AbsolutelyAlexis

Behind the Façade

She looked the soldier in the eyes... she wasn't entirely certain that she could identify what she saw there other than fear... she had to keep him talking though for her plan to work. "I want for you to promise me that you will not hurt those two unless they actually ARE a threat to someone. I am afraid the male rogue may well be Ochi, so you should be aware of that... " she paused here thinking of how to say the next bit, 'and I also want you to promise me that you will tell your bosses whomever they may be, that we werewolves are not the creatures that humans have been led to believe... not all of us want war, most of us just want the same rights that we would have as humans." She looked meaningfully at himas she said this, and remember this... I could change you right here and now, if I wanted too... Do you give me your solemn word as a soldier?"

She had also been scanning the room, as carefully as she could so that the for anything that might be of use... What are those, she thought as her eyes caught a glimse of something on the wall...tracking devices?. All she would need to do would be to slip one ino the soldier's coat, and she could follow him later, but for now, she REALLY needed to be getting back to town. She carefully watched the man while she waited for his response.

Edited by LeopardDragon

((EAR: Long as you don't kill Skry earwig... I like Skry! So you mean Des likes Skry, Skry likes Tess, Tess likes Adelbrecht, Adelbrecht likes Kirin, Kirin likes Beck and Beck likes Des? Flip the names however. @ LEO: Oh, and you might want to use something like tan for Kirin's second, cuz Tess is purple.... I think. Just an idea EVERYBODY: WE NEED AN OOC THREAD))

Tess glanced at the doctor, who was hurriedly filling a small syringe with a slightly greenish liquid. Tessa pulled Skry back into a sitting position. The doctor pushed the needle into Skry's arm.

"It should help him relax. Hopefully it will also increase coughing, possibly getting all the blood out of his lungs. I'm trying to stabilize him so we can get him to a hospital. We'll need a cover. Tess?" he said, knowing Tessa's expertise. She sighed.

"I'm a werewolf the soldier was trying to get. I'm not with the UK pack. The soldier hit the civilian instead," she said, not paying any attention to the doctor, her mind solely focused on saving Skry.

"You realize that will require you getting captured? You'll be exposing yourself," he said uneasily. Tessa nodded, her blue eyes fierce.

"I know."

Tioga started to get things ready. He got on a computer and starting trying to order tickets to the little town he had lived at. He remembered the wolfhunters there. 'Twas a dangerous place. He loved the thick woodlands there and the soft fertile soil beneath his claws. Italy.

Beck grinned. Destiny... he liked the sound of that....

"Can I call you Des for short? How long have you lived here?" he said, only in English this time. He sat down, his back against the tree.

((or to make it less complicated, i could just have Des like Beck until they date or whatever; she likes Adel and Skry but will like Beck more if that's okay...

and yes i agree about the ooc thread; anyone want to pm Alexis and ask about making one or should one of us just go ahead and make it?))

"Sure and I've lived here as long as I can remember," Des said in reply to his questions. "I was born here. What about you?" She asked that last part curiously because she wanted to get to know him a bit more. If we get to the dating stage I could probably sneak away from the pack at night and meet him somewhere, she thought to herself as she started to make plans.

"So I don't have to pack anything?" Ziva asked him as she went over to where he was and rubbed his shoulders a bit as he started to order tickets for them. She wondered what Italy was like and what challenges might await them there. I guess I'll just have to figure that out for myself, she thought to herself as she continued to rub Tioga's shoulders. After a little while of doing that, she stopped and then went back over to the couch that she had slept on the night before. As she sat down, she started to think of what she could pack just in case she needed something.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( O.O Is that a love...hexagon? six people? Whoa...))

Skry was painfully reminded of the world he was in by a sharp syringe stabbing into him. He gurgled as he felt the needle penetrate his flesh. All he heard in his ears was a dull ringing, and he could not make out anything Tessa and the doctor were saying. All he knew is that he had to push through the pain and survive. It was all that was on his mind. If Tessa stayed with him, it would be easier.

Nyko stared into the girl's eyes as he heard her speak

"...not all of us want war, most of us just want the same rights that we would have as humans." Yeah, easy for you to say, civilian. You haven't been a werewolf long, now have you? Nyko contemplated the wording of the verbal contract he had to accept. Do not hurt them unless they ARE a threat. Check, he was fine accepting that. The next one he had trouble with. Tell the commanders that the werewolves are not what we believe. True or not, he would have to tell them. He hesitated before speaking.

"Yes, I give you my word." Nyko eyed the bars of the cell he was in. "Can I get out now?" he was a little more comfortable being around this particular werewolf than others. Since she had not been a werewolf for long (Nyko assumed), she was probably a little more understanding. He could use that. Oh, could he use that. He would have to be careful though. One wrong move and it could be all over.

Kirin could see from the way that the soldier was watching her that he was still skeptical of her intentions... she guessed that the idea of accepting her terms and recieving help from a werewolf did not fill the man with any great joy. She also guess that he did not truely believe what she wanted him to report.She narrowed her eyes at the soldier... he might have been many things but he was not stupid, it wouldn't do to underestimate him. Yes, she would need to plant that tracker on him... and carefully, too. Then she thought of something... she would need the keys for the cell... that would give her an excuse to be fumbling about the cave...

"I do have another question", she said as she looked around for where the gloves and keys of the cells were kept, "Why are there problems between the werewolves and humans anyway... noone around here has been willing to explain it, and I feel like they do not like me asking." Hmmmm... now where did those gloves get put... she wondered; Kirin could see by looking that the bars on the cell were coated in silver... and she knew from painful experience that coming into contact with them would be painful She sighed a little as she remembered having to go through her jewelry box with a similar pair of gloves on and removing any silver it contained... most of it she had sold though an old silver bracelet of her mothers had been sent off to her sister without much explaination... the memory of this made her a little sad. SH! There were the keys, and the gloves, too! She cautiously slipped one of the tracking devices, which she had picked up looking for the keys, off the wall into her pocket and then turned to face the man in the cell once again.

Edited by LeopardDragon

((I don't think Alexis has been on and probably won't be. I vote that someone else make the OOC thread. And I think we should have opinions on what we do: Love (hexagon?) or Des like Beck until they date or whatever; she likes Adel and Skry but will like Beck more. Maybe include your vote on your next post?))

"I'm Canadian. Thats why I know French. A lot of people talk it around were I lived. I had some... disagreements with the government and so I came here, where my dad was born. I'm in law school now, hoping to survive it. And you? Are you in college? Oh, I'm also 23." he said, smiling at the question and answering it as vaguely as possible. He couldn't tell the truth. Not yet. Maybe never.

Tioga told Ziva that he had gotten two tickets.

"You have a car? Or is the airport close enough that we can walk to it?" he said, the usual flood of questions erupting from his mouth.

Tess sprinted from her house, not stopping even when she reached the wolf medical center, which didn't have enough Med. grads to make it a good one. She did stop when she reached a doctor's office. While he was absolutely bewildered, she pulled the bed out of his office and started to sprint back. She must've looked an odd sight, sprinting back to her house with a hospital bed in front of her. She pulled a lever, getting it into a position that would hold Skry into a sitting position. She finally wheeled it into her house and left it for the doctor to get Skry on. Then she ran to a parking lot to get a pickup. It was shiny and blue with a cap over the back. She revved it's engine and drove back over to her house, sloppily parking right in front of it, waiting for the doctor to load him up. She got out, deciding to help him. Once they had Skry in the back, she jumped up in it too, explaining to the doctor she wanted to be with him. They closed the back and the doctor started driving away. She grabbed Skry's hand and held it close to her lips. He couldn't die. She wouldn't let him.

Black shoes clicked on crystal. Solid silver soles. Perfect for fighting with. A stony face, angered beyond belief. Pale hands clutch a neck. "Why did you not tell me sooner?" a Germanic voice says in a dangerous whisper. Two cages, broken. Two prisoners, gone. The shoes turn abruptly after a sharp cracking sound. Red is pooled on the floor. They walk, not a drop on them. The man walks swifter, his anger boiling over. They had let them escape. Without a tracking device. He walked over by the cells, checking each and every one. Only the two rouges went missing. Then he remembered the soldier. He was in the other section of cells. Perhaps he should check on him. He walked deliberately forward, a sinking feeling overwhelming him with every step.

Edited by Packgoater

Jermiah finally made up his mind... Kirin might not like it... she had become rather touchy about her privacy since the incident, but he simply HAD to make sure that she was OK and that she would not be late for the next round of the tournament. One couldn't be too careful what with the strange rumors he had heard about odd goings on in Dublin; most of them he doubted, but still... He looked around the room, some of those stories had made chills run down his spine, not an easy feat as he had always been fond of ghost stories and other spooky tales since he was a child. Fortunately, he had her number on speed-dial so he didn't have too much time to second guess himself as he hit the button.

He did hope that she wouldn't be TOO offended at his calling her as he anxiously waited for the phone to ring. He prayed silently that she would actually pick up...

Kirin could here someone approaching, metal on crystal... and she could smell the scent of the Alpha as he approached... what kind of chess game had she gotten herself into? She would have to be very careful... but its my move, she grinned. "Sir?" she called as she saw him enter," I came down to check on the prisoners and the two rogues have escaped. This one," she said, indicating the soldier with her pointer finger," Says that he was asleep when it happened. I suspect one of our rogue prisoners was an Ochi." She watched for his reaction and flashed him a wolfish smile, which said I have a plan. At this point the relative quiet of the cave was broken by teh high-tech shimmer of a cell phone ringer.

Edited by LeopardDragon

((i could make the ooc thread later and i vote on Des liking Beck until they date or whatever like i suggested))

"Oh and no I'm not in college since I like being free and I'm 21," Des said in reply to one of his questions and his statement about his age. She didn't know if she could ever tell him what she really was since she feared his reaction. She would tell him soon but not now. She didn't want to just flat out tell him about her being a werewolf. I'll think of a way to break it to him, she thought to herself.

"Remember when we met?" Ziva asked him. "I was standing in the woods beyond the park when you got here from the airport. Yes it's close enough to walk to." She figured that she didn't need to pack anything since he hadn't answered her question about having to pack anything. She let it go, though, and didn't worry about it.

((I really don't mind about the options; I'll go with whatever you people chose.))

Skry groaned and moaned as he was put in the car. He did not pay much attention to his surroundings, nor did he ask where he was going-somewhere safer, probably-he just stared at Tessa. He cleared his throat and spoke to her in a rasping voice.

"Tessa, I just wanted you to know that..." he shifted his eyes away before looking back at her. "...if I don't make it...I--" before he could finish his sentance, he started to gurgle and convulse. He could not control it-he was going into a fit. He wanted to scream out to her, but no words came. He groaned before blacking out again.

Nyko glared at the girl. Of course they don't like you asking...it's a very touchy subject Nyko, under a contract, cound not reveal any information to anyone. He was strictly on a mission to find the Alpha pack, which he did, and gather intel. He would, under no circumstances, reveal anything to this girl.

"I'm sorry, but that information is classifie--" he stopped when he noticed someone else walk into the room. The girl talked to him, and by the way she did, he looked like he had authority. Maybe he was a higher level target...

Krin flashed a glare back at the soldier... Why will noone tell me ANYTHING? She grumbled as she hit the button to answer the phone, raising her finger the "Just a minute" gesture. She sighed, how she hated feeling so ignorant of imporant information.

Hey, Kirin, it's me, Jeremiah; are you alright where are you? Jeremiah, her second, spoke from the phone.

Hey,I'm fine Jeremiah, I decided to get out of town for a little while, but I should be back in time for the next round of the tounament. I..." she trailed off. "I just needed to clear my mind a bit, is all..." she said, hoping this excuse would satisfy him.

"Kirin, listen, you be careful out there. I've heard all sorts of odd rumors going aound... werewolves and all sorts of things so... be careful OK?" he told her, the tone in his voice telling her that he was deadly serious.

"I will Jeremiah", she told him, and she meant it, but she was totally unprepared for what came next...

"There is something else I have been meaning to tell you... ever since we met.. I ... I...." Jeremiah couldn't seem to get the words out.

You what Kirin prompted him... glanceing an appologetic look over to the Alpha for having to take a calll like this in the middle of something important.

"I... love you", Jeremiah finished, barely louder than a whisper, and with that he hung up the phone.

For a moment or two, Kirin was thunderstruck... she had known that he had had a crush on her for a long time, but this... this meant that he was seriously in earnest... but at the moment she had other things to think about, plans to make, getting back to her tournament and the such like... she glared once more for good measure at the uncooperative soldier and then looked back to the Alpha.

Meanwhile, back at the hotel, phone still in his hand and his face blushing fiercely, Jermiah sat wondering how on earth he had managed it, after all this time. I hope she at least thinks about all the things I told her... he thought, and he did mean ALL the things. He hadn't meant to share so much of himself, but now that the cat was out of the bag, so to speak,he would have to hope for the best...

Edited by LeopardDragon

((I think that we should just play this thing by ear. That's my vote. Sorry if my grammar is horrible, I have a fever and everything comes out all funny))

Adelbrecht's jaw clenched. "Who was that? Also, I hate to do this, but you're going to be in a bit of trouble for unauthorized visiting of prisioners. And you'll be charged harder because he is a soldier, not just a rouge. Next time, ask me. I didn't think I was really that frightening. I'd like a word with this man. Alone. Go back and buy something or do whatever you like to do," he muttered, at this point thoroughly exausted. He ran a hand through his blond hair before he realized that this man probably didn't know that he was Alpha. He couldn't let someone leak out that information. It'd make him an easy target. Not that it mattered, anyway. He would get killed and a beta would take his place. Not much accomplished there. He hoped that this stupid soldier would cooperate.

Adelbrecht pulled open the silver door (being Alpha, silver doesn't affect him as much as other wolves) and walked inside, flashing a grin at the man. He handed Kirin a wad of cash, clearly her dissmisal.

"Now would your squad belive what you tell them about this place if you were a werewolf? Probably not," he said, eager to bite down on this man. He'd be useful. He just hoped that they had chained him up proper. Tess was with them. They should've. He figured he out-matched this man anyway, even if Adelbrecht was only human, which he wasn't. He was Alpha, he trained every day for hours at a time to be stronger than anyone on his side. All he needed was one bite. Easy.

Tess felt her stomach lurch as they arrived at the hospital. She and the doctor rushed him to the ER, where he was immidiatly taken to a room where doctors started doing strange things to him.

"How exactly did this happen?" said a nurse in a very monotonic voice.

"Me and him were at the park, hanging out with a few friends. Then, out of nowhere, this man with dark hair and gold eyes comes at us, out of the forest, snarling. He turned into a wolf, circling us when this soldier came and threw mustard gas at it. I guess he didn't see Jeremy, that's him," she said, indicating Skry," and so Jeremy inhaled a bunch of it. My dad," indicating the doctor," helped me get him here and knew a bit of stuff, so he helped him a little while we drove here," she siad, trying her best to look like an innocent teenager who had no idea what the heck was going on.

"I've heard there are a bunch of werewolves around. I get that they might frighten people, but is it really nessecary to shoot them? Really? I just don't get it. When I'm a laywer, I'm going to make sure those werewolves get a trial like a person. If they kill, I get it. Death penalty. But if they're just at the wrong place in the wrong time... y'know. Anyway, I got tons of s**t to do, homework and such, so I gotta run. Hey, I should call you sometime, meet at my place and stuff. Got a number?"

"Two two-way tickets to Italy. We'll leave tommorow. We should spend today packing," he said, quietly thinking that he didn't have much to pack. "It'll be a two-week stay, I thought I better take you to see Pompeii and Venice. We gotta see the sights while we're there, right? Unless you've already been?"

Kirin felt her heart sink as the Alpha told her that there would be consequences for visiting the prisoners... perhaps he was right, she shold have asked him first... told him her plan... but could she trust the Alpha and the rest of the Pack... this was a question she had not satisfied herself with the answer to, yet.

"As to the phone call, that was Jeremiah, he's a colleuge of mine on the chess circuit", she explained somewhat lamely. She was actually quite astonished at how awkward this admission felt; what was wrong with her whenever the Alphaa was around... "Anyway, he doesn't know about... my condition," she said finally, ", and he wanted to be sure I was alright." She decided to keep Jeremiah's confession of his real feelings for her a secret... the last thing she wanted was for him to become a target of the Alpha's or of the humans either- as far as she was concerned werewolf business had no bearing on her human friends.

She started with surprise as the Alpha passed her a handful of cash...at first she felt guilty about thinking of keeping it, but she had been meaning to buy herself a new chess set... and she had an idea of just the kind she wanted... she looked back at the Alpha as she headed for there would be for her, she would be able to live with them.

Edited by LeopardDragon

((alright and I'll get an ooc thread up for this topic))

Des was surprised when he brought up the werewolves but was even more surprised when he said that he'd make sure that they get a trial like a person. I'm liking him even more, she thought to herself as she thought of something to say in reply. "That's really thoughtful of you," she said with a small smile. "I'm sure that they'd really appreciate it." In reply to what he said last about him having to run and his question she said, "Alright and yes I do; it's 404-777-8989."

"Alright," Ziva said in reply to his first few statements before hearing everything else that he said. "I'd love to see Pompeii and Venice," she said in reply to his questions with an excited smile on her face. "I've never seen them before and I think that would be fun. My parents and I were going to see them at one point but then they disappeared and the trip never happened." The mention of her parents made her a bit sad and showed in her eyes but then it faded and the excitement about seeing Pompeii and Venice with Tioga caused her eyes to show nothing but that emotion in them.

Nyko's eyes widened as the man opened his cell and uttered a crushing threat.

"No..." he whispered. "No please, don't turn me into a werewolf--I'll do whatever you say!" Nyko was breaking his character, he wanted to be the assertive one, but if he was ever turned into a werewolf, the SAS would probably hunt him. He did not even want to think about what they would do to get information out of him. Nyko also cringed at the last sentance he said. I'll do whatever you say...Oh god, that could mean going against my own corps--or--or killing my commander--or whatever this guy wants from me! I just need to get to my gun, yeah, then it will all be better...

Kirin saw the soldier attempt to go for his gun, probably loaded with silver bullets as she was just about to head for the door. In half an instant she was in wolf form and hurtling towards him, her mind rushing with wolf-instinct. She struck, knocking the man off his feet and stood between him and the weapon, her eyes flashing, daring him to attempt that again. She wasn't about to permit such a sneaky move if she could avoid it, a growl rattled in her throat and the hair along her spine bristled dangerously as she glared at this man.

As she stood for a moment, the soldier staring at her, she realized that NEVER in her life had she reacted to anything that quickly.

Edited by LeopardDragon

Adelbrecht could smell the fear coming of the soldier. It was a sickly sweet and sour smell. Adelbrecht smiled thinly, cold, glassy eyes penetrating Nyko's.

"Ahhh... but you honsetly don't think I can just let you go? No, no. Then I would have no protection. You could tell them the way here. No, the only way is either to kill you, which I would enjoy, or to turn you. I suppose it's your desision. All I have to do is either kill you, or merely bite you. One way you'll live, the other you'll perish. And I'll make sure you won't die a hero. A few drugs or some information, something to convince them you were working for me... problem solved. Your choice."

He smiled as Kirin quickly reacted.

"Why serve them when you could serve me? Serve a noble cause; the cause of equal rights. Humans are really nothing compared to werewolves, but I'll let them live. Now really, wouldn't you like a reaction time like that?"

(( You realize that's a real number, right?))

Beck took his phone out of his pocket and saved the number into his contacts. He grinned, waved goodbye, and set off to his house. He had sucessfully met a girl, the kind of girl you'd remember. He did think his college friends would poke fun about her hair, but he'd tell 'em to shove off. He stopped at a nice apartment building that was nicley furnished but the picture was ruined by several cans of beer on the glass coffee table. He sighed in distaste. Mack.

"Dammit Mack! Again? Really? I'm so f***ing tired of you having parties in here and ruining the place!" He called out, glaring at the white walls stained with drinks and the furniture overturned. The beercans were the least bad out of all the stuff overturned and ruined. As Mack didn't answer he walked down the hall to the room where Mack slept. He slowly creaked open the door and almost fainted. There, standing right in front of him were two bristling wolves.

One appeared to be female and the other male. He had a sickening familiarness to him and, as much as he wanted to, Beck couldn't ignore it.

"Mack?" he said weakly, his face going pale as the wolves closed in on him, cornering him to a wall. He slid open his phone and texted a few words to Des: Help. 1675 patrick dr. 788-3

Tioga's smile vanished. Her parents... vanished? That struck him as familiar. He shook his head, his eyes betraying the same previous emotion as Ziva. He weakly smiled.

"Mine too. Anyway, I'm excited about going with you. You know, even though I lived in Italy for over 3 years, I've never been either."

Edited by Packgoater

Kirin shifted back into human form still glaring at the soldier. "You shouldn't have tried that." She said, her intense blue eyes giving him that look she usually saved for particularly troublesome opponants. "Hmmm... seems even when you just can't win you can't be trusted... what is your issue anyway? A whole lot of us werewolves were humans ourselves, once,"She pointed out to the soldier. She sighed; it honestly made her sad that there were people who were so prejudiced. She glowed with pride when she heard the Alpha's praise for her quick reaction however; and she flashed him a smile.

She didn't envy him though, being turned was anything but pleasant as she well knew. Also, being a werewolf took a bit of learning, as she also knew; but from what she could see it was worth it. Perhaps she could make the soldier see that?

Edited by LeopardDragon

((no, i didn't realize; i just made it up...for the rp, it can be used))

Des also waved goodbye to him but then remembered that she hadn't asked him what his number was but then figured that she would find out later if he texted her. She was halfway to her house when she received a text that read, "Help. 1675 Patrick Dr. 788-3." She quickly added that number to her contacts under his name before shifting to her wolf form and heading towards the address that he had sent to her. When she arrived she shifted back to her human form, dressed into some clothes that she had found, and then quickly ran into the building. When she was inside, she saw that Beck was cornered by two wolves when she walked into what she guessed was his friend's room of the apartment.

She didn't think nor did she care if Beck saw her do it as she shifted quickly to her wolf form. She tackled the male wolf first and then the female, growling at them both. "Why were you cornering him?" she asked them in their language as she pinned both of them down.

"I'm excited too," Ziva said in reply to his second statement with the smile still on her face and the happiness reflecting in her eyes. "Then we'll have fun seeing it together," she said in reply to his last statement before getting up and going over to him to kiss him on the cheek. She then pulled away and went to the cellar stairs as she said over her shoulder to him, "I'm going to the house to pack but I'll be back. I'll meet you back here or in the kitchen." With all that being said, she walked up the cellar stairs, opened the cellar doors, went inside her house after unlocking the back door, and then went up to her room to pack.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I can't think of anything to do with Tioga right now.. unless there comes a tournament in Venice or somehtin'))

Beck practically choked on his saliva as he saw Des shift into wolf form.

Crap. Not her too.....

He watched as Mack shifted into human form. He was a fairly good looking man, his hair light brown and his eyes a dark gray. He grinned, whiskey on his breath.

"I just thought Beck shoulllld learnnnnn," he drawled, his eyes not able to focus on anything or anyone. He was drunk. The smell wafted off of him in waves, sickly clouding the air. Beck stiffened, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Learn who ownsssss the placcce. Learn to be wolfffff." Beck froze. They were going to turn him? Learn who owns the place? Beck always paid Mack's half of the rent and Mack should know that. He watched as the other wolf shifted. In wolf form she was shockingly white, though not as white as the Alpha. As a human she had white hair and blue eyes, clearly an albino. She didn't have the same disgusting alcoholic smell.

"Mack just stole my money a few days ago in the bar. I'm trying to get it from him. I have no clue who this guy is, so I closed in with Mack." she said, indicating Beck. Beck relaxed, he knew who she was. Kim. She was his ex-girlfriend, she dumped him when she found out he was cheating on her. They were still friends and he made it clear to Kim she would NOT be telling any of THAT to Des. He was WAY over cheating; there weren't enough girls worth it.

((that's fine happy.gif))

Des took several steps back from the male when she smelled the whiskey on him and growled a bit. She heard all that he said and didn't like his answer. She shifted back to human form and said with narrowed eyes, "Turning someone when drunk is very dangerous. If you were in my pack, that action would be greatly frowned upon by my Alpha." She then turned her attention to the female and was grateful that she wasn't drunk as well.

She nodded in reply to what she said before quickly going to the bathroom and wrapping a towel around herself. Stepping back out she said to Beck, "I meant to tell you what I was eventually since I wasn't sure how to tell you but you found out another way and I'm sorry for that. I'll just leave now." With that last statement being said, she dropped the towel before shifting back into a wolf, and running out of the bedroom door to outside the apartment.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Beck started to just stare after her as she left, but then started to race after her. Who cared if she was a werewolf? That just made her all the more different and therefore, all the more interesting. Beck was drawn to the intoxicating danger that seemed to radiate being around her. It was like a drug and he hungered for that danger badly. He wondered who this Alpha was and if it was male and therfore a competitor. He blindly rushed on, following the wolf that was soon fading out of his sight. He didn't care how mad he looked. Little did he know, he would probably end up right in the Alpha's hands. The alpha's mad hands that would further corrupt and ruin Beck's "pure" soul.

Des continued to run, not knowing that Beck was following her and not caring if he was. When she arrived at her house in the pack city, she shifted back to her human form before opening the door, and then closing it behind her shortly afterward. She made her way upstairs to her room and then got dressed into some clothes so that she wasn't bare anymore. After she got dressed, she went back downstairs and got something to eat for a snack which happened to be a bowl of cereal. Once she had it fixed, she sat at the table, and started to eat it.

(( oh, this is kinda what I was thinking for the crystal house: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5027/576671...399e9173f_m.jpg

Pretty bad quick sketch on MS paint (don't judge me!) I normally draw much better than this ))

Beck gaped as he saw the crystal houses. How was this possible? The place was so beautiful! He wanted to live here!

"Why is this amazing place not on Dublin maps?" he quietly muttered aloud.

"Because humans don't-aren't supposed to- know about this place."

Beck jumped as he felt a cold breath on the back of his neck and a deep, Germanic voice hissed in his ear. That was creepy. Real creepy. He turned around, surprised at seeing a handsome blond man that appeared to be around his age, maybe a bit older. He slowly gulped.

"Are you a? Are you a werewolf?" he whispered, frightened of the answer. The answer was a shove into the wall that knocked Beck out cold.

Adelbrecht glared at anything and everything. Who had brought this clueless human? Surely he hadn't come here by himself. He searched the young man he had knocked out until he came upon his phone. And there was a number he had not expected. Des. He sighed, cracked a few knuckles and prepared to bring this boy's limp body to her doorstep. So SHE could TRY to come up with an excuse and then he would force her to change him. Oh Adelbrecht, you really are rather cruel.

Kirin kept a wary eye on the soldier as the Alpha moved to deal with this new development. Poor Des, she was sure this would mean a pusinshment of some kind for her knew friend. What had she been thinking leading a human here? A lesson for herself, certainly, but still... she did feel bad for her friend. She did hope that the Alpha would not be to hard on her, or the boy, who probably had stumbled into this place by mistake. As for the soldier... while Kirin had been considering freeing him, his behaviour when the Alpha had shown up had shown her that he was NOT to be trusted...

Her mind then wandered back to the problem of Jeremiah... she knew well enough that there was no way they could be togethr, not as things were now. Even if she turned him, there would still be the problem of the fact that the Alpha seemed to have taken a liking for her and he might not tolerate Jeremiah as a rival,she sighed. The sun would be up soon and she NEEDED to be getting going...

Edited by LeopardDragon

Des finished up her bowl of cereal just as she heard a thump on the outside of her house (guessing it was her house but I can edit it if it was another house). She rinsed the bowl and then put it in the dishwasher before stepping out to see what the problem was. She saw Adelbrecht there standing over an unconscious Beck with the former's phone in hand. She didn't pale or gulp as she said, "Hello Adelbrecht." She then looked at Beck and said, "You'd probably won't believe me when I say that he followed me here and I didn't know that he was following me but that is the truth whether you believe it or not. I will also change him but not while he's out cold. Also if you want to punish me for something that I didn't do, go ahead because I could care less." As she said all of this, her attention was on him and she was looking at him defiantly with her arms crossed over her chest.