blackdragon71

Funniest Dragon Name on the Scroll Above You

NO SO STOP LOOKING

Although the whole convo's pretty cool. And how'd you get so many of the Coast and Alpine ones? I can't find them no matter how hard I try! T.T

You people are silly. I name my dragons after their looks, linage, and breed. That's how I got the Swirl part- (Psst! Messenger! Thanks for the shimmer I think it's only like, 1-2 more days till it matures/grows up)

Ugh. you're the person who loops their names to make mean sentences.

Itty Bitty Nugget Bites

Prince Taffy

Sometimes the names seem a little mean to someone that doesn't get what you were thinking at the time you were naming your dragons because the other person doesn't know what's going through your head. I like your names, they're all really pretty; but sometimes, it's hard to always come up with nice names, so we go for silly names even if they seem a bit biting.

My brain is fried

My names are not mean it is just that I caught a CB Silver and people were already clicking on it hoping to kill it tongue.gif So I named those dragons that name

Prince Taffy

Sometimes the names seem a little mean to someone that doesn't get what you were thinking at the time you were naming your dragons because the other person doesn't know what's going through your head. I like your names, they're all really pretty; but sometimes, it's hard to always come up with nice names, so we go for silly names even if they seem a bit biting.

Yeah...

I couldn't think of any good Green nebula names, so I named it Never+ine but it was taken so yeh, suck. So Nevarine was good. That's an example of no-inspiration-whatever.

PT got his name from his FREAKING CANDY-LOOKING MODEL.

BTW, Messenger, Shimmer grew up! Yayzes!

Oh boy, Gutz has some new dragons...

Lets see who he murdered with his names today!

FEAR ME OR I'LL VISIT YOUR CAR ... wow. I was rolling on the floor with this one.

Edited by MyaMouse

Prince Taffy

Hmmm me hungry!

Yes, I take long walks at night and ponder names.......beautiful, last night I sneak into a lovers lane.....lets just say there is nothing kosher there hehe......

Oh yes back to the walks, they seem to come to me. ^^

Prince Taffy

Hmmm me hungry!

Yes, I take long walks at night and ponder names.......beautiful, last night I sneak into a lovers lane.....lets just say there is nothing kosher there hehe......

Oh yes back to the walks, they seem to come to me. ^^

Will you people stop teasing PT? He's sad now because you all are teasing his candy name.

You'd be laughing at QP's name if you knew the origin. tongue.gif

QP (Queen Pixa) got her name from Pixie Stick candy. I was eating the pink one and she reminded me of candy. tongue.gif

I still vote for....

FEAR ME OR I'LL VISIT YOUR CAR

Prince Taffy

Yes I tease muhaha....and Im still hungry!

Im warning you! I have a lot more name in a list in my suit!

Im not afraid to use them!