RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

Edited by Featherpaw

For a man who swears that he doesn't have a heart, he really brought me to tears during that scene. It's a lie I tells you. It's a lie. He has a heart. Somewhere deep down inside, but all the Org is just far too stupid to check for a pulse.

(someone on a different forum, talking about Axel from Kingdom Hearts.)

"Actually you have to wait for THREE people to say DUCK before you can goose.

So, your goose is invalid."

Yep, it went in my siggy. Yep, it's from the Duck, duck, GOOSE! topic.

This egg reminds you of the sea.

(was trying to look up the egg's appearance from its description on DC Wiki and paste it after Ctrl+F lol)

DRAGON'S BANE

Named for its crown of small dragon-shaped petals and the deadly properties its pollen contains. I have discovered that despite its horrendous reputation, this plant can be used for miraculous healing medicines which I have never thought possible. I must continue my research on the specimens growing in the greenhouse.

Note to self: Find a way to remove that rebellious lock. Melt it?

Amara was at a loss for words. Something grew hot against her skin and she

hid a grimace when she realized what it was. Finding her voice she spoke up.

Don't you believe that Xehanort was really a princess of heart, her nobody, and her replica all at once?

(From a crazy Kindom Hearts discussion xd.png)