ShatteringGlass

Rate The Above Poster's Avatar, Name, and Siggy

7/10 Name, like every warrior name ever

5/10 Sig, you need more stuffs biggrin.gif

8/10 Avatar, Nicely done art.

8/10 Name, I always like when someone can find a username with one or more nouns that isn't taken already

6/10 Signature, feeling a lil cluttered to me (but I'm a signature minimalist as you can probably tell...)

9/10 Avatar, the blue and the red on the dragon goes nicely together and itMs easy to notice on the forums

9/10 Name: I love the alliteration of the name, however it seems a bit self deprecating - as in saying that you are irrelevant tongue.gif

7/10 Signature: Nice and functional

8/10 Avatar: Cute bird! But I don't understand why I've got to vote for it?

9/10 Name:  I love the alliteration of the name, however it seems a bit self deprecating - as in saying that you are irrelevant tongue.gif

7/10 Signature: Nice and functional

8/10 Avatar: Cute bird! But I don't understand why I've got to vote for it?

Hah. I came up with the name because the color indigo seemed forgotten and irrelevant. I mean, it's not even in the pride flag, poor indigo.

Also, the question isn't why would you vote for birb, the question is why wouldn't you vote birb xd.png

--

Name: 11/10 omg seahorse is a great username.

Avatar: 9/10 I love mysfytt's are, AND it goes with your username. very clever.

Siggy: 7.9/10 it's really clean and easy to follow and not too vertical so I can even view it on mobile, but it seems pretty long so I can only see moooost of it

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Name: 9.5

Siggy: 5

Name: 8

Signature: 3

Edited by ViperSwan

Name: 10 It's Cool

Signature: 6 Words between pics pick my brain haha, but I like the art!

Edited by dejaentndu

Name: 6/10 Eh... feels sorta meh to me.

Avatar: 8/10 Skwerl did it, it's cool, I like it. Not really my style of avatar though, I'd use it as a sig pic/decoration pic.

Signature: 5/10 It's not eye-searing, but the way the text is arranged isn't the cleanest or easiest to access and read. There are also some typos that irk me, but I'm a perfectionist.

(Small note to whoever reads this next: My username is pretty old, I get that it's not the most creative, and I know the double X annoys people. I mostly go by Spectrolithium on other sites these days, but rate it what you will.)

NAME: 7/10 I like it but as you said double x kinda annoys me.

AVATAR: 7/10 too much blue, but it's pretty

SIGNATURE: 8/10 I like the picture and the quote!