RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Banned for being right.

I was posting in the "Ban the person above you" game and got caught by flood control.

Andalusian

My argument to howrse about why Purebred Spanish Horses should just be called Andalusians...xd.png

In my opinion, a person speaking English with a French accent seems to sound a lot better than a person speaking French with an American accent. American accents seem to slaughter every language. xd.png lol that’s such a funny story! Us tree can do it. xd.png I have a feeling the next time I ever need that phrase, I’m going to say exactly that. What did you say after that? Oak?

At the beginning of time, whether you believe that the world was the result of evolution, creation, or neither, magic was released into the empty world. The magic helped create the basics of life. Some the very idea of things. When the magic did its work it was trapped away, if the magic found someone it liked it would become a part of them, a bond that would stick with the generation forever. That person would be able to control the certain type of element that it helped create.

uh...story thing.

FFFFF-I tried to click on the box to reply and I ended up going to a site that sells luggage. >.<