RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Please do not post anything that is not related to the following

Votes for mayor or lynching

talk about the game

and must follow the rules in the game thanks let the games commence

Yes, I was playing a mafia game on another forums. dry.gif

He's in Canada now. smile.gif

The Mafia trudged through the bitter cold and the snowy sidewalks, because they knew that Suwako's house was just a block away from their hidden base. The Mafia Boss also carried a mysterious small pouch with her as she pick-locked the house's door, and it opened with a tiny creak.

The Mafia followed her into the house, which soon revealed a staircase that winded into Suwako's room. Slowly opening the door, they silently and stealthily tiptoed inside, managing not to wake their victim. Their boss told them it was her turn, as she opened the pouch, and out came...

user posted image. The name of this blueberry pop tart kitten was Nyab Cat. It ran out of the pouch and headed towards Suwako who was deliberately trying to get some rest. One thing they didn't know was that she was already awake, but before she could get out she was pounced on by Nyab Cat which then blasted her face with a red white and blue orb that enveloped her, making her disappear, leaving Suwako no more. The Mafia cried over their victory, and marched back to their secret base triumphantly.

Suwako's death story in my Mafia game.

One time, I squeezed one of our school's pizza slices above my tray. The trays are divided into sections. The grease filled the circle part and half of the main part.

-Vexen, Even, Elorian, Arlexion, Lenoira, Neria. Also Kyrow, though I originally made him for the Zodiacs RP.

-Trunaied, Vhiss, Leurtrune, Renary, Nexara, Erana, Keir, Xerdrae.

-Won(May also take the name 'Renary'), Ansh, Dragand, Precion, Rev.

-Afera, Krenoza, Merkauna, Jayex, Arentae, Devonar, Dionaka, and as ridiculous as it sounds, Daranoitionirik.

-Korrine, Roland, Isaac, Trenton, Vincent, Flynn, Adrian, Buck.

Hello, all of the RP characters I'll ever use o.O