Lagie

Favourite Dragon Name

Icestorm

DEINOSAUR. It's you! You're the one that has those Glaucus with the Let It Go lyrics! I have the one called, "What is wrong with you lol". It was my reaction to the lineage. I think it's amazing, and it's my favorite AP grab. Well done!

Glaucus Drakes ... all of them to the song let it go. Love it! I have some to the song lavender blue, but they aren't in order yet...to lazy to change it.

Icestorm

DEINOSAUR. It's you! You're the one that has those Glaucus with the Let It Go lyrics! I have the one called, "What is wrong with you lol". It was my reaction to the lineage. I think it's amazing, and it's my favorite AP grab. Well done!

Thanks, both of you! @Distorted_Flare: I was wondering who named that one. xd.png Glad you enjoy it!

~

I like the name "Arching Spark" happy.gif

Basically every name on your profile

Thank you so much man......... I was so happy when you said that

Twin Moonlit Daggers

Love your twin names

Edited by Dragnilu

Thanks, both of you! @Distorted_Flare: I was wondering who named that one. xd.png Glad you enjoy it!

~

I like the name "Arching Spark" happy.gif

Ha, you're welcome!

Vespasien

I love the sound of it!

Frozen Snot

I know it isn't part of the game but Dragnilu, I love your male hell horse named Hell fire Great fire.... hatchback of Notre dame reference? Love it!

My scroll is the Nico DiAngelo Radiant Angel in my Sig, thanks to Clya. (The reason behind it is on my scroll smile.gif )