AbsolutelyAlexis

Behind the Façade

Luna followed him and shok her head. She had already finished the rolls. "Nah, I'm not much of a fan of pies. Or most pastry for that matter. Venice is fine, I'm getting there with my french anyway." She shrugged and began walking back to her seat. "I'll be in my seat, eating human. If you need me for anything just ask and I might consider helping."

Sylver looked at her with a disgusted look on his face, choosing to sit on the other side of the airplane as far away from her as he could get. He saw Annie in one of the seats and sat down next to her, not daring to meet her eyes. What would she think of him now? He had just killed two innocents...

Kirin and Jeremiah had seen Sylver go into the cockpit and they could hear the commotion going on in there, but at the moment they were seated far enough back that they couldn't see what was going on up front, and as at the momen the signs told them that they were to have their seatbelts on and remain seated... they could only wonder what on earth was actually happening.

"Sylver is up to no good, I am telling you that much..." Kirin whispered to Jeremiah, glancing around. She could see that the other passangers were obviously wondering the same things she was... what was happening and... what could be done about it. Kirin wasn't happy... she liked making things hapen, not having them happen to her and she definitely didn't like not know anything about what was going on... did she dare to unfasten her seatbelt and go up front and see what Sylver was doing up there... she thought she had heard a gun, but how on earth he had gotten it passed security and onto the plane, she couldn't begin to guess. Her hand played with the buckle that fastened the seatbelt as she considered... going up there could be very dangerous...

"NO Kirin... ", Jeremiah had told her firmly" Sylver is a dangerous person... I don't want to see you get hurt... I was worried about you when you confronted him before." Jeremiah looked Seriously at her and after a second or two, she nodded and settled back down. He really didn't want to cause a scene on the plane either... the other passangers were already obviously uneasy about the commotion that they had alll obviously heard in the front of the plane... but what could he do about it? He didn't really know all that much about werewolves or what they were capable of.

"Kirin leaned over towards the isle so she could see , and she glared at the well dressed man who had evidently returned to his seat a few rows up. Jeremiah was right, of course, confronting him was dangerous, and especially here and now where there really was nowhere to run to if things ended up going badly. And then... the number one rule of playing good chess is... never let the opponant dictate the terms of the match, she mused and grinned... Jeremiah knew what he was talking about after all... there would be time to confront Sylver... later.

Edited by LeopardDragon

Adelbrecht had quietly slipped out while all this was happening. He changed into a human, pulling on his shoes and a nice shirt and pants. He strode back into the room, horrified to see two bodies lying on the ground in the middle of the first class floor. He walked over the bodies, shoving them aside. He then proceeded to land a good punch to Sylver's jawbone. Sylver's eyes filled with shock and then hatred as he shoved Adlebrecht backwards, kneeing him in the gut. Adelbrecht crouched over, clenching his stomach as Sylver kicked him. Adelbrecht slowly stood up, grabbing Sylver by the hair and punching him over and over again in the face. Sylver struggled out of his grasp, not turning into a wolf for the lack of room. He tackled Adelbrecht to the ground where they rolled, each struggling to et on top as they slammed their fists into each other's faces. Blood trickled onto the floor as painful crack were heard, probably at the result of brand-new fractures in their bones.

"When the commotion further up the plane resumed, Kirin couldn't stand it any more... curiosity got the better of her, as well as a burning desire to help if she could be of use. In spit of Jeremiah's practically beggin her to stay away from whatever it was that was going on up there, she slipped out of her seat and began to walk up to see two men, very similar in appearance apparantly trying to beat the snot out of eachother.

Sylver Kirin growled under her breath as she regonized the man, and a second later she realized that the other was Adelbrecht... what wa s happening here... at exactly that mment she say the two dead bodies.

Kirin was horrified, could someone honestly forget their humanity so thoroughly ast to... Syllver, of course, it had to be, as far as she knew Adelbrecht had been in the cargo area... or had he? She had to admit to herself that she didn't know for sure.

Suddenly Laura's hand snatched out and she grabbed the last body, throwing the picked clean one down on the ground. She growled in delight. "I am so hungry!" And she began with the arms once more. "I really hate the bottom part though. It always has an unplesent taste."

(People should realy read my posts, if you did you would know Luna was eating one of the bodies in her seat.)

((Yes, but bodies are heavy so they're probably still laying on the ground. I though she was pulling off the pieces. I dunno what I thought, really...))

Kirin immediately tiurned to see what the other girl was dong. "How could you," she snarled angrily, quite forgetting the two men and thier quarrel for the moment." KILLING people was trouble enough, but EATING them... all Kirin could really think was that she hoped that this girl was a werewolf and not human at all... not that that made it all that much better. That and that she hoped that being a werewolf never made her like that.

"Who are you any way," she continued to growl at the other girl.

Edited by LeopardDragon

Luna turned, a hand in her mouth, and continued munching. She grunted and pulled the arm out of it's socket and dropped the body for the moment. She took the arm out of her mouth and said "Look, if someone is going to go around killing people, and then leave them to rot, isn't it better to eat them and get the nutrition? After all, they don't need the bodies anymore." She shrugged and stood up, closing her eyes and shook herself very doglike. "Besides" She opened them and gazed at Kirin. "Unless you want to take their place, I suggest you let me eat in peace. I'm very hungry, and I don't like people mouthing off at me. Sure, I might make small exceptions, but if we weren't in a plane I would have already attacked. And I can garantee that's a fight you wouldn't get out of." Growling she picked up the body and threw it with brute force in between the two fighting wolves. She shouted loudly so they could hear. "Listen up you two idiots. I don't know about you, but I would much rather fight in the forest where the ground won't fall out underneath me if I just happen to accidentally knock out the pilot. So could you do me a big favor and" She paused and took a step forward, her hand clenching and her eyes narrowing. "Stay out of my way. If this plane starts to fall, I can not be held liable of what I do." She gazed at each of them, her eyes flashing, almost wolf like, into a stare. "You can all call me Luna, or you can call me pig, or canabil, or monster. It doesn't realy matter to me what you think. But if you stray into my way, become a nusance." Her voice grew hard, and she said in a very low whisper, "You, even if it costs me my very life, will regret ever crossing me." She gazed at each of them carefully, showing she was speaking the truth. Then the look faded into hunger and she turned and sat back down, and began eating once more. "Man, I was never good on flights."

Edited by warewolves

(( yeah, no kidding... Kirin hasn't got any idea what she just stepped in; though she DOES have a habit of getting herself into things... she sees something she doesn't like and she tends to speak up, and it has been known to get her into trouble.))

Kirin turned her attention back to the two men, whose fight had evidently been what had brought her up here in the first place. "I have to say that I am going to have to agree with Luna on one thing... an airplane flight is NO place for this. If we all want to make it safely to... wherever it is we are going, I think it had better stop; save the fighting for when we aren't thirt-thousand feet in the air." This was true, in fact; whatever she did happen to think of the other she-wolf or her behaviour; which still appalled her. Kirin had read enough about animals to know that a man-eater, or even the suspicion of one, whether it be lion, leopard, tiger or wolf, bode ill indeed for the other members of the species. If there were werewolves out there that behaved that way, no wonder the humans viewed them as monsters, even though most werewolves attmpted to conceal the truth behind a facde... even a couple of wolves like Luna could bring down the humans upon them like a load of bricks, she realized. Oddly enough she hadn't seemed to notice that Kirin was a werewolf herself... or maybe she hadn't cared; she wasn't at all certain which and she wasn't going to push the issue and find out.She looked back at Jeremiah who was clearly not happy about her getting up and meddling in things. She could tell she was in for a lecturing when she got back to her seat... she had always had a habit of getting in the faces of exactly the wrong people on the chess circuit, too. Good thing for her she was generally able to look out for herself.

Edited by LeopardDragon

"Oh I'm just finished, my dear," Sylver replied, the facade of the 'gentleman' ever about him, even as he slowly stood up, his hands tight around Adelbrecht's neck. "See, the problem about him, the reason he didn't win, was because he cares about people. All I have to do is threaten to hurt even just one of you two," he said, talking to Jeremiah and Kirin, "and he stops. Hesitates for just a second. Gives me a window of opportunity." As Adelbrecht's body went slack, he released. "Don't worry, he's not dead. Just knocked out. He'll be like that for a few minutes. So you have no problem with him fighting me? Oh, Adelbrecht'll not like that. So you don't care about his life? Selfish little pampered girl. Snobby little brat. You're so cruel to him, really," he said, his eyes narrowing as he grinned.

Kirin's eyes went hard... it wasn't true, not in the slightest and she knew it. Sylver was trying to get to her, a brilliant move on his part really.. If she knew one thing, though, it was that Adelbrecht hated Sylver and his aims... she was fairly certain he would want for her to oppose him... carefully of course. But brnging Jeremiah into this wasn't fair. "Didn't I just say that the BOTH of you should stop", her voice settling into a deep growl, "Of course I care about him, and Jeremiah too, and as for spoiled you have no idea about me so how can you even say that?. What I want to know is what you wanted to take over this plane for... if you mean to kill all these humans, I will tell you very plainly... Over MY DEAD BODY!" She glared at him to indicate that she was deadly serious. She knew full well that without more practice in wolf combat, that would be exactly the outcome, but her guess was that Sylver wouldn't actually push it... he had seemed to like her; and he probably, she hoped, didn't really want her dead.

"Why did you bring myself and Jeremiah into this, anyhow... it's Adelbrecht you have a quarrel with and not us. Why should you care about a couple of relatively ignorant newbie werewolves?" hmmm...?" Her eyes narrowed... she hoped that her move hadn't been a major blunder...

Edited by LeopardDragon

"Because you are a rival pack. And because you two are something Adelbrecht cares about. It's easier to attack him mentally than physically, I've learned. And Kirin, if you really cared about him you'd be down there on your hands and knees making sure I was telling you the truth. I've got a knack for lying, my dear. You're lucky I'm not lying this time. I have no inclination to kill all of these people. Tell me I'm wrong. I had the opportunity to kill him back there and when you came over here all you did was tell me to stop. I'm the stronger werewolf, my girl. I'm stronger than anyone on this plane. I am an Alpha wolf, Kirin. As in, I have a pack. You could have, you should have, tried to fight me. That is, if you cared about him. TELL ME I'M WRONG! GO AHEAD, SAY IT! ASK YOURSELF 'IF THIS WAS JEREMIAH WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?' YOU'D BE DOING MORE THAN YOU ARE NOW!" he shouted, smiling wickedly. "So I've won. This blow will hurt him more than all else, Kirin. And the best part is that it's not my demon sent to kill him, it's yours."

Edited by Packgoater

This jab was more than any effort to hold on to her humanity on Kirin's part could possibly stand. Her eyes blazing she shifted smoothly into her she wolf form... being smaller than the males she just fit, and with her fangs bared she snarled at the other wolf before springing at him, sinking her ivory white fangs into the man's leg before she even half knew what she was doing.

Sylver cursed, changing into a wolf as well. He was strictly in a defensive posture, nursing one of his legs. It didn't really hurt, but he wanted to keep it up, at least for a little while.

"Ask yourself why you've reacted this way. Because what I said rings true, Kirin. Because I'm right," he said, his wolf form much larger than Kirins. "Stand down, Kirin. I don't want to hurt you. Physically, at least. I don't like to hit a girl," he said, his voice silky again. His hackles were raised, his body in a stance ready for any attack. "Do you really want to fight on a plane? There's not enough room for a wolf fight, my girl."

((okay before I post as Annie and Ziva can someone please tell me what exactly is going on? i ish confuzzled blink.gif))

((Sylver was just beating Adelbrecht up. Sylver also just shot a few people. That's pretty much it. Oh and Luna is eating the people Sylver shot. Adelbrecht is on the ground, KO'd))

((okie dokie; I'm just going to post as Annie for now and I'll post as Ziva later))

Annie had gotten on the plane with the other passengers and had fallen asleep for a little while until the plane got to cruising speed. As soon as that happened, she opened her eyes, stretched, and then got up to walk around after unhooking her seat-belt. She had heard some noises coming from the cockpit earlier and was now heading over there to see what was causing all of the commotion and what she saw made her freeze in her tracks when she got to her destination. "What the heck happened here?" she asked all of the assembled wolves there after she found her voice to speak. Her gaze was also on Sylver's face as she asked that and her tone suggested that she somehow knew that this was all of his doing.

Kirin snarled at the large he-wolf," I am most definitely NOT your girl." She growled fiercely. "What is it you think you want with me anyway;yes, I am a rival wolf, but what you do goes way beyond that... I have rivals on the chess circuit and that isn't ANYTHING like this." She glared at him; it did seem to Kirin that Sylver did take an unhealthy interest in her business."

When another she-wolf, who was obviously displeased about something walked into the room, Kirin could scarecely believe her eyes. She had seen the may that mad-wolf, Luna had looked at Sylver, and obviously this she-wolf had some feelings for him too; though she clearly was put out with him for some reason." Starting a harem, for yourself, Sylver?" she smirked at him, fimnally having gathered her sense enough to come up with a comeback that might irritate him." well I can tell you I WILL NOT be one of your little pet she-wolves to do your bidding." She growled, still not standing down, maybe is she could keep him bantering with her until Adelbrecht woke up...

Luna began to wack Kirin with the arm she was eating, making blood and gore fly everywhere as she sighed. "I get it, he's a jerk an he pushes your buttons. But can you just let me eat in peace? I want to survive this flight." Pushing past them she tried to pick up the body of the wolf that had been beaten and tried to throw it close to the other class. "There's your wolf that is so important to you, now get out please. Not only are you giving me a migrane I'm getting a spliting headache. " She glanced to her watch and said "Just stop kiling each other for ten minutes, we'll be landing soon." Passing Kirin she growled and tried to push the arm she was eating into her mouth. She jumped back and grabbed Sylver's discarded gun and fired just over her head. "Get out of here, people like you disgust me more then people like hot shot over there who thinks he's 'all that'. She picked up the dead body and her eyes never waverd as she pulled out an eye and ate it slowly so she could see all the juices going down her face. She grinned feraly "Keep this up, and I might have to eat you, alive or dead doesn't bother me." She quickly glanced back to Sylver to make sure he wan't going to pull any tricks. She began to eat the other eyeball, pushing Kirin back with the mauled body of the pilot.

Edited by warewolves

Thoroughly disgusted, Kirin shifted back into a human and began to pull Adelbrecht out of the cockpit. Some wolves had no manners, she reflected. But she said nothing to Luna's behaviour as she had already judged that pushing her any further would not be safe. As for Sylver, she would let him deal with her... and the mess he had made too. What in the world had all of this been for? Kirin had to admit that she didn't understand at all. She took one last look back at the mess as she turned to go. Edited by LeopardDragon

Once they left Luna paused and sighed once. "God, I realy hate conflict. Brings out the....inner dmon inside me" She chuckelled once. As they left she quickly glanced once at Sylver and said "I won't cause you any trouble, if you don't cause me any trouble." And saying that she growled and began to tear into the flesh of the dead body. "AWESOME A kidney!! And none of that stinking alcahol. This guy's never touched the stuff, a rare treat!"

Edited by warewolves

"You really are clueless, aren't you? I've got alpha blood AND I'm an alpha... no other wolf can compare to that besides Adelbrecht. I am stronger than you. If I want to cause you trouble I will. Sure you might get me some scratches, but I'll make sure to kill you. I've also got a gun. I never miss my targets. And if you think you're at home in your wolf body, you've got no idea," he replied, now human but his voice still a snarl. He sat back down next to Annie, throwing her a look of apology.

Annie sighed and went back to her seat when she figured that the conflict had been solved and then looked at Sylver when he sat down beside her. She saw the look of apology that he gave her and patted his shoulder to tell him that it was okay. She then looked out of the window before a thought occurred to her. "Who is flying the plane?" she asked as she looked over at him again. For all she knew, it could be on autopilot but she wanted to know for sure.

Luna turned her eyes to Sylver and her eyes glinted at him, amuzed. "You have alpha blood, now I'm scared. Listen here Sylver, it is not the blood that makes the wolf, but the wolf who makes the blood. Untill you understand that you wil never be a true Alpha." Turning away she checke her watch, "Can we land already? I don't like flying."

(It's a pity none of you know me well, otherwise you would understand exactly what is going on here....)

Edited by warewolves