Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but it run out of gas.

I wish we had water.

((There was an electrical fire and we lost power to our well sad.gif.

Edit: Typo))

Edited by Azteck

Granted, but it's boiling so you can't do anything with it for ages.

I wish for the next chapter of my manga to come out!

Granted, but the only things the characters do are sleeping and picking their noses.

I wish I could get the books of this manga series o.o

Granted, but you find out that all the proper words have been replaced with rubbish.

I wish I could find an awesome new song.

Granted, now your gluteus maximus (or however you spell it) hurts.

I wish that I didn't have a piano lesson today >.>

Granted - it's a tuba lesson instead.

I wish I was done with all this sewing. >.<

Granted, but the dog now had a rare case of fur loss and became albino.

I wish i could make a blog. @_@

Granted, but it does itself so well that when you turn it in, the teacher thinks that you cheated.

I wish I was a movie star.

Granted, but you are in little kids shows and make very little to no money. For the KIDS!!

I wish school won't start.

Granted, but you eventually become so dumb that you don't know how to spend your days since you're not in school, so you are constantly bored.

I wish free tickets to any and every concert I ever wanted to see.

Granted, you can now pick what time slot the upcoming season of House airs during.

I wish I had more time.

Granted. You now experience two days for every one second experienced for everyone else. Everyone around you seems as still as statues. Birds hang in the air. It is impossible to speak to anyone-- your voice would sound to them like a mosquito whine, if they hear anything at all. You can write them notes, but don't expect to get any reply until weeks or months have passed. Separated from the rest of humanity, unable to interact with the world, you gradually descend into madness. You have all the time in the world.

I wish that every avocado I encountered was perfectly ripe.

Granted, they also taste like bananas.

I wish I didn't have a cold. My throat hurts (though I doubt I'll get any sympathy from *you* guys...LOL)

(Noooo, not bananas! sad.gif)

Granted. Your entire respiratory system is removed. You no longer have a nose, a throat, lungs, or various other important body parts. Magically, you go on living, but you are of course unable to speak and children flee screaming when they see you on the street. You don't know where your throat ended up, but wherever it is, you rest assured that it doesn't hurt anymore.

I wish that anything I wanted was free.

Granted, but you still have to pay ridiculous shipping and handling charges, plus sales tax on what it *would* cost if you had to pay for it, plus the cost for making the thing, plus paying people time and a half because otherwise they wouldn't make enough money to stay in business...but the item itself is, of course, free.

I wish I didn't have a headache, but still keep my body parts and my abilities intact.

Granted, Magical pills appear which get rid of your headache but, now your feet hurt.

I wish for something fluffy, cuddly, and not dead.

Granted, but you accidentally drop it down a shower drain. xd.png

I wish I had some food.

Edited by Catlover3288