AbsolutelyAlexis

Behind the Façade

((I finally have a Alpha power Adelbrecht could have...

@DP: whichever you want. I think maybe a girl he's never met before, then Tess could have competition.))

"Ill take care of that," he said, contorting his features until he was the size and shape of a husky with Adelbrecht's coloring ( all White). He smiled, his eyes slightly narrowed. "Just a useful little trick I picked up," he said, his blue eyes failing to hide amusement. His tail beat up against the leg of one of his chairs as he walked back towards the elevator. "C'mon, we need to go. Our flight begins in just a few minutes. Jeremiah, drive my corvette. Just don't get any scratches on it or I will have you pay for the hand-painted touch ups."

Tioga tapped his foot. His flight was about to begin in a few minutes and he wanted to be on that flight. One of the staff members handed him his tickets and he went back over to Ziva. "Well, the flights been delayed for a few minutes. Something about Diederich, the famous crystal-miner, wanting a few tickets instead of his private jet, the one Tioga had noticed earlier. What was Diederich's first name anyway?

((alright; sounds good happy.gif...I'll get the char form up in the ooc thread after I've figured out the rest of the details for her))

"Alright let's go sit down then and wait for the flight to not be delayed anymore," Ziva said in reply as she went over to a row of seats that was near their gate. She sat down in one of the seats and waited for him to sit down as well if he wanted to. As she waited for him, she looked out of the window that was in front of her and watched planes coming in and going out. When she was younger, she had always liked watching the planes and jets take off. She still liked to watch them now, though many people might think that it was a bit silly but she didn't care.

Jeremiah grinned as he took the car keys from Adelbrecht... in spite of the warning that he would have to pay for any damages, he couldn't resist the chance to drive the classy looking blue car. Though he still coiuldn't understand why he needed to masquerade as a dog and check the cargo are of the plane, but that was the Alpha wolf's perogative to do as he pleased...

Kirin grinned to, she would be able to explain quite a lot of what she already knew about being a werewolf to Jeremiah on the car ride to the airport, and Italy was going to be great. She took the leashe from the 'husky's mouth' and lthe three of them walked out to the car together. Kirin climbed ino the front seat next to Jeremiah as admired the car once again. She had to chuckle at Adelbrecht's growled warning to Jeremiah about his car, though; still he must trust him if he asked him to drive.

Jeremiah smiled over at Kirin as he put the key in the ifnition and prepared t shift the car into drive... they had to be someplace in a hurry, but there was no good reason not to enjoy the trip to the airport , too, while it lasted.

Edited by LeopardDragon

"The reason I'm checking cargo is because we aren't going on my private jet. I get attempted assassinations all the time and the cargo is the most likely place to store bombs, guns or any such thing. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a bomb through security. I'm also hunting someone down for a friend. His name is Tioga. I'll secure him in Italy, I've got a base there. Once I clear the plane, I'll shift back into human and enjoy the ride. We'll be in first class, no worries," he said, enjoying the ride just as much as Jeremiah. Adelbrecht's favorite car was not this one, it was his Bugatti Veyron, one of the top 10 most expensive cars in the world. That was one car he would NOT let Jeremiah drive. No way. He relaxed as they entered the parking lot. He pulled the car door open, very gently, so as not to scratch the car. He barked when he was outside of it, impatient. "Look, I already had them delay the flight. Let's not have them cancel it."

Tioga was starting to get impatient. He sat down beside Ziva, a little irritated that some guy had to delay his flight.

Annie continued to walk around the woods a bit more before deciding to go back to her house. She turned around and then went back to her house. Once she got there, she unlocked the front door, walking in, closed and locked the door behind her, and the went upstairs to her room. She got out a book when she was there and started to read it from the page that she had marked the last time she read it. She was sprawled out on her bed as she read which was the most popular position for her to read in and the most comfortable.

Ziva reached over and held Tioga's hand, sensing that he was getting a bit impatient. "Soon we'll be in Italy and you can show me the sights," she whispered to him as she tried to get him to be calm. "We can just relax and not have to worry about the pack." As she said this last statement, she had her thumb stroke over the back of his hand. She was trying to make him be more calm than he might have been earlier.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Hello, Annie," said a silky voice, the owner hidden in the shadows. The only part of him visible was his shadow. The shadow of a wolf. He stepped out of the shadows, his coat silvery-white. "Got some clothes? I'd really like to change into a human, if you don't mind." His mouth was grinning in a wolfish grin. He kept in mind this girl didn't know him. "Oh, my name is Sylver. And I'm an alpha of a just-starting pack. I'm looking for recruits."

Tioga relaxed as Ziva reached out and held his hand. He lifted up hers, bringing it to his lips, his eyes never leaving her own. He stroked her hand, his touch gentle and caressing.

Annie jumped at the sudden voice off to her right and saw the shadow of a wolf there before the wolf itself came out of the shadows. "How do you know my name?" she asked before hearing his request. She nodded before getting up and heading towards one of the guest rooms near where her room was, got some boy clothes, set them down in front of the wolf after she got back to her room, and then heard the rest of what he said as she sat down on the edge of her bed. "Nice to meet you Sylver but why do you want me to join your pack?" she asked with her head tiled a bit to the side with a curious expression on her face. "I"m just a rogue and not all that special really."

Ziva smiled as she looked into his eyes and felt him stroke her hand with a gentle and caressing touch. She tried to look elsewhere but found that she couldn't. "Feeling better?" she asked as she continued to look into his eyes.

((changed Annie's color to be the regular dark green without a color code; changed it in the ooc thread as well))

Edited by Dragonpelt

In a short time... Kirin suspected that Jeremiah had been speeding, but kept this thought to herself. It was then that she realized that her and Jeremiah's things were all still back at the hotel, though perhaps Adelbrecht had already thought of that? She looked over at Jeremiah.

Jeremiah had, indeed been driving faster that the speed limit technichally allowed, but he could sense Kirin's concern and then remembered that their luggage was all still at the hotel.

As they pulled up to the airport, however, ther was a taxi with their things waiting for them... had the Alpha werewolf really thought of everything?

"Special enough. I hear you're fairly loyal. I need people in my pack. It just so happens I find you the perfect candidate," he said, walking into a guest room with the clothes and changing into human form. He grinned at her. "You... intrigue me."

Adelbrecht walked briskly forward, his blue eyes scanning the area. His nose smelt nothing particularly alarming so he continued over to the ticket counter. He waited patiently, his eyes searching for Kirin and Jeremiah among the large crowd. Adelbrecht shook his husky fur, sending small hairs flying. His collar was clearly that or Diederich's dog, for it was made of crystal fibers. Everything Diederich owned seemed to be made of crystal... including his pet.

Tioga's eyes widened as he noticed the husky walking in, trailing a long leash behind him. The husky seemed to be made of diamond or perhaps crystal, his hairs glittering in the bright light of the airport. "Much,' he said, replying to Ziva's question. Look at him!" he said, indicating the dog that sat by the counter.

"Who did you hear that from and how do I intrigue you?" Annie asked him still with curiosity clear on her face. "You also didn't answer my earlier question about knowing my name." She wondered why he thought her the perfect candidate to be in his pack but didn't ask. She wanted to but she kept it to herself. As she waited for responses to both her question and statement, she looked him over and thought that he was a bit cute before returning her attention to be on his face.

Ziva followed his gaze before he said what he did in reply to her question and nodded saying in reply to his soft exclamation, "I'm looking at him and he doesn't look like a normal husky to me." She really hoped that it wasn't that alpha that had imprisoned them in the silver cages the night of the full moon. She forgot the alpha's name but she hoped that it wasn't him. If it was him, she wondered why he was there and what he wanted. I hope it's not because he wants to bring us back to the pack, she thought to herself as she felt a growing sense of nervousness well up inside of her.

((Mm kay, now we just need to wait for LD on T&Z...))

"I have resources. Best they not be known. Also how I knew your name. How do you intrigue me? Must you really ask that question. You're a breathtakingly beautiful girl, very hard to find, mysterious... what's not to be intrigued about?" he laughed, his eyes sparkling. He grinned a lopsided grin, his wolfish teeth showing underneath his lips. Annie was pretty, probably more so than Tess. Tess was nice and all, having saved him from his imprisonment, but this girl... she was on fire.

((okie dokie and what about B&D? oh and her hair color is white instead of black and red like in the pic of her char form in the ooc thread))

"Oh," Annie said in reply to everything that he had said in reply to what she wanted to hear from him with a small blush on her face. She really didn't know what else to say. She was speechless. "Where is your pack?" she asked after a few minutes of silence after she had found her voice again. She was interested in joining but it wasn't only because the alpha happened to be cute but that she was tired of being by herself and wanted some change.

Edited by Dragonpelt

It had taken some persuading, but Kirin and Jeremiah had managed to procure a compartment in the cargo are for their 'dog, and in no time at all they and the rest of their luggage were stowed aboard the plane.

Jeremiah let Kirin have the window seat, but her mind was racing, one thing in particular troubled her... who was it exactly that hated Adelbrecht so uch that they not only wanted him dead, but they were willing to kill an entire plane full of innocent people in order to make it so. Sylver had his issues, but she doubted that he really wanted Adelbrecht dea that badly. As they waited for plane to take off, she slipped out her little pocket chess set and attempted to calm her frantically busy thoughts with a few rounds of chess against Jeremmiah.

Jeremiah observed as they boarded and took their seats that Kirin was quiet... abnormally so. Something was bothering her, but what? When he asked her to play a round or two of chess, he agreed, because it seemed like she needed to get her mind off of... whatever it might be. He had a lot to think of himself... perhaps late rhe could ask her some questions about what being a werewolf entailed... though not here. One thing he had observed and that was that the werewolves tended to keep the truth about themselves a secret... and they were good at it.

Edited by LeopardDragon

The plane was ready to take off, and that was the exact moment Luna rememberd with a dull thud where she was supposed to be. "Right, the moon....." She packed up her stuff and mused for a moment. "I'll have to hope it was delayed." And she quickly ran toward the airport, picking up a taxi when possible. As soon as she was there she races inside, almost jumping with joy. It was a second later she actually had a reason to besides the jumping. The plane was going to be delayed for 30 minutes. She persuaded the clerk to accept her onto the plane and grabed her carry on luggage and dashed through the machene, not making any beeping noise. She raced onto the plane and saw she was sitting nearby a group that had that same faint smell. "It's like they sit us together on purpose" she mutterd before sitting down and settling down.

Soon enough they were on the way. As son as they were allowed to take their seatbelts off she opened her bag and took out some chicken skewers. She began to eat them cold, and slowly. "ohhhhh" she moaned. It was a symphony of flavor. "Better then deer roasted with maggots on the inside. ohhhh" she moaned once more.

((Leopard, you need to edit your post...

Going to Ohio 2morrow for a packgoat rendezvous... won't be able to post for a few days...))

Tioga was not happy, to say the least. "Come on! Again?! What is it this time? Some other billionaire joining us on this trip?!" he shouted. Apparently some clerk heard his outburst.

"Actually yes. Some person going by the name of 'Sylver.' Funny name, isn't it? He gave us the money so I don't care how he got it," she said, walking away briskly. Tioga wondered what kind of name that was. He grimaced, his muscles tensed. Across from him sat a girl eating... cold chicken? What kind of person ate cold chicken? Tioga didn't know anyone who wasn't a werewolf that did.

"My pack has only just started. I'm sort of... figuring that bit out. I've got a plane to catch. If you want to join, meet me there before thirty minutes is up. See you later, hopefully," he said, turning around to the window behind him. He jumped out of it, landing on the ground four feet below. The airport wasn't far away and it wasn't long until he had reached it. He couldn't wait to see Adelbrecht's face... maybe Kirin and Jeremiah's, too. He opened the double doors dramatically, his eyes narrowed and his face in a completely evil-looking grin. Handsome, no doubt, but totally the look of the kid who did some horrible prank on someone and was still laughing about it.

((alright; i might be going to North Carolina on Saturday with my sister and then spend next week with her but i won't officially know that until tomorrow...it's in my profile, though along with the trip to Connecticut that's next month and I'll also be going to the beach but i don't know when we'll be going yet; also ware, the plane hasn't taken off yet...they're still at the airport))

Ziva sighed and stroked his hand yet again, trying to calm him down once more. "It'll be fine," she said softly. "We'll be on the plane soon." She did think that Sylver was a weird name but didn't say so. In case the person named that showed up, she didn't want to insult him at all and risk getting injured if there was a fight; she doubted that there would be but just in case there was because of it she still didn't want to say anything.

Annie nodded and then went started to pack as soon as he was gone. Once she was done, she grabbed her duffel bag, ran downstairs, unlocked the front door, went out it, locked it behind her, and then ran towards the Dublin airport. She figured that that would be the airport that he was going to. As soon as she arrived, she waited with the other people that she thought were were getting on the plane as well. She had bought the ticket on the airport's website before she left and then got it from the kiosk thing as soon as she arrived before sitting down to wait.

Luna notic Sylver stride into the plane and could not help it. She cracked up laughing. She sprayed chicken bits on the seat beside her as she turned and said "Oh my god, isn't that funny?" The guy moved into the seat Stryder would have sitten. She couldn't help but gaze at him and laugh again. "oohhhh" she sighed, "Ahh this trip was soo worth it." she continued eating the chicken, smilight and absorbed in the memory of Stryder striding in.

(:3)

Kirin's sharp ears had heard someone raising a fuss over the plane being delayed yet again for an important passanger... her attention was immediated attracted to the source of the rucus... No WAY! she thought to herself as she saw that the person in question was the male rogue she had seen in the park before. But before she could think much about that, something else caught her attention...Sylver was aboard the plane! What did he want here? She tapped Jeremiah on the shoulder..." Look she whispered... " nodding as subtly as she could in the direction of the hostile werewolf.

Jeremiah stared for exactly five secondsat the man who had just boarded the plane in shock before suddenly remembering his manners and evverting his gaze. His attention had been so drawn to his gchess match with Kirin that he hadn't noticed the other man making a fuss to some stewardess about the plane being late again. But this..., not good... at all.

Edited by LeopardDragon

Adelbrecht's ears swiveled backwards as he heard a familiar sound. Click-scraaaaaaaaape Click-scraaaaaaaaaaape The sound of steel-soled shoes scuffing on tiled floors. A sound Adelbrecht knew all too well. The sound of expensive shoes only someone with clearance he had given could access. The only person who knew his pass-code was....

Sylver grinned, sauntering over to a set of seats and sat down. He glanced over at the girl next to him, whom proceeded to laugh and spew her chicken, cold at that, all over the place. Sylver pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket, wiping the chicken bits off his clothing.

"What's so funny? Did I miss something?" he asked, throwing her one of his smiles he seemed to give away all too easily.

(Oh my god xd.png

Luna: *Loads amunition*)

Luna snatched the napkin and whiped the chicken off herself. She spat on it and whiped her hands of food and then gave it back with a grin that said 'Oh I know where that's been'. She then precceded to chuckle "Just you. How could you not be funny" She proceeed to copy his walk, only egagerated. "Oh look at me! I'm mr rich guy who stopped the plane. I'm some evil guy with a cocky smile and and sooo bad." She snorted. Settling down she grinned "Honestly, if you think that's evil, you have no idea mate." She paused and frowned. Her Australian accent came through when she was enjoying herself too much. She glanced to the sign telling her to put on the seatbelt and grinned. "You should check your seatbelt. I would get that replaced before we take off." She smiled innocently.

Edited by warewolves

((Ooh... bad move. You Just got Sylver pissed. xd.png

Sylver: *Loads gun*))

Sylver let his handkerchief drop to the floor, not daring to touch it. His eyebrows went up as she continued on in her disgruntling behavior, mimicking his walk. But Sylver knew what to do. He smiled thinly, tutting all the while.

"Oh my darling, that's not why I call myself evil," he said dryly, opening a briefcase that was at his side. He pretended to rummage through it until the plane took off. He then proceeded to nod to a dark skinned girl with startling blue eyes (Tess) and stride over to the cockpit. He pulled out of his briefcase a gun. He then turned to the pilot and pointed the gun at him, getting ready to shoot. He made a motion for the man to remove his wallet and give it to him. The man did so. Sylver shot him. He dragged the body out to first-class, getting it out of the way while he did the same with the co-pilot. Tess walked over to the cockpit, strapped into the pilot's seat and proceeded to fly the plane steadily on course. Sylver entertained himself with rummaging through the stolen wallets, even though the money was useless to him. He had killed just for the death, not for money or any reason. He had killed just for sport, like a huntsman to deer. He cocked the gun again, pointing it right at the girl who had sprayed chicken everywhere. He shot once, the bullet landing next to her head. He had done that on purpose, but next time he wouldn't miss her.

Luna watched all this. Then she stood up and grabbed a body and shrugged. "As long as it here." And began to eat the arm. She spat out a watch and said "I was starting to ge hungry. Thanks for the food." And proceeded to gnaw the bone sticking out of the arm. "So where are we heading with this plane? I'm guessing not paris considering you just killed the pilots. Speaking of which where did you get your gun? I got mine from this bootleg guy, sold it to me for the price of his life. Funny story."

(xd.png Luna is brazen)

"You are the most vile being I know. Not evil, just vile. Like a pie-eating contest. That's not evil, it's just gross," he said dryly, his eyes narrowing. Small sprouts of hair began to appear as his body contorted into the figure of a large wolf. His hackles formed a ridge on his back, a snarl like thunder rippling across the plane. He could smell that she was a werewolf and was curious to see if she would challenge him. She could be useful, however she was not like Tess or Annie. She was not easily manipulated. Maybe she was food-motivated?

(Laura: *Raises eyebrow at food comment*

Me: A bit true though)

Laura sighed and stood up and said "As much as I would like to tear you to pieces, I would much rather do it in a woods once we get into france then in a very cramped aircraft. But it's up to you. Honestly you men are all the same. You all leap into action at the littlest-hey are those cinamon roles!" And she turned and stole the whole tray from the cart that was now unocupied. She began to eat them as she turned around. "It*bs *bubs *pleru *pleu"

Sylver walked to the luggage compartment, shifting into a human and changing into clothes. He came back out, his eyes narrowed. He was wearing a nice suit, fresh out of Adelbrecht's suitcase. He walked stiffly back into the room, slamming the door behind him, only to have it brake off it's hinges. Tess was doing a good job piloting, the plane was steady as ever.

"We're not going to France. We're going to Venice," he said, his voice cold. "So... you really like eating... you would be one of those people who entered into a pie-eating contest."