Jump to content

Change One Letter

Recommended Posts



(For those of you who haven't heard the word before - cause I certainly hadn't until recently - gley is "a sticky clay soil or soil layer formed under the surface of some waterlogged soils")

Share this post

Link to post
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.