Dr. Paine

The avatar above me says...

Hello, hello, please direct me to the Final Boss Convention? I'm lost. Please? No? You want PROOF of being a final boss, champ?! Why don't you eat this OP ability then? censorkip.gif.

A̖̟̝ͩs͋ͤͯ͟ ̙I͔̻͚̭̟̩̎̈́ͪ̇̓ ̘͎̖̳̖̭̃a̟̭m̮͇̝͉̟͇͋ͯͨͭ̕ ̘̯̝̼̆̏͐͗ͩi͉ͮ̓̋ň̴͙̥̟̟̦̟ͭͯ̈̅̓ͭ ̦̠͍̝̹͎̪̑ͧ̊̅ͫͥť̸͎̞̼͍͎͊̍̐̈h̃̽̓͏͎̮ȇ̎̑̀̂ͯ ͚̖̫ͩ͑͋p̯̜̘̥̳ͧ̂̀͠r̴̂o̪͎͖c͔̼̰̳̩̃̏͒̽e̶̲͎̱̲ͮͬ̍̇s͓͑͑͑̑́s̸̖̹̖̼̈̎̓͐ ̸͍o̦̞̻͓͕̖̖̓̐ͧf̺͒͛ͧ̽ ̤̰͚̑͌ͥ̽͒̓ͨc͎̫̠̼̻̝̬ͮͮ̚ṙ̛̑͋ͯ͂̓è̢͓̝̭̟̣̝̉̐ͪͫa̫͙̒ͤ̅ṭ̮̝̩̻̱ͅi̭̠̲͙͝ņ͎̞̦̼̠̖͓̎ͨ̅̈́ͬͯg̒͑̎͆̉̍͗ ̨͇̹͔̍̀͒̏̊̇ͥt̯̦́̂͌͐h͜ê͛ͫ̔̎̇͏ͅ ̌ͅė͚̥͕̲̞͉̦̽ͧ͋ͥ͊͠ṯ̢̦̯̞ë̯̘ͤͯr̦̞̞̼̺͖̦͑ͤn͙̗̥͔̫̩̈̈ͧͤa̡̙͈͖̺͗ͧͯͯ̑̌ͫl ̹̣̟̺̗ͨ̒͆̓v̟̲ͭͭͮͯ͌͒͒̀o̭ͥ͠ỉ̢̞̹̐ͪdͣ͠,̲͇͖̫̪͆͐ͣͩ͑ ̮̻̖̂̎a̮̲̗ͥͭ̉̂̓̅ͅͅn̠͕̪͎͐̆̂ͬͪ͝ ̞͔̼̠e̵̯̮͖̟̮̦͎v̬̠̞̿̑͑͐ͬế̡͕ͤ̄̂̌r̟̤̩̾̈́͛̆̃l͓̲̲͍͓̞̘͒ͣ͒͛ͣ͜a̲͇͢s̛͓͓̹͎̗̽t̘͚̺̓̓̉̌̃͠ī͙̦̺̟̬͓̍ͬn̤̠̣͓͇̤̘g͈̔͊̔̈́̅ͩ͊ ̭̹̯̝̥́͐͑g͙͚͞i̥̞f͍̮̟̜͔̐̑ͯt̢̲͍́̈́ͭ̄ͤ ̟̣̗͚̺͖̇̈́̔̓̀h͓͔̳ͦ͐̽̎͠a̝͕̪̫͇̣̜nͣ̋d̵̙̳͎͇̮̹̣ͣ̂̀̏̽ͧe̢͊d̸͚̫̲̣͐ͬ ̶̬͍̱̈́̎̐͗ͯd̜̯̞͉̟̝̰̓̀́̏͌͡o̧̼ͣͪ͗̉ͬ̓w̫͉̤n̽͌ͩ ͕͙̤̙̬̰͚ͬ̃ͧ̈t̞̜͇̦̩̻̅͠h͇̮͕͕͙̦̙͛ͯ̒̏́ͯ̽͢r̲͓͇̝͈͎͈͌ͭo̬̤̪̓ͨ̊ͮ͊ū̺̘̞̫̲̣̤ͧ̃ͭ̀g̜̬̣͈̰̐̒̿͆̓͌h̦̿̇ ̪̠͖̰̮̫̊ͦͨ́̆ḡ̵̫̪̬̻͎ͯe̸̺ͭn̞͇̞̋ͩ͐̇̂͢ḛ̦͕ͥ̃͐̈́̔̀̒ͅȑ̼̠̫̤̖a͍ͣ̅̔t̲͔̩̋͐̿ͨ̈́̈́̓i͔̱o̵̪̳̱̹̙̗͂͒ͥ͛ͯͧͨͅn͊̅ͮ́śͣ̇̈́̉̉̚ ̡̯̘̫̹̺̽͒ͩ̍ͤͅǫ̩͍̞̌f̢͆̀̒̌̈́ ͎̟̱̭͑ͅḡ̈́͌o̅̌̑d̦̝̙̈́s̫̱̱̻̆̿,̼̞͔̎̑͂͞ ̪̰̎̂ͪͣs̡̩̠͈͙̈́ͨͅp͚͑͗͛̌a̡̫̻̦̘ͭ̓̏̉ͦ̌n̡͑̏n̙̮̉ͯ̅̐͋͟i͎͗ͅn͇̺̦ͬ͛̈̒g̸͇̘̩ ̭̻̟̼ͨ̉̊̈́͆͆ͅa͑̏ͧ͂ͦ͆͒ͅe̻̱̟ͫͥ͆̓͛͞ͅǫ̀̍n̲̪ͮ̿͑͢s̴̞̻̑ͧ͑͂ͧ ͕̠ọ͕̩̰̼̫̯͑̇́f̃ͧ ̗̋̇̈̉͐t̸̩̥̲̙̱̯ͣͬ͛̉́̽̽ȉ̲̳̏̇̈́ͬͪ̕m̤̣͎̱ͬ̔̉ͫͧe̸͓͈̰̳͚͚̼,̸̪͔͇̗̠́ͣͅ ͉̞͉̦ͨͧͯ͌ͦḅ̸̲̻ͩ̌eͣ̏҉̱̟̹̥ḟ̲̟̗̻͔ͥͭ̾ͧͫo͈ͥ͒͌r̜̜̦͓͕͊e̻̯̺͕̮̟̊ͦ́̀ͭ͂̿͟ ̜̫͓̗̗̺͖ͥ͋̏͐̑̆̏̀t̮̳̫͔́̇͑ͧ̏i̴̦̼͎̯̫͊ͤͫ̃̈̀m̍͏̩̹ͅe̬̫̝͕̱ͯ̿ͯ͛̎́̚ ͇̠̑ͫ̽̓ͩ͆̑̀a͓̩̒̑̏n͐͆ͧ͗͆҉̫̮̹͓̞d̰͇̤̦ ̗a̳͖͎̞͌̉̈́͑̓̾f̅̓ͫ̑ͬ̊ͤt̖̱̫̤̏̍͑̆e͈̝̱̼̝͙͈̅ͧͭ̏̒ȓͦ͂̒ͣ͏ ͇͕ͫ̃̀̍ͣͮ͋

ṫ̳̲̘͈̯̹̊͞ͅi̗̗̜ͭͯ̃̋͜m͈̳͙̜̫̋ͭ̌ͫ̅͗͡e̲͔̣͓͕͗̽̒̓,̶̜̭͖͋͋̀̽ͥ͊̆ ̮ͦ̎ͥ̊ͩ͗l̻o͔n̴̦͙̻̦g͌͂̅̃̎̃ͨe̢̳̹̝͎͂r̼ͧͩ̊̉̈ͨ̚ ͈͓̥̥ͨ͊ͣ̅̿tͤ͢h̴͂͂a̶̪̬͙̹͂̄n̸̺̝̙̻̜͓̩͗̀ͭͬ̉͗ ̹̭̣͜t͍̞̠̋ͭh̫̺̫͇͔͓ē͎̘͓͍͛̏̓̇͜ ̻̦͇̟͇͇ͮͧp̗ͯu̸̙̩͑͆ͫͧ̚ͅn͚̂̄͌ͧ͆ͩ̕y̺͘ ̧̜̜̜̻̓̿̿h̬̳͎̲ͮ̐̒ͫ͛ů̷́̓͑̇̑ͪm̓͋̔͑҉aͪ̾ͭͭ͒̀n̤̮̰̱͖̪̑ ̧͎͎̘̜͙̻̖ͫͪ̍l̮̦͍̯̩̣̄̌̒ͫ̉͌̌i̠̰̜͆ͬ̀fͦ͛̉͐҉̻͚̪͍e̢̥ͯt̲̩ȋ̫͎̅m̛ͮ̉ͣ͑́͐ͫͅe̱̰̗̲͒̓͐ͩ ̩̜͎̝̤ͭͧͅc̯̾̕ò̠̦̬̦͎̩̺́̆͆͗͒u̺͔ͬͤ̃ͩ̕ĺ̴̹̜̪͎̤d̤̱̫̗̤͚̲ͣ̇̐̇̇̌ ̪͉͇͖ͣͫ̍̂e͚͉̫͓ͨ̊̂͊̍ͤ̚̕v͗͒̑͋͐̽͛͘e̸̼̦ͧ̓̓͒r̋ͩͭ̇҉̱͇ ͧͯ҉̖͓̞̲b̨̜̰̜̗̼͉̬ͦͮ̉͆ͬĕ̥͈̉̇ͥ͛ͬ,͘ ͈̄͗ͥͪ͌̓ͮl̤̭͖͒̉̊̽͡o̧̪͚̟̜͍͔n̵̞͔ͭ̆ͩͥg̼͕̝͑̋ͩ͑ͣͭ͐ͅe͓͔͎̥̼͉̕r̹͖̔̆̃́ ̸͔̟̼̣t̡̮̟͇͎ͪ͛ͩ̾͌ͮh̤ͮå͚͗n͏̟ ͕̫̭̹̠͒ͪë̽ͬ̄҉x̹̠̣̬̭̽̏i̫͚̱̠̙̗̤̓ͨ̿͆̍ͯ͠ș̮̭̞̑̐̀ţ̝̫̲̤͙͚̻̾̀ͧ̾͗͂e̻̣̐͂̀ͮͨͣͅn̙̭̥͗ͩ̍ͥ͜c͙̗̹͓̥̖ͩe͗̈́̏ͨͧ́ ̖͈̖ͪ͋ĭ̡̬̰͇̠̻͔̇̃t̶s̷͈̪̜̔ͫe̓͂ͧ̀̕l̦̹̬̝͓ͧ̿f͋̅̂̈́ͭ͢,̩ ̸͇̋ͮ͛please remember that body positivty is really cool and I love everyone. <3

Edited by Anak