Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted. You get nothing because you put nothing.

I wish that the exhaust from cars smelled good.

Granted. You inhale so much of it, you get carbon monoxide poisoning and the hospital bill is tremendous.

I wish messages was spelled backwards.

Granted. People start spelling the word messages backwards. segasseM is now hard to read.

I wish to not be allergic to anything!

Unless I read that wrong, in which case NO ONE CARES!

Edited by MyaMouse

Granted. To prevent the allergies, your immune system shuts down. You come down with Influenzpoliobubonicitis.

I wish I had a lifetime supply of pizza.

Granted. You eat so much of it that you have a heart attack.

I wish that the universe didn't hate people.

Granted. The universe stops hating people. Now Life hates people instead.

I wish that there are more planets in our solar system that are made of ice and gas.

Now they jab their fetishes into franchises that made your teenage life instead.

That's not really a problem...

I wish that there are more planets in our solar system that are made of ice and gas.

Granted, Earth included. Congratulations, no humans, ever. Actually that might have been a good thing, but I can't figure out how to use spiders here.

I wish caffeine actually did what it was advertised to do for me, keep me awake, instead of just making me feel like the walking dead.

Edited by Brotato

Granted. You are also turned into the walking dead.

I wish my eyes were (a pretty colour of) red.

Granted. You go blind.

I wish my dog would stop brutally massacring and leaving on my doorstep every alley cat that wanders into my yard.

Granted. However, a wild dog appears that does that. And it won't leave you alone. smile.gif Seems that you've got another dog.

I wish for a pile of schist.

Granted, a very, very, VERY small pile, that you can't even see.

I wish Zynga would go out of business and stop making those obnoxious clickhore facebook games.

smile.gif Thank you for that wish. I would love for that to happen. Granted. sad.gif However, another blasted company followed Zynga's footsteps and continue making these horrid games.

I wish SM's share price would go down.

Well, no idea what that is so... Nothing to corrupt there.

I wish for world peace!

Granted. No more weapons. The following day, we get enslaved by aliens.

I wish for a pocket-sized demagnetizer.

Ha, there is no such thing as aliens! This proves you watch too many movies.

Um, well... It enlarges itself.

I wish that mars had peaceful intelligent life, just so scientists can leave it at that and stop complaining when people find things that could easily be photoshopped, or when they don't.

Granted. Now, the Mars inhabitants are annoyed at how they are getting too much attention from these "stupid Earthlings" that they moved to... say, Uranus!

((Really rude scientists who violate rights of aliens. sad.gif It's just so sad.))

I wish those rude scientists get drown in a room filled with shampoo.

Granted. The scientists drown in room full of shampoo, but in their last attempts to save themselves they create a never-ending expanding mutant foam out of the shampoo that now threatens to envelop the entire planet.

I wish teleporters exist so I can press a button and be transported to my boyfriend instantly instead having to sit in a train for four hours.

Granted. The teleporter takes a whole year to start up, and then another year to be ready for usage.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

Granted. The scientists drown in room full of shampoo, but in their last attempts to save themselves they create a never-ending expanding mutant foam out of the shampoo that now threatens to envelop the entire planet.

Re: George Xu's wish on drowning rude scientists in a shampoo-filled room.

sad.gif Oh, Styx. At least the rude scientists did drown. However, I didn't wish for other people to be harmed. *guilty conscience*

Re: MyaMouse's wish on not being tired anymore.

Well, granted. Your wish is granted. However, you are filled with energy that you cannot help but keep on bouncing which annoys people.

I wish that the never-ending expanding mutant foam would vanish as well as those drowned rude scientists. I am wishing that they won't bother anyone else.

Granted, but now a new threat comes, even worse than the foam or rude scientist. Rude Cookies Clicker.

I wish Cookies Clicker would just disappear.

Granted. (EDIT) Enjoy the new Brownie Clicker instead!

I wish the Hungarian government wasn't trying to tax the internet usage of the Hungarian people.

Edited by Brotato

Granted, but now a new threat comes, even worse than the foam or rude scientist. Rude Cookies Clicker.

I wish Cookies Clicker would just disappear.

ohmy.gif No! Just rood!

I will grant your wish without spoiling it because I am going to side with you on this one.

Now, I wish for a girl to give me some chocolates. ( tongue.gif Oh, sorry. It is not Valentine's. Ah well. Let's say, for trick or treat then.)

Edit to add: Alas, I am too late. Brotato has come before me. I grant the wish. Now, the Hungarian government will tax people for sleeping. 90% of their income per 1 hour of sleep.

Edited by georgexu94

Granted. They're laced with cyanide. Trick or treat!

I wish it would stop raining already. It's been 3 days now.

Granted, Now it starts to hail for 90 days.

I wish for no more trace of Clicking games (Hero clickers cookies clicker. I hate these game to my own wits)

Thank you for making that wish. Granted. Now I don't want to corrupt it but using this big kind of magic means there is negative magic that is created. The negative magic corrupts your wish. Now there is a Spiders Smashing Game like Whack-A-Mole but well, spiders!

My last wish turned horrible. Hmm, I wish for a girl to give me chocolates that is laced with... a kiss. And nothing else. Also, I wish the chocolate is safe for consumption with no side effects. (I'd like to see someone spoil that wish. Haha!)

I'm going to be nice here

Granted, but one of the chocolate pieces have blue lipstick on it.

I wish George haves a girlfriend.