Aurora-Silver

New Sort Check Box

I just had something in mind:

Sometimes I really search for my CB Dragons if I didn't name them with CB as name, that's why I thought, maybe a checkbox which says that you can sort your Dragons by Generation, starting with CBs.

But I suggest a Checkbox, so the Sort can be the same (for example, I have mine sort by breed).

Could this be possible?

I just hope it's possible to code.

It would set CBs on the top of the current sort, and it would also help for those with messy lineages to find out which generation it could actually be.

Because I'm helpless, regarding to lineages xd.png

That would be nice.

I thought a while ago that it would be nice to have the automatic sorting option work a bit like when you sort in excel:

level 1: sort by ....

level 2: sort by ....

level 3: sort by ....

Possible sorting criteria could be:

- date

- name

- breed

- growth

- color

- generation

- BSA

- rarity (don't know if this will be allowed, but it's one I would really like, so yeah...)

Just a quick question - how would it decide which dragon to put first if multiple dragons are the same generation? owo

Just a quick question - how would it decide which dragon to put first if multiple dragons are the same generation? owo

Well, how does breed sort decide which one to put first if they're the same breed? The same principle can be applied.

Exactly, it would set the first CB dragon you caught on the top, and the others you caught later will be followed later.

oh it would be nice to have a sort based on generation... of course I'd rather have scroll pages set so that you can determine which dragons goes on what page and sort my stuff that way LOL.

I'm going to guess a sort by generation would be too resource-intensive, if more than a couple people use it. Determining CB vs bred should be simple enough to be feasible, though. And I could certainly see something like that being popular -- in fact, it's largely how I sort my dragons already, so depending on how it wound up working, it could be fantastic!

...it would also help for those with messy lineages to find out which generation it could actually be.

Because I'm helpless, regarding to lineages xd.png

There's a generation-counting option here, in the meantime.

Thank You biggrin.gif

I don't know anything about coding, but since it should function like the sort by breed, were every new dragon follows after the other, I guess it's not difficult-

Possible sorting criteria could be:

- date

- name

- breed

- growth

- color

- generation

- BSA

- rarity (don't know if this will be allowed, but it's one I would really like, so yeah...)

We can already sort by date, breed, color, name, or growth. If you mean being able to sort by more than one of those at a time, there's a topic here about being able to apply more than one sort filter at a time.

On the original suggestion, I like it. That'd be really helpful!