Parakeet13

Change One Letter

Silky

(wait, aren't they supposed to be only four letters?)

Edited by sylviamaris

Silk

(The rules got changed somewhere along the line. But 4 letters works best and I always try to work it back to that. smile.gif )

Mill

(I can even understand getting up to 5 letters, sometimes 6 in rare circumstances, but when it gets to a point where the game freezes for extended period of time until finally someone has to go out of our way to completely do more than just the 1 allowed change OR drop OR rearrange to get it back going....It's pretty common when this happens because the word will sit for multiple hours with people scratching their heads on what is the best way to get the game on track. I appreciate "creativity" but if it stops the game flow, that really is the opposite purpose of the thread. Creative words are great, but if we can't get anything else out of it, the game just freezes and people can't play which defeats the objective.)

Edited by natayah

Mill

(I can even understand getting up to 5 letters, sometimes 6 in rare circumstances, but when it gets to a point where the game freezes for extended period of time until finally someone has to go out of our way to completely do more than just the 1 allowed change OR drop OR rearrange to get it back going....It's pretty common when this happens because the word will sit for multiple hours with people scratching their heads on what is the best way to get the game on track. I appreciate "creativity" but if it stops the game flow, that really is the opposite purpose of the thread. Creative words are great, but if we can't get anything else out of it, the game just freezes and people can't play which defeats the objective.)

There are about 50 game threads in here that are, as you say, "frozen". Perhaps you can resurrect them. This thread has never had a 4 letter limit. Someone has always been astute enough to continue this thread no matter how many letters the previous word has contained.

Mills