AbsolutelyAlexis

Behind the Façade

Kirin did indeed think that Adelbrecht had lost himslef in his wolf-instinct. She snarled, her own eyes taking on a similar feral glint to her opponants. Powered by sheer Adreneline the she-wolf managed to shake hereself free of Adelbrecht's attack, silver blood trickling down her shoulder where he had clawed her, before turning and attempting lock her own jaws around the mouth of the other wolf... somehow her instincts kicked in, telling her that this was what she ought to do. She had been really and genuinely scared by the look she had seen in the other wolf's eyes and it showed in the way she now fought... she was going all out, now, there was no denying that as the two were once more locked in a tussel using both jaws and claws to attempt to inflict dameage. The she wolf attempted to use her claws to rake her opponants chest as she attempted to pin his jaws shut with her own... she was fighting as if for her life, now; because as far she she knew, she was. Whatever she did though, she must be careful, careful not to lose herself inside the wolf within her as well. Edited by LeopardDragon

Luna gaze at him and shifted. She gazed around. Then turning her gaze on him she said "So, are we fighting or hunting? And I did not go psyco, as you seem to put it. I could have easily stopped at any time." She growled once, and sniffed.

Adelbrecht mentally smiled. Yes, this was it. He locked jaws with her and twisted his whole body to the side, which would result in him pinning her to the ground unless she did something pretty drastic. He let her claws rake his chest, knowing that that area was a well protected area and that she couldn't do much there. He grinned wickedly. Kirin had proven to be a good fighter. These moves Adelbrecht was displaying were the exact moves he had taught Tess. Adelbrecht himself never trained his apprentices as good as himself, because in the end, he always needed to be the top dog. Literally.

"Suuuure. Whatever. Hunting, duh. C'mon," Sylver said, clearly more happy and comfortable in this form. He started to race into the woods, his nose working almost as fast as his legs.He suddenly stood stock still and smiled. A deer, buck by the musky smell of it. Perfect.

(Wait, it was Luna right? sleep.gif')

Luna leapt over him and tackelled the deer, taking it down in one fell move. As soon as it stopped strugling she howled, startling the baby deer hiding into running and fleeing. She nimbly leapt at it and crushed it within her jaws. She stood over it and howled her victory, and her bloodlust. Turning her gaze to the buck she mused for a moment before deciding to eat the baby first. It had nice supple meat, not as bony and muscelled. She was halfway through eating when she lept back and growled as a wild wolf entered the area. She growled, my meal. The wolf bared it's teeth and rumbelled, mine now. They bare their teeth and faced off, pacing in a circle. They looked for each others weakness. Luna limped slightly on a rock and her attention waverd for a moment. The wolf jumped, taking the chance. But Luna had been fooling. She dropped to al foura and rolled over. The wolf landed where she had been and she lept at the throaght, killing it as it let out a cry of pain. She growled once more, my meal. Then ignoring the body of the wild wolf, she went back to eating the baby deer.

(If you would rather I don't kill the buck, I can edit it out. Doesn't bother me at all.)

Edited by warewolves

Kirin could feel her opponant attempt to twist around, and she guessed what he was trying to do, although , of course, she hadn't actually seen it done before. Unless she acted quickly, he would pin her. First, she tried to twist back, but the he-wolf was stronger and she gave that effort up as it would only result in exhausting herself. Thinking quickly Kirin managed to flip hersefl around as her opponant moved to pin her to the ground, so that her powerful hind legs were between herself and Adelbrecht... maybe she could knock him loose, and maybe not ... if not, she could at least rake his underbelly with her hind claws, now, and her eyes gleamed savagely. It was now or it was never... deep down in her heart, Kirin had to admit that she really did not WANT to hurt Addelbrecht, but if that was the only way to stay alive herself, then what choice did she have? She would have to do what she would have to do... Edited by LeopardDragon

((Gah! Sorry! *feels horrible* D: ))

"So you're with us? For now? And trust me, there'll be plenty of things to kill. Speaking of which," he said, going and picking up the fawn and elegantly taking a bite from it. "Well, are you trained for fight? I think Adelbrecht will be working with his little friends. I need to work with my loyal friends, too," he murmured, smiling and shifting into a massive white wolf. "This is what I was born looking like, just smaller. A wolf, not human. Strange, but it makes sense. Why would werewolfisim only work one way?"

Beck smiled, hugging her. "You're great, Des. They just are blind to it. People need to see you, not your blood or your powers. You, the person you are, is all that matters, because the heart is where strength comes from, not muscle."

Adelbrecht smiled, his eyes narrowing and a cunning expression coming over his face. He shifted into a wolf, one that had a hungry expression, a wolf hungry for the fight. Of course, this was all an act and Adelbrecht had extreme control right now, but they didn't need to know that. "Begin," he said, chuckling as if he were mad. In the best of times, Adelbrecht was a skilled actor. He waited for Kirin to come at him. "You may both come at the same time, if you wish."

((it's fine but what about Tioga?))

Des hugged him back and said with a small smile to all that he said, "Thanks that makes me feel better." She then sighed as she looked down at the pack from the hill asking after a few minutes of silence, "Want to go to the pub now?" She felt like she needed something to drink and some Guinness sounded good to her right about now. They had been going to the pub earlier when they had been intercepted by the black wolf. She figured that he probably wouldn't let them go but at least they could try to go. He couldn't them there the whole entire time and she wanted to get away from the pack for a bit.

Edited by Dragonpelt

it's okay and i figured that it was

well no one's really posting in here anymore so it kind of is astro; also pack and i are the new owner's of the rp since the original one wasn't posting in here as much and she said that we could take over.

pack remade this rp in the freeform section so a mod can delete this topic along with the ooc thread.