Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

granted - but there are so many people on line they steal all the dragon eggs before you anyway.

I wish I could talk to the animals and understand them

Granted, but they maul you to death for being in their territory.

I wish i could turn into a dragon

Granted, but you're in the middle of a big city when you do, and you forget who you are! You start crushing poeple, so the police have to come and lock you up tongue.gif

Sorry

I wish....um, I wish, that, I, uh.... could think of something to wish for!!

Granted, but whatever you wish for is corrupted anyways. :K

I wish i didnt wake up this morning to feed my fish and find it dead.

I have a phobia of dead animals. unsure.gif

Granted, but now you have a major headache.

I wish it wasnt a sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday or thursday.

Edited by stardaragon

Granted, it's the saturday that you gotta go get a root canal done.

I wish I had a base for my Christmas tree.

Granted, but it's an inch wide, two inches long, one inch deep, hollow, and made of glass. Good luck. xd.png

I wish I could go skiing (I'm just asking for it, aren't I? sleep.gif)

Granted, but...(I'm gonna have fun with this one...gonna do it Universe wars style) As you are getting on the lift you fall off the lift flat on your face and get run over by another skier. When you get up, you get up under the lift and smack your head and get a headache. However, you decide that after all the money you've spent, you are gonna ski no matter what. So you hop on that ski lift and head to the top. 50ft from the top of the slope you slide off the lift and land face first into a snowbank. When you get up you see one of your ski poles is about 10 yards down the slope, the other snapped in two. You decide to go after the remaining one, and you start going downhill and land on your face...and keep sliding.. You slide past the skipole and OVER the first jump and land on your face....both skis somewhere behind you up on the slope, and both ankles twisted to boot...and you keep sliding...over the next jump....right into a snow bank....and into another reality...where they pull you out and turn you into a spider...and then smack you with a piece of rolled up newpaper.

I wish I didn't have a headache.

I laughed at that one. xd.png

Granted, but the ache multiplies and you get a stomachache and earache in place of it.

I wish for the color blue.

Granted, you ge the color blue, but it replaces every other color on the color spectrum..and you are on the bomb squad...have fun!

I wish I had some egg nog.

Granted, but it's the last egg nog on earth, and some weird salivating guy from down the street took a swig first.

I wish for an octopus.

Granted, but it's taken a liking to you, and the next time you feed it, it won't let go! So you try shakin it off...but the thing's got suction cups all over it's arms...so you try peeling it off...and you skin starts peeling off. You pour lemon juice on your arm to see if that'll make it let go...but you forget, IT'S HUNGRY...and it starts trying to eat your arm...so you push it away with your other hand...which it grabs onto as well...and it continues to try to pull your hand into it's beak...so you bodily PULL it OUT OF THE WATER and onto the table and try rubbing it off against the table top, but that just makes it hold on TIGHTER. So you think..'ok, now what?' You slip on a pair of slip-on shoes and pull it onto the floor and begin trying to push it off your hands...but now it's got your right pinky finger in its beak and the only thing keeping it from biting your finger off is a ring you're wearing on that finger. It then grabs one of your shoes, releasing one of your hands, and discovers human feet, YUM YUM. You then grab a textbook from off the table and start beaning the thing over the head with the book...and it finally releases you and starts eating your $200 textbook...on which you have a test tomorrow.

I wish I had more coffee right now.

Edited by Ardrea

Granted. You now have 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 nanograms of coffee.

I wish for 8 more hours.

Granted, but that's all you have left to live...and you have to spend 4 of those hours on the bus.

I wish that I would learn not to procrastinate.

I'll grant that one later.

I wish for .

Granted, you get a period..but you have to write an essay and that's the only period you get to use and you cannot have any runon sentances.

I wish that nutrition wasn't such a dry read sometimes.

Granted, but nutrition now consists only of ghost peppers and boiling water.

I wish for THAT. *points*

Granted, but "THAT" is a superwedgie.

I wish I would get smart one of these days and not stay up so late/early.

Granted, but you become so smart, you start seeing math problems everywhere, and symbols, and start telling people about it. And so they think of you as a weirdo, and soon you have no friends.

I wish for...A wedgie!! xd.png Im asking for it. lol!!

Edited by stardaragon

Granted, you get an atomic wedgie that will leave you standing for weeks. Hope you can get some sleep standing. xd.png

I wish the sky was green.

Granted, but the rest of our solar system and everything and everyone in it turned green as well. And it's a gross vomity green, too. See what you did?

I wish I was part puffer fish.

Granted, but you work in a tiny cubicle and your friends' favorite pastime is sending out scary videos and pics...Have fun!

I wish it would snow.

Granted, but then the only foods became spooky foods and gross foods. ;D

I wish my puppy didn't keep me up half the night.