RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░▀█▀░░█░█░░█▀█░█░▀▀█░▀█░░█░█░

░▀░▀░░█░█░░▀▀▀░█░▀█▀░█▀░▀█░▀░

░▀█▀░▀░▀█▀░▀█▀▀█░▀▀█░▀▀░▀█░▀░

░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░█▀▀░░░░░▀░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

So today at church the pastor was preaching about the crucifixion of Jesus and when he said that Judas would betray Jesus, I blurted out "JUDAS IS THE IMPOSTER! HE'S SÚS!" and did a big wide grin (like the "when the imposter is sús" meme). The pastor then said "What are you talking about?" So I yelled "EMERGENCY MEETING! HE DOESN'T GET THE AMONG US REFERENCE!" and then I explained the joke. The pastor, not amused, told me to sit down. I sat back down but then later when he said that Jesus was accused of blasphemy and crucified I couldn't contain myself and I yelled out "JESUS WAS NOT THE IMPOSTER!" and when the pastor told me to stop disrupting I said "THE PASTOR IS SÚS, HE DOESN'T GET IT" and I then told everyone to download Reddit for funny Among Us memes. That's when the pastor told me to leave for causing disruptions. I said "WAIT! I'M NOT SÚS THOUGH! WHY ARE YOU EJECTING ME?" and then I said "WHEN THE PASTOR IS SÚS!" And did the hilarious grin from the meme. After that I

got kicked out but it was worth it because I just trolled them all with Among Us