timpieh

The Person Below Me: true or false

False. somehow I'm the only redhead in my family. o.O

Or at least that I know of.

And where I'm originaly from a Looottt of the population is blonde, ironically xd.png

TPBM Is an insomniac :I

In fact, you need to carry one genome for blonde hair to be able to have red hair, however for red hair you do need a somewhat more specific combination of genomes including ones not directly related to hair color, that's what makes it so rare.

@Dusky_Flareon True!

TPBM as ever eaten a "Bossche bol" (basically a giant creampuff - literally as big as a fist - covered in chocolate)

Sort of false. I've had huge cream puffs dipped in chocolate, but they weren't called bossche bollen.

TPBM is accepting IOUs for 2016 Halloween hatchlings.

depends. I like bike rides, car rides, and some amusement park rides, but nothing too crazy like fast-paced roller coasters. They're a bit too wild for me. ^^;

TPBM: really enjoyed the last time they went out to eat.

False. It's a bit of a conundrum |D

TPBM has a pet dog... that chews or has chewed everything in its reach.

False, I've never even heard of it before. ^^;

TPBM: Goes shopping at least three times a week.

False? I go for shopping around a time a week. Usually do internet shopping, but sometimes I go shopping at a mall.

TBPM believes there's a god.

Edited by artiuslove

Wow, that's a hard one, actually. I guess Both kind of True and False, actually - I don't believe in a singular god, like Christianity for example. I'm not all that religious as in I go to churches, or anything.

But recently, I have started to believe in quite a lot of pagan/wiccan traditions, so whilst not neccassarily gods, I do believe in some sort of divine beings, I guess. But I believe in "nature" more than anything.

Anyway... TPBM has been to Estonia. (cos im originally from there and i couldnt think of anything xd.png)

I guess some... according to Wikipedia, Alice in Wonderland is a cult film so why not?

TPBM has been to the Netherlands. (yay for not being original!)

Well, I went to London during the Olympics of 2012, but didn't visit them... So I guess somewhere in between?

TPBM knows wether I should classify the statement above as "true" or as "false".

True. I believe the above answer should be false, because although you visited London (which is cool), you weren't actually 'at' the Olympics.

TPBM: Has fun plans for the weekend.

False, my cats would freak out.

TPBM: Has more than one cat.

False, actually. I'm not allowed a pet where I am. sad.gifmaybe one day though..

TPBM likes electronic music.

Depends. I hate a LOT of electronic music, but most usually non-electronic artists that I like that decide to make an electronic song, do make it very good. (e.g. Wasteland by ATC) and some electronic artists are just too good. AURORA being one of my favorite singer/songwriters of all time, and her music is electronic. Soft-electronic pop, but still electronic.

TPBM knows the full name of ATC, the band I mentioned in my answer, just a bit above this sentence.