blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

I heard a rumor that Path Light likes to run around his house screaming at the top of his lungs calling everyone who tries to stop him a Velociraptor

Path Light likes to dress in ladies clothes on top of a volcano and dance like he was a ballerina while hoping this dance will summon the things he tries to on the forum.

Path Light sometimes dresses up as a pink velociraptor ballerina and asks people on the street for CB Shadow Walkers.

That might be true....

Chick actually IS a bird!

Esko_the_wolf is secretly creating a serum in their hidden lab under an abandoned Burger King in Detroit. The serum is being used on multiple species of crab which gives them super strength, intelligence, and a human-like apperance. Esko will release these "crab people" to gain votes towards themself when they run for president in 2016.

((Hmm. Some of these 'lies' might not be quite so baseless... I can think of at least one...))

Yamato is actually a crab. biggrin.gif

Path Light is the love child of Barney the dinosaur and Esko the Wolf...

Darien wishes to buy dragcave.net and turn it into a shop to sell flashlights online.

Path Light is the love child of Barney the dinosaur and Esko the Wolf...

((Oh God no..))

Jolteon is the star of every anime

Path Light madly in love with the GEICO Gecko...

((Oh God no..))

I knew you would like that one... laugh.gif

Draconiusultamius plans on taking over the world with an army of green radioactive chimps.