RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

UNDERTALE SPOILERS (this part and the spoiler wern't copied, just the text inside. There's more to the text then what i have copied, i'm happy to explain more. Also it's just one person talking, the format went weird)

Spoiler

HELLO!!!" "HUMAN!!!" "ITS STRANGE." "ASGORE, ALPHYS, METTATON, AND UNDYNE WENT AWAY." "SANS SAYS THEY WENT ON VACATION." "I HOPE THEY'RE HAVING FUN!!!" "OH YEAH." "I'M THE RULER OF THE UNDERGROUND NOW!!!" "EVERYTHING IS IMPROVING ALOT HERE." "PRODUCTIVITY IS UP!" "BECAUSE I TELL EVERYONE TO KEEP WORKING." "AND, NO ONE GOES HUNGRY!!!" "BECAUSE I COOK EVERYONE SPAGHETTI." "MEANWHILE, MY BROTHER HANDLES THE PAPERWORK." "STRANGELY... HE SEEMS TO BE WORKING HARD?" "THIS SOUND MESSED UP...BUT... I'M PROUD...OF HIM???" "OH NO!!!" "AS FOR OUR HUMAN POLICY" "WE'VE DECIDED UM..." "SANS, WHAT WAS IT???"

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

:blink:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Edited by Lagie

First potential addition:
Code- (CQIgi)
Breed- Hooktalon
Species- Two-Headed Dragon
Wanted Undead sprite- S1 Hatching
Kill action success: First attempt
Revival success: Failed

*Casually exposes myself for murdering a child*

1̶̢̡̧̨̢̧̢̧̢̢̢̧̡̡̢̢̧̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̙̬͓̞̜̪̥͖̩͖̬͕͍̯̙͙͇̗̫̼̜̖͕̱̹̮̳̠̱͕̠̰̺̮̟̞̬̰̫̗͔̺̹̖͖̤̱̬̤̺͚͈̞̗͚̱̮̼̤̺̦͇̠̦̦̬͍̩̞͖̖͉̦̰̠͚̭͇̯͙̤͙̦͉͈̪͍̘͇̤̻̭̥̪̰̟͎͚͖̥̠̱̼͉̝͙̮̻͔̣͇̪̭̳̜̩͇̜̘̜̹̻̻̙̰̲͔̮͓͉̞̳͖̪̻̂͗̀̐͆̍͒̋͆͑̈́̾̽̎̈̋̅̔̔̈́̒̎̆̑̇̈̆̿͗̊̄̎̿̊̔̋́̀̐̀͊́̔͌͛͌̑̊͑́͆̌͌̊̉̓̌͐͗̃̍͂́͛̑̄̍̀̽͑͗̐͒̉͑͑̐̎́̒̃̒͗̅̈̒̀͂͛̓̄̋͆́̐͂̒͌͋̇̆̽͆͂̒͊̽̿̋̽̍̿̾̍̽̽̊̏̌̽͑̾͊̅̓͂͆̀͆̚̚͘̚͘͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅ9̶̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̩̰̪͍͎͕̗͈̫͖̫̠̩͙͔͎̯̰̭̩̝̔̔̏̇̌̐͒̊̈́̎̄̈́̿́͆̉̈͛̓̅͋̑͑̅̑̑̿̀̽͊̾̆́̓̏̑̾̎͒͊͌̈́̏̎̊̐̂̿̈́̌̈́̄̾͋̈͋́͊̈͗̐̊̽̀̾̂̓͗͌͌̓̒̌͑̓̈́͗̔̑̏̐͑̆̂͛͋͐͂̓̏͑̑́̽̊̏̑́̉̃̃̈́̑͑͋̊͋́̎̿͒̀́͊̐̋͂̔̌̀̐͗̈́͋́̂͐̑̇͗̄̌̆͋̆̔̾͋̏̒͛̉̑̆̇͘͘̕̕̚̚͘̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠1̶̢̡̧̨̢̧̢̧̢̢̢̧̡̡̢̢̧̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̙̬͓̞̜̪̥͖̩͖̬͕͍̯̙͙͇̗̫̼̜̖͕̱̹̮̳̠̱͕̠̰̺̮̟̞̬̰̫̗͔̺̹̖͖̤̱̬̤̺͚͈̞̗͚̱̮̼̤̺̦͇̠̦̦̬͍̩̞͖̖͉̦̰̠͚̭͇̯͙̤͙̦͉͈̪͍̘͇̤̻̭̥̪̰̟͎͚͖̥̠̱̼͉̝͙̮̻͔̣͇̪̭̳̜̩͇̜̘̜̹̻̻̙̰̲͔̮͓͉̞̳͖̪̻̂͗̀̐͆̍͒̋͆͑̈́̾̽̎̈̋̅̔̔̈́̒̎̆̑̇̈̆̿͗̊̄̎̿̊̔̋́̀̐̀͊́̔͌͛͌̑̊͑́͆̌͌̊̉̓̌͐͗̃̍͂́͛̑̄̍̀̽͑͗̐͒̉͑͑̐̎́̒̃̒͗̅̈̒̀͂͛̓̄̋͆́̐͂̒͌͋̇̆̽͆͂̒͊̽̿̋̽̍̿̾̍̽̽̊̏̌̽͑̾͊̅̓͂͆̀͆̚̚͘̚͘͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅ9̶̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̩̰̪͍͎͕̗͈̫͖̫̠̩͙͔͎̯̰̭̩̝̔̔̏̇̌̐͒̊̈́̎̄̈́̿́͆̉̈͛̓̅͋̑͑̅̑̑̿̀̽͊̾̆́̓̏̑̾̎͒͊͌̈́̏̎̊̐̂̿̈́̌̈́̄̾͋̈͋́͊̈͗̐̊̽̀̾̂̓͗͌͌̓̒̌͑̓̈́͗̔̑̏̐͑̆̂͛͋͐͂̓̏͑̑́̽̊̏̑́̉̃̃̈́̑͑͋̊͋́̎̿͒̀́͊̐̋͂̔̌̀̐͗̈́͋́̂͐̑̇͗̄̌̆͋̆̔̾͋̏̒͛̉̑̆̇͘͘̕̕̚̚͘̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. Its belly is bright red and it is most active in the evening.