RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Prepare to be Annihilated

It was what I put on the Funniest Dragon Names(something like that) forum for one of MasterWeavile898's dragons.

Edited by Hazel360

[fancypost bgcolor=#EAF4FA; height: 350px; width: 450px; borderwidth=0px; background: url(http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j357/SteelStar/Fandoms/Final%20Fantasy/Final%20Fantasy%20XIII/XIII/Palumpolum.jpg)][fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; width: 480px; margin-left: -35px; color: #3A3C3D;]STEP INTO THE RAINBOW[/fancypost][table][tr][td]user posted image[/td][td][fancypost bgcolor=#AFC7CD; borderwidth=0px; border-radius: 1px; font-family: arial; color: black; text-align: center; font-size: 7pt;overflow: auto; width: 200px; height: 270px; background:url(http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii494/girlfairy76/image_zps4579d5fc.jpg)]PALUMPOLUM[/size] EQUINOX

Step into the rainbow, find another view

Chase the tender light, borders let's cross over

Ready to define the mists inside your heart?

Take a breath and start your life

Waves of a new day

Info about Palumpolum Equinox;;

Name;; Palumkit ; Palumpaw ; Palumpolum (With last name Equinox)

Nicknames;; Pally, Lum, Pole

Gender;; Male

Rank;; Kit -> Apprentice -> Warrior

Clan;; Old; RadicalClan | New; ScarClan | MAY visit; RadicalClan

Looks;; Basic;;

Small cream tabby with new white, aqua blue and silver eyes.

Detailed;;

Palumkit is, as you can see, a cream tabby with white. He would be pretty if his pelt wasn't riddled with wounds. See, his power isn't always for good. He takes the opened wounds off of others and onto him, resulting in him having a lot of scars. Anyway, let's take our mind off his power. He has a small frame but that doesn't mean he gets bullied. He has lean muscles if you look close enough, and you wouldn't like to be his opponent in a fight. He has sleek, well-groomed fur that is always sticking up in places, but hey, see if he cares! Pally, he could care less for how he looks. He is short haired, meaning he doesn't have long fur but his fur grows a bit thicker in winter, or leaf-bare. Anyway, enough of his pelt! We want the rest, don't we? His light blue optics are basically the same as ice blue, but let's say light blue. He has a round face, with sharp teeth. I told you he was white in some places, but not exactly where, didn't I? Well let's go on with the white. Pally is white on all his paws, with some white crawling up his hind legs. There's a splash of white on his muzzle that looks like it dribbled down his chest and turned into a thin line going to his belly. He has a dot of cream tabby under his nose. Ah, yes, his nose. Well, his nose is a grayish-pale red-brown, like most other cats, except for the ones who keep their pink noses. Of course as a kit, he has a pink nose. Pally's tail isn't bushy because, as I said before, he's short haired. It just thin and normal looking. There. I think we covered everything, don't you?

Personality;; Basic;;

Friendly, carefree, aggresive

Detailed;;

Pally has three main personalities; although he can go through mood swings if an Equinox dies or someone in ScarClan dies. Which would mean one minute he would be happy, then next thing ya know he's stomping around and being a big grump. But that usually doesn't happen. So, we'll go on shall we?

Pally is very friendly. Which meant if he went to RadicalClan, a feminist Clan, he would just be, "Oh hi neighbors I came to see your home bye!" Yeah right. He's not that dumb. He's smart, too. Anyway Pally usually won't snap at anyone unless he goes in the mood swing, where his personality can change. He's so very friendly with his father Lucifer it's as if Lucifer was a gift from... Well, ScarClan doesn't really believe in anything, so let's say as if he was a gift from Astrum and Oriens, although Pally will forget about that as he gets older.

Pally is also usually carefree. He knows ScarClan can't be beaten, so why bother to think seriously about the battles? He's usually lounging around ScarClan territory if he's not. Hunting or on patrol, and he lounges a lot. However he dreams of becoming an HP in ScarClan, which is what he usually does when he's lounging around. He'll go for herbs although he never sees the reason why they have herbs.

Pally can get very aggressive. As in if someone hurts his father, Lucifer. As I said earlier, he absolutely LOVES Lucifer. As a father, at least. So mess with Lucifer, you won't have a happy life from that day on. Unless Pally isn't there with his father. He likes protecting his father because his mother supposedly 'died' and he doesn't want anything to happen to his father. Same thing with his fellow brothers in ScarClan. He doesn't loce them as much as he loves Lucifer but loves his brothers all the same.

Sexuality;; Heterosexual; Straight

Favorite color;; Liquid silver

Theme song;; Sunleth Waterscape ( Final Fantasy XIII)

Powers;; Ability to transfer wounds, after birth. May give The Sight.

RP Sample;;

[spoiler=Plot: It hurts!]Palumkit saw an injured Radical. Wow! That's so cool! I can't wait until I can work for my Clan! he thought happily. But wait. He couldn't, because toms like him were treated like censorkip.gif***s. He hoped she wouldn't mind him touching the wound. Palumkit went over, downy tail brushing the ground as he touched the scratches on her flank. Suddenly there was a searing pain on his flank. Ow! Did she hurt me? the radical didn't say anything. He ran off and she turned around. She hadn't hurt him. Twisting his head, he saw the exact same wound she had had. He looked back and saw her wound wasn't there anymore. What?! How did I get her wound? It looks like her wound was never there! he stiffened. "MOMMY!" he wailed. He didn't like the scratches! It HURT! Oh Astrum and Oriens it HURT! How did the radical DEAL with this?

Info about me;;

Username;; miraclekit

Display;; serah farron

Muse;; Usually very high, I'd say around 10/10-5/10

Activity;; If going on whenever I can is okay, I'd say 9/10

Why I deserve this kit;; Well I have a ScarClanner kit but RadClan and ScarClan? Dang nice combo. Need! Although there's no way I can say I deserve it. It's not like I saved Dragonflybeat's life or something.

Why I don't;; Again, just like why I deserve the kit, It's not like any of my characters tried to kill Dragonflybeat or something; there is no reason for me not to have the kit as well as to have the kit.

Plots:

[spoiler=It hurts!]

Palumkit goes outside for a bit and touches an injured radical's wound; it transfers to him and he finds out he has a power; transferring wounds. He goes to his mom to tell her(this is before he leaves to ScarClan) and complains he doesn't know how he has it.

[spoiler=Do I have sisters?]

Palumkit, as the adult Palumpolum, asks his father about his sisters. He asks a lot of things - are they alive, which Clan they're in, and if he doesn't answer Palumpolum keeps annoying him.

[spoiler=DAD DAD]

Palumkit, as an apprentice Palumpaw, finds a white and green scarf that he shows to Lucifer. He gives it to Lucifer because he loves his dad, whether he wants it or not.

Other: Draggy

Clear all the gloom away

Hope is what we simply need to proceed

Waves of a new day

Clear all the gloom away

Hope is what we simply need to proceed

[/fancypost][/td][/tr][/table]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; width: 480px; margin-left: -35px; color: magenta;]FIND ANOTHER VIEW[/fancypost]

template created by FANG

[/fancypost]

^^

That is a fancypost that I had... It's a bit long.

Edited by girlfairy76

Marley needs to test on some people and torture young innocent souls. we need the angst and child abusing!

Needed to know how to spell angst. I was still part of that very strange conversation, though.

The boy walked towards the deadly rattlesnake and was bitten by a angered crocodile. He started jumping dragons and makes an ant run around trampolines while singing. Whistling flashdrives pocket making faces laughing falling down the stairs, only to land inside the volcano. Wanted cheese burger got taken down by falcons and circus clowns and ate whales, then everything went crazy as bananas and screamed dramatically as a slimy whale jumped out and flew fish over butts and cheesy grins. He teleported into pools of piranhas only waiting too many blue nosed bicycles as Kennedy ran past the tardis they stumbled into Loki and screamed "Help!" I've fallen into the pit of Sheol, only there was some big obstacle thing blocking the door which was made of stone. But Loki was not fooled. So it took a giant jump towards the boy, George, and BJ jumped, shrieking "who is the doorkeeper!?" who grinned as madly as the mad, yet crazy nimble little scientist that experimented upon CHILDREN!!! The young guns people *had typos with their essays* while eating beans & muffin that tasted like cheese. So the big fat fart of Auckland took kelp to make a cookie. Then, a crazy ghost shrieked jumped off the cliff frantically waving at all its ghostly friends but couldn't eat apples, so began to sneeze and cough hysterically because everything was covered with green sludge pickles and prawn upon when he projectile upon a monkey who killed his little apricot fish that can run quickly out of Jello babies. But suddenly the crazy ghost jumped because there was a banana in the right in his soup. Suddenly a man moonwalked through a stargate and flew off to wonderland but the tree procrastinated and vanished. After the rapper tried spelunking through a banana

~For the one word story game.

user posted image

Starry

"Hercules." How did she even know these? She saw constellations on Vortex's scales. "You... You have Pegasus!" she gasped. She could see the shapes that made up the winged creature. She noticed Pegasus was on HER too.

She was put in charge of guarding a stream that really has no use and is too small for anything to really live in.

"Why thank ye Jack."

"You're welcome."

"Oh not you. We named the monkey Jack."