timpieh

The Person Below Me: true or false

False. Had you said at work, I would have said true. ;)

TPBM has snow on the ground where they live.

True! And I love it! I lived 26 years of my life without snow. I'm enjoyin' every moment of it. :D

TPBM loves music

True, a very long time ago.

TPBM is allergic to bee stings.

Not sure. I've only been stung once, by a wasp and my foot swelled up like a balloon for 2 days, so possibly true? Not willing to test that out again anytime soon to confirm. ^_^;

TPBM is a night owl

Kinda, Kinda not, I would say im like a... twilight.. ocelot? I work the best after sunset and like 5-7 am so trueee????

TPBM is lactose intolerant 

False. I can eat/drink dairy products no problem.

TPBM hates spicy food

Mostly true. One of those scented oil plugin air fresheners is overwhelming to be in a room with. I don't know how cats and dogs tolerate living with manufacturers' obsession to make everything scented. 

TPBM heard frogs in the last few days.

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I don't know how cats and dogs tolerate living with manufacturers' obsession to make everything scented. 

Some of them don't, sadly. :(

False, though I do watch regular cartoons (have the original Inspector Gadget on even as I type. My mom was the script typist for it, and I was her proofreader. She kept typing Brian instead of Brain for the dog. XD )

TPBM has plants that need regular watering.

False, though I'm a first-time plant owner so I'm trying to make sure I do everything I can to treat it right. (btw that is really awesome about Inspector Gadget.)

TPBM has one movie or series that they can rewatch and never get bored of it. (and if so, what is it?)

Rankin Bass's The Hobbit. The 'Scooby Doo, Where Are You?' is pretty close.

TPBM has a secret stash.

False.

TPBM has an unruly head of hair that scorns the efforts of hair spray to tame it.

False. The common Finnish flat hair. Very tameable. And I never use hair spray.

The person below me values comfort over style when it comes to clothing or fashion.

Edited by Varislapsi

True!

fashion is pointless if you have to change how you look or move to fit a certain style. and if it hurts or itches how can you enjoy whatever you're trying to do? with comfort you can go about your day without worry or care and actually enjoy yourself.

TPBM can get lost in music for hours.

True, especially since music is one of the only coping skills that consistently works for my anxiety. (Unfortunately I often get earaches because I have to listen with headphones and doing that for hours on end isn't exactly a great idea...)

TPBM has eaten meat in the last few days. 

I ate tuna. Supposedly there was meat in those burritos, but they sure tasted like just refried beans. I'm suspicious.

TPBM has impulsively spent money on something they did not need nor planned beforehand to get in the past few days.

False, but only because that sentence ended in days, not weeks or months. XD

TPBM works on Saturdays.

False. Partially because my pet is a turtle.

TPBM is at school or at work right now.

Edited by Efernium

False.

TPBM still reads actual newspapers.