RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

*Warning: may be swears in the comments*

A little scene or whatchamacallit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*yawns*

Ah, I'm awake now.

Where the hell am I? It's really dark, and... what's on my hand? Blech. It's all slimy, and sticky, and...

wait, my ​hand?​

You have got to be kidding me.

Why am I in my pathetic, wimpy human form?

And what's with this place constantly expanding and contracting?

I can hear... voices...

​...oh.

​​Get me out of your mouth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... yeah.

I can write.

Somewhat.

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

((I'll go ahead and do just that))

---(Sora)---

The mute wolf groggily opened his eyes to dim grey walls, the same walls he woke to every day. He yawned, only his yawn was silent. He hated being mute, but not like the scientists would mutate him to have a voice, no. Back at home, the wolves did not care if he was mute, they had signs and such. Home. The soft grass under his paws, the sun shining, the wind blowing through his fur. Why were the humans so cruel to turn him into such a monster? Even if he did become free, his pack would not welcome him back, they would exile him as a freak. They probably would not even regonize him. He

Um, don't ask

Rashtrapati Bhavan

[A big palace with a floor area bigger than the size of the starship I was building in minecraft.]

For the most part, Xan is a typical Seragamma Wyvern: a vicious, ruthless, effective hunter. He does however have a peculiar weakness for chocolates and sweets. It is unknown where this love for sweets originated, but it is suspected that Xan's father was involved. Easter, Halloween, and Valentine's Day are among his favorite times of the year. However, Xan believes other dragons won't take him seriously if they knew about his penchant for sweets so he tries to hide it from them.

int sele(int op,int x,int y)

{

int i=1;

gotoxy(x,y);

printf(">");

while(1)

switch(_getch())

{

case KEY_W:

case KEY_8:

if(i==1)

break;

gotoxy(x,y+i-1);

printf(" ");

i--;

gotoxy(x,y+i-1);

printf(">");

break;

case KEY_X:

case KEY_2:

if(i==op)

break;

gotoxy(x,y+i-1);

printf(" ");

i++;

gotoxy(x,y+i-1);

printf(">");

break;

case ' ':

return i;

}

}

Listen up! At 7 PM PT, a new weapon enters the fray—the Splash-o-matic! Its shots don’t spread much, and it has excellent rapid-fire capability. It could be said to be a bit lacking in attack power, but zero in on a target and they’ll burst in no time flat. Plus, this bad boy comes equipped with Suction Bombs as a sub weapon, and Bomb Rush as a special weapon.

Book Number:

Number Of Pages:

Book Title:

Author:

Summary:

Rating: (optional)

Review: (optional)

Conductor, when you receive a fare, Punch in the presence of the passenjare! A blue trip slip for an eight-cent fare, A buff trip slip for a six-cent fare, A pink trip slip for a three-cent fare, Punch in the presence of the passenjare! Punch brothers! Punch with care! Punch in the presence of the passenjare!