MisaTange

Name Check Thread

I posted this in Tiny Little Questions but it was suggested I cross-post here as well.

Will preface this by saying that I can't be more specific about the question without censor-evading, so if a mod wants clarification on what I mean they're free to PM me.

I recently got a very vulgar code from someone. I know that leaving naughty-coded dragons unnamed is fine, because obviously the user isn't obligated to name their dragons and they can't control the code. What I would like to know, though, is whether it's okay to breed two specific codes together to make a phrase that would probably get me banned the moment I say it.

I don't mean just combining two naughty codes; people do that all the time. I'm thinking more in terms of a vulgar verb code, plus a code that would otherwise be innocent, to make a pair that together forms a phrase that the wrong person would take as advocating for doing something illegal and very morally wrong. The same question also applies for leaving the bad code alone, and naming the mate to form such a phrase.

The reason I ask this is that I've not seen it done yet, most people are either too scared of breaking rules or too uncomfortable with the specifics to try, and breeding is a deliberate action on the user's part. Thanks.

On 1/29/2019 at 11:46 AM, FlyingDragona said:

Would the name "No Fekzz Given" be alright, considering that's part of this dragon's code? Or would that be pushing it?

I think so!

On 1/29/2019 at 10:55 PM, Aqub said:

Seems okay to me. I like the play on words XD

14 hours ago, Keileon said:

I posted this in Tiny Little Questions but it was suggested I cross-post here as well.

I think you'll be fine as codes are randomly generated and breeding is not intentionally a harmful act, but what are the codes?

See the reference to **** :lol: 

Yeah unfortunately not only is the code vulgar, but if I link it I'll likely get complained at for posting a "trigger" word.

As far as I'm aware, there's nothing wrong with breeding two naughty codes together as long as the dragons aren't named anything vulgar. The codes on the site are randomly generated, naughty ones happen, and yea you can breed two together. That could happen by accident even if a user didn't notice (though it's unlikely). I can't imagine taking action over codes randomly generated by the site, but I can't speak for everyone/TJ.

I suppose it would depend on what it is, so yes by all means PM a mod if you're still unsure!