blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Long_Before_Sunrise is trying to pin the blame on lovecats99 when they were actually the one who hid the crumbled cheeze crackers in the bed.

Long_Before_Sunrise sneezed while under the bed. I heard it!

Lagie has never dusted under the bed and I wound with the imprint of a Lego block on me from lying there.. 

XD

Long_Before_Sunrise has an equally dusty under the bed area, filled with bits of leftover popcorn.

Lagie is secretly allergic to cheesy crackers, which I did not put under her bed (I promise. 🥰)

lovecats99 is actually a fluffy bunny rabbit with cropped ears.

lovecats99 was personally responsible for the extinction of the passenger pigeon.

Sunrise enjoys c̸̡̨̧̼̝̼̤͕͓̮̳̭̼̯̜͙̮̪̋͜ͅơ̷̡̡̬̘͕̳͈͍̞͇̹̻͇̱̻̈́̒̀͊͘͘̚͠n̴̡̛͍̫̟̮͉̖͈̤̭̿͛̅̽͐̓͠s̸̡̢̢̡̛̛̻̜̲̮͈̩̰̬̥͇̺̤̫̰̱͍͍̜͙̘̰̊̀́̑͆̽̅̌̾̉͗͊͐̍̏͑̄̀̊̐̉̚̚ͅͅų̸̢̢̨̛̳̯̫͓̗̻͖̜͍̹͔̣̥̪̮͔͈͉̌̂̓͑̌̈́͂͑͒̽͂̕͜͜͝ͅm̸̭͓̹̻͙̦͙̮͉͒̌į̶̨̛̛̪̱̗̬̯̹͇̤̬̺͖̻̼̹̜͓̟͎̰̱͈̩̽̓̿̏̊̌͒͐̄̿͆͛̀̀͒̉̇̄̉̀̚͝ņ̸̛̛͕̮͙͖̪̫̺̭̦͈̠͇͕̠̹͇̹͈͚̦̼̈͛͒̀̂͊g̴̨̡̢͔̟͕͍̮̋̊̑͝ ̶̧̳̥͓̠̼͑̍͠ͅ   desktop computers and thats why they cant see my signature

SomeRandomCorviknight demands CB Gold, Aeon, and Staterae eggs in return for their taxi services.

Long_Before_Sunrise would absolutely give SomeRandomCorviknight a CB Stat for a 5 min taxi ride.

Lovecats(-99) just complimented me on my egg dyeing skills.

Long_Before is a flOOf denier, she refuses to acknowledge the impending doom of the the impending threat of fwOOf on the earth

SomeRandomCorviknight is actually a Silkie chicken.

Long_Before_Sunrise can't sleep unless there are 20 dreamcatchers in the room.

Long_Before_Sunrise is actually an egg-laying feathered member of the species Epidexipteryx from the Middle Jurassic.

Lovecats' dragon codes are actually part of magical formulas to steal the dragons' power.

SomeRandomCorviknight isn't running a 'taxi' service, it's really an iTax service. 

sh20000sh secretly has a 0 phobia.

Lagie never posts on page 80 of a forum thread.