So true

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by KageSora

user posted image

What the heck just happened?? O_O

That's a piece of 'modern art' in a town near to where I live. xd.png It's a model of the old British phone boxes. It seems that that guy has found a 'reason' as to why they're falling over xd.png. Apart from it being 'art' of course.

And so this isn't complete spam:

user posted image

user posted image

So true. So very, very true.

That's a piece of 'modern art' in a town near to where I live. xd.png It's a model of the old British phone boxes. It seems that that guy has found a 'reason' as to why they're falling over xd.png. Apart from it being 'art' of course.

Guess that make sense. At first when I saw that I was like, "Did Vad just pushed that thing down?" xd.png

===

Image size

Edited by Segamen

~Inappropriate content removed~<--I laughed so hard when I saw it.  I can't stop laughing when I look at it.  xd.png

That's actually from a kind of cute movie.

user posted image

BANANA! (Yeah, I posted it already... but... the language thing fit!)

user posted image

Posted before the wipe. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I did search and did not find a Demotivational topic. Demotivationals are posters with black borders and funny explanative, or witty comment...

I did search and did not find a Demotivational topic. Although this topic has demotionals, it is broader in its content.

Still i feel... user posted image

user posted image

I did search and did not find a Demotivational topic. Demotivationals are posters with black borders and funny

explanative, or witty comment...

I did search and did not find a Demotivational topic. Although this topic has demotionals, it is broader in its content.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Edited by Booo

user posted image

I did search and did not find a Demotivational topic. Demotivationals are posters with black borders and funny

explanative, or witty comment...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

user posted image

Edited by Thickets

~Inappropriate content removed~

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

-snip-

The Devil Went Down To Georgia is one of my favourite songs. xd.png *is playing it right now*

user posted image