blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Penguin secretly keeps pillow pets in a huge box beside his bed and every morning takes one out, pours coffee all over it, and then proceeds to hug it while the coffee is still hot.

Cefie can a cat which she can talk to, currently she has taught it the internet and how to use a sniper rifle

cat likes to hide old bits of uncooked spaghetti in the secret compartment of her closet

darchaliath has a headache from being on the computer for too long and is now going to try hide from the monsters at night by hiding under their blanket and thinking happy thoughts. happy thoughts o_o

Edited by Chamitarae

Chamitarae is actually empire of Blunas and Blusang Lindwurms in a flooded planet in Fluidic Space. (Yes, the one from Undine, Star Trek! Can you believe it?)

Orbiter has three rocks that he/she talks to daily and has even married one of them

Penguin secretly keeps pillow pets in a huge box beside his bed and every morning takes one out, pours coffee all over it, and then proceeds to hug it while the coffee is still hot.

(Oh boy, that one made me laugh)

Catlover is really a member of the government sent to implant chips into our brains

((My worst fear is for someone to control my mind))

penguin_adu6oo wants to stalk you until he finds your house and then he watches you sleep and when you wake up.....he kills you

Catlover232 will be on every day, now that school has started.