blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

OS is the owner of all the ISPs in Brazil, and I was only doing what you asked me to! tongue.gif

(Yay!)

Lagie is actually a dog in disguise! (i.e, that adorable doggie that is her avatar.) ^w^

Edited by SilverX7Studios

OS was the Cyberman in question.

(Trotsky bit, Silver! You'd better hope I'm not really him! xd.png )

Lagie secretly poisons CPA's browni---*coughcough*

/kicks the bucket

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

pengun supplies me with the secret ingredient for my brownies.

Lagie is actually a forgotten deity from a forgotten religion that took to forum lurking after her disciples ran away. Don't mention it to her though, she is rather bitter about and might smite you if you mention it. With a lightning bolt. Just like Zeus.

Orbiter has his own space ship, but only uses it for the weekly shopping.

(I get it. Used to play Spore. Got bored of it.)

Penguin is secretly a evil cat from space who is taking over the world!!!

(I totally didnt steal that from an episode of Futurama...)

DayGloryNightGlory is determined to turn all the Reds into Day Glory minions.

Kanaye may seem like a innocent person who loves cheese dragons, but secretly kanaye grinds up the baby cheese hatchlings, yes the babies to sell them for a profit

you...you..YOU MONSTER!

Penguin is actually the middleman I use to sell the baby cheese dragons and he always takes 20% off the price for himself.

Kanaye is secretly a pyromaniac spy that is a failure due to her unsupressable to urge burn everything during missions. She hides a flamethrower in her long coat and wears a monocle, and her spy name is Cheesy Dragon. She also works for TJ09. Go figure.

Lalasa secretly hunts wild Dark Myst Pygmies in TJ09's forest and cooks them up for dinner.

Silver has so many pokemon in her avatar, it may seem innocent but these photos are actually the souls of the pokemon she has captured

ViperaUnion sneaks downstairs every night at half-past 2am so she can watch reruns of Leave it to Beaver.

PhoenixStarr stalks me wherever I go just to hear the Leave it to Beaver theme song.