6/10. I see you in games and RPs quite a bit, and a couple times in breeding, but otherwise... not really.

Oh yeah im famous!

Mikki:

5/10

I know you RP alot, but never really see you...

PS. Goodluck with your approver test XD

Edited by pinkieseb

Oh my! I thought I replied to that a while ago, you wanted me to fix my character sheet since you made some more edits in the character sheets? Or something like that.

7/10

8/10 I see you a ton! I mean, not like TJ or Lagie, but a lot. Also, Pony attacks can be brutal. BRUTAL.

Agreed,

7/10 I see you a lot inside the games section and other places as well. By the way, I'm going to join your breeding game thingy after it's moved to breeding.

Agreed,

7/10 I see you a lot inside the games section and other places as well. By the way, I'm going to join your breeding game thingy after it's moved to breeding.

Still 8/10, but points for posting in my breeding thingy?

I dunno if it's moving.

7/10 Same rating, and I think as soon as the mods see it they'll move it. Though, you might want to put something like 'please move to breeding' or something (if you haven't already).

'please move to breeding' or something (if you haven't already).

Who said I wanted to move it to breeding? Less posts that way! I don't post in breeding a lot! 8/10?

7/10 I wonder if there is another category it belongs to, since I'm not sure if it's more of a game or not...