Hawktalon

Pirates of the Caribbean

i want to see the fourth one so bad!!!!!!!!!

another quote from the 3rd:

Jack Sparrow : [walking Scarlett and Giselle to the Black Pearl ] Granted, it tends to list to port, and has been on occasion known to frighten young women. But I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Scarlett : [seeing a dinghy instead of the Pearl ] Is that it? The Black Pearl. Not very big.

Jack Sparrow : Love, that is a dinghy. My vessel is magnificent and fierce and huge-ish. And gone. Why is it gone?

Giselle : [sees a ship in distance ] Is that it there?

Jack Sparrow : Yes, there it is! Why is it there?... It's much larger up close.

A few years ago I loved Pirates of the Caribbean like any other Pirates-crazed 10 year old, and then it eventually died out after a week or two.

Then some time a month ago I watched Dead Man's Chest on TV and that started the Pirates of the Caribbean obsession again, and now I'm all over the series again (having watched Curse of the Black Pearl several times). I haven't watched On Stranger Tides yet, I'm planning to go and watch that with my friends at the theatres soon c:

Aaaanyway I love love love the series, but I wish Norrington wasn't done in in At World's End. :<

I'll probably sound like I live in a barrel, but I've never seen a single PoTC movie and don't specifically plan to change that. :'D

I never saw any of the movies either until I went on a field trip to see On Stranger Tides. I loved it! I just watched the first one on a movie channel or something too, and that one was epic.

Aaaanyway I love love love the series, but I wish Norrington wasn't done in in At World's End. :<

Yay! I'm not the only who liked Norrington! laugh.gif

Aww, no one likes Will and Elizabeth! D: I saw the movie the day it came out, and was very happy with it, though I sincerely missed those two. There was still good old Jack who hadn't changed, at least. And Jack the Monkey was there! xd.png Spoiler: I knew that Jack would not really fall for Angelica, though. I kept thinking of what he said in the second movie: "My first and only love is the sea." I was starting to doubt myself at the end, when they were about to kiss, but when the music stopped, I felt so satisfied, I was pretty much screaming "YES! I KNEW IT! I WIN!!" on the inside. X3

My boyfriend and I watched "On Stranger Tides" this Tuesday. I really enjoyed it, as I expected I would ^^ I'll definitely be buying the DVD

I didn't watch the second and third movies, but the first and fourth were total awesomeness(is that a technical term?). I don't know when(or if) I will watch the second and third movies, but the Black Pearl and On Stranger Tides were definitely good first impressions.

My favorite character is Jack Sparrow, obviously, because he is so awesome and such. I like how he's all carefree and funny sometimes, and how he regards rum as a miracle substance. laugh.gif

BTW, am I the only one who thinks Jack's a bit... crazed?

My favorite scene in the fourth movie was definitely the mermaid scene. I didn't even really think about the whole vampire fangs thing until my friend said something.

I love all the PotC movies!! <3

I laughed so hard at the 4th movie. It did not disappoint!

I'm not sure if I should watch the fourth.

I liked the first one a lot.

The second one was okay.

The third one was awful.

So, just following the pattern...

Who else loved Jack Sparrow? Which is your favorite movie? Who is your favorite character?

Love Capt. Jack Sparrow. The first 3 so far. Besides Jack I love Will Turner.

Loved the first and fourth movies, hated the second and third. They were just so...random and felt like there was no attempt whatsoever to make a decent plot. The first and fourth actually had plots and followed them.

Pintel and Ragetti are my favourite characters xd.png Jack is a close second (third?).

Curse of the Black Pearl is one of my favourite movies of all time. The others were... eh. I haven't seen On Stranger Tides, so no opinion there. XP

ok so i am im luv with pirates of the carribbean... i always spell that wrong. jack sparrow is amazing i love to draw him. i know every line from every movie... i personally hate will and elizabeth because they are so irritating... plus elizabeth killed jack, although i do like one of the lines from that part that kylipso say: witty jack is closer than you think. in the fourth movie i thought it was good but i thought that the mermaids would be portrayed as prettier, not that they weren't but... Serena had a cool accent. wat really irritated me was how the religious guy never died (i am jewish but thats not why i just thought it was wierd, ya know) overall i love the movies

My favourite is the third movie, though I love them all. I appreciate every opportunity to see Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom on the screen, to be honest. wink.gif

No, wait, the fourth was my favourite because of the mermaids. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*