RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

After coughing for a minute, RJ finally looked up. "It feels like something's lodged in my throat," he rasped before turning into a liger and began to cough like a cat about to vomit, then he did so. "Hey! Its my gum from earlier!" he said as he went back to human form. Picking up the wad of gum, he popped it in his mouth like it was completely normal. "Serena, why are you making that face?"

You successfully sent a Whipped cream dispenser to Traci.

He was about to speak again, but something hit his leg. Looking down, he saw a toy, a small plush dog. It was worn, like a child has been playing with it for a long time. "Uh, may I p-please have that back?" Whistler looked up to see a small girl, around five, standing a bit away from him. He smiled as he leaned forwards to give the toy to the girl, his back creaking with protest. The girl took the toy, uttered a quick 'thank you' before running back over to her parents. "Children, a blessing in this world of darkness," Whistler chuckled.

((Yeah, I roleplay Oswald Whistler from the Professor Layton series.))

Human

Name: Thea

Partner: Raiden

Color of spell book: Blue and Silver

Personality: very quiet for someone her age, she usaully never talks to anyone except her partner, if she does talk to you, you have either received a rarity, or your in danger. She appears very mature for her age, except when she and her partner are alone, he is the only one she trusts.

Appearance: red hair, pale, freckles, bright cornflower blue eyes.

History: Laylah doesn't talk about her past, and only Raiden knows of it.

Mamodo

Name: Raiden

Partner: Thea

Personality: Kind and gentle, he has a short temper though.

Appearance: 6'2" well built, blonde hair and greyish-silver eyes

Power: Has wings like an eagle and summon lightning and thunder.

Spells so far: Procella-with which he

Not mine, I just needed the form. Lolz.

NEWS: shadow_claw has received the "Faily Wars" trophy. +2 points.

BlazingPhoenix has received the "Merry Missmas" trophy. +3 points.

ticonderoga2 and thegreenrobby have received the "Made a Meal" trophy. + 1 point.

Rachael is...

I can't post the rest of it for fear of offending someone...