Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted. The boat has a magical force field that stops sinks from entering. But, the bathtub gets in and stabs you to death. The bathtub throws you overboard and steals the boat.

user posted image

I wish for infinite money!

Granted, but a fire starts and burns the money, creating an infinite blaze.

I wish for a Smaug plush.

Granted, but I both mishear you and don't know what Smaug is, so you get a 'smog flush', wherein smog is flushed into your home.

I wish for an artist's palette and one of those hats artists wear in all the games and movies. smile.gif

Granted. You receive a painters hat that doubles as a painters palette. Everytime you wear it you get paint in you , paint in your hair, and hair in your paint.

I wish I could be a contestant on survivor.

Granted, but then you died as soon as it starts.. You don't survive.

I wish that a got my Christmas gift early.

Granted, you get your gift in Februray 2100, 10 months before Christmas!

I wish for an unlimited supply of blue candyfloss

Granted, but I mishear your and you get an unlimited supply of blue floss. At least you will have better oral hygiene.

I wish for my lip to heal already.

Your lip begins to heal but than you realize you just drained the neighbors dog of his/her life force sad.gif lol.

I wish I had more energy!

Edited by shovedtbh

All the kinetic, sound and chemical potential energy in your body, as well as every bit of energy around you gets converted into pure heat energy. You go out in a massive blaze of energy.

I wish for mosquitoes to stop existing.

Granted. Hey, I live near the gulf coast. Mosquitos are a major problem here too. I'm not corrupting this wish.

I wish for a large sack of real money, American, not counterfeit, and no it can't fall on my head, house, etc. crushing me.

P. S. Anyone who complains about me not corrupting the mosquito wish, a 20 foot force field will appear around them and all of the Mosquitos will reappear confined to the inside of it. There you go. Wish corrupted. tongue.gif

Granted, you get the large sack of real American money and it is locked in a safe, to which you do not know the combination.

I wish poison ivy didn't give people contact dermatitis.

Granted. Poison ivy now gives off a pollen. Breathing the pollen causes you to break out in hives over your entire body. unsure.gifblink.gifsad.gif

I wish for the combination to the safe. biggrin.gif

Granted, but your fingers fall off and you can't punch it in, and there's a guard there so if you tried to do it with your toes he'd haul you off.

I wish for a Mountain Dew/Ginger Ale combo already in a can.

Granted but it is hiding somewhere

I wish Darien can stop hitting me with his shovel

Your lip begins to heal but than you realize you just drained the neighbors dog of his/her life force sad.gif lol.

I wish I had more energy!

To be fair, the only dog in my neighborhood is a guard dog that bit my brother's hand once.

Granted. It's broken beyond repair.

I wish that there were more hours in the day and night. That way I could get more sleep and more things done.

Granted. The day is now 30 hours long. You get 10 hours to sleep but you have to put in a 12 school / work day.

I wish that there would not be any more political adds/signs/ calls.

Granted, but now (Wherever you live) is now communist and they force you to eat bricks at nine A.M. everyday.

I wish that one of birthday gifts weren't broken when it arrived.

Granted. One of your gifts were lost in shipping. All the rest of them arrived broken.

I wish I didn't have the farts...

Granted, but it refuses to breed with anything else on your scroll.

I wish I weren't tired and/or cold.

Edited by blackgem14

Granted, you're so tall you can't get into any buildings.

I wish I could have had a role in Independence Day.