RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Here are some quotes from Catching Fire that you should enjoy. they even say the page numbers, if you want to check to see it I am telling the truth...

Page 5:

“The only time I really get to see Gale now is on Sundays, when we meet up in the woods to hunt together. It’s still the best day of the week…”

Page 96:

"His skin, his whole being, radiates heat from being so near the fire, and I close my eyes, soaking in his warmth. I breathe in the smell of snow-dampened leather and smoke and apples, the smell of all those wintry days we shared before the Games. I don't try to move away. Why should I, anyway? His voice drops to a whisper. 'I love you.'"

Page 117:

"Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable."

Page 121:

"I have chosen Gale and the rebellion, and a future with Peeta is the Capitol's design, not mine."

Page 125:

"Of course, I love Gale."

Page 185:

"Gale knows I chose him over Peeta when I didn't make a run for it."

Page 220:

"...but Peeta wasn't Hob the way the rest of us were....the last thing I want is his sympathy and comfort. I haven't changed my mind about saving him in the arena, but I don't owe him more than that."

Page 390:

'Until one time, I open my eyes and find someone I cannot block out looking down at me. Someone who will not plead, or explain, or think he can alter my design with entreaties, because he alone really knows how I operate. 'Gale,' I whisper."

He he. I was trying to prove a point to my friend who is a Peeta fan... GO GALE!!! tongue.gif

dull life (the dirty tees remix) yeah yeah yeahs

In this essay I shall be writing about the work of fantasy illustrator, John Howe. I have chosen him because his work offers great influence to me, particularly his portrayal of Dragons as they are believable, they look like they could be actual living creatures but still manage to retain the magic that any mythological creature should have. His work first came to my attention when I came across one of his books, ‘Forging Dragons’ whilst looking though the Art section in WH Smiths. Since then, John Howe’s work has helped to give me a greater insight into fantasy illustration and into dragons themselves. I shall begin by writing about John’s work history before going into analysing one of his many illustrations, taking into account the composition, colour, and subject matter.

Yeeeah... currently typing an essay on John Howe...

Photosynthesis is the chemical process that takes place in the presence of sunlight where plants make their food and build stores of energy.

Writing up a worksheet for my mom's kids to do tomorrow...

I have some strange korean instructions for the turtle origami.

I know, that is one weird sentence but a friend and I are trying to make trinkets for a school fundraiser

Please excuse Brokentail's lineage... xd.png

I was posting my extremely messy, inbred Black's description in the approved description thread.