blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

XD

(Watch this one top page 80... :P )

Lovecats has several moldy hot dogs lurking in their bedroom closet.

Lagie refuses to fix their wifi, that’s why they are so laggy

Lagie refuses to fix their wifi, that’s why they are so laggy

(while I’m here, what gender r u lagie?)

SomeRandom likes to line bottles of lager up on their back wall and throw crabapples at them.

(Female.)

Lagie actually DOES that, and she's projecting. That's why she knows what the <bleep> a lager is

Somerandomcorviknight was turned into a vampire before they were physically mature and is stuck mentally and emotionally at their current age repeating that phase forever. 

Long_Before_Sunrise uses their old-fashioned land line phone to make prank phone calls to unsuspecting people. "Is your refrigerator running?"

Lagie hates brownies, and is allergic to them. Thats why she gives them all away.

(Shh. Don't tell all my secrets. ;) )

SomeRandomCorviknight lives in a large hollowed out turnip at the far end of the yard.

Lagie planted that turnip, who lives in an even larger hollowed out turnip after taking advantage of the hollowed-out turnip market when it was still fresh and affordable. 😥

Affordable being the key to that! The turnip market skyrocketed shortly thereafter as Lovecats bought up all the turnips and started a monopoly.

Sunrise is the inventor of the new upcoming crypto currency, Owocoin 

SomeRandomCorviknight has wings and has to wear bulky shirts so as to hide them when out in public.

Somerandomcorviknight steals and then sells the stolen lightbulbs.

SomeRandomCorviknight plans to move Florida and wedge it between Alabama and Louisiana and declare all three one state: Florabamana.

SomeRandomCorviknight turned their Red Firegem into this.

Spoiler

20210507_081909.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

SomeRandomCorviknight lied about clicking my heels three time would teleport me home.

Sunrise is the person who’d do those “Portal To The Aether Dimention No Mods 😱” in 2015

SomeRandomCorviknight would meme us all to death if they could.

Long_Before_Sunrise is not actually that long. Short_Before_Sunrise makes a lot more sense