TJ09

2011-03-21 OHAI SPRING

Very pretty, though I´m not that fond of pink... But the green-pink combination ist cute happy.gif Have to breed my Springs, finally laugh.gif

I was online, and one second it was blue, the other second it was red. Had to leave the computer before I managed to figure out what it was, though, but finally fingured it out now x3

The spring skin is giving me a feeling of "whee~ summer's coming" (well, that and the degrees were in the double digits) so I'm definitely keeping it :3

I SEE TEH EASTER EGG. Hey if we r having a spring skin now y dont the winter seasonals turn to springs now?

Awww I love it! I'm stuck in England at the moment and it's absolutely freezing (and by freezing, I mean about 20C below my usual home temperature, so not literally freezing. Well, not quite.) so this is warming me up nicely. Very cute, thank you *g*

Ooooh, pretty skin. I'll enjoy using this for the duration of the season. ^^

Oh thank god I thought it was another release.

/shot

Oh so I wasn't the only one. XD

Very nice theme TJ, thanks bunches! It may be a little too bright for me to use in the evening, what with my usually tired eyes, but it'll be a great change for the rest of the day. ^^

Love it, TJ! It's very...springy...and blossomy...and anti-rain and drizzle *lol*

Makes me happy biggrin.gif

How beautiful!!! Looking out my window hasn't convinced me that spring is really here, but looking at my screen does. Thanks so much for lifting my spirits. smile.gif

*sets skin to Spring* Tnx. Much better than winter. I iz tired of winter and ready for it to get FREAKIN' WARM OUTSIDE! (note to weather man: Get a clue.)

Very nice, Mr. TJ, sir. I can haz new scroll limits for spring too? *puppy eyes*

Ohmai.

It's so pink.

AND MANLY!

user posted image

I love it though.

EDIT: Not the pink though, I don't like pink. Anyhoo.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Wow, it's lovely! biggrin.gif Here in Sweden it's windy and raining a little, maybe the snow & ice goes away soon (I hope). Thank you TJ! smile.gif

I usually use the red skin, but I switched to this one cause it has green, which is my favorite color~

MY NAME NOW CLASHES WITH THE BOARD D8 It matched so well when it was red.

Man, I think just having that skin on makes me feel a little happier, even though it snowed all day yesterday! (Some of it is starting to melt, though.) Thanks, TJ!

Oh so I wasn't the only one. xd.png

Very nice theme TJ, thanks bunches! It may be a little too bright for me to use in the evening, what with my usually tired eyes, but it'll be a great change for the rest of the day. ^^

yeah you weren't the only one LOL.

The new skin is definitely "bright"... may not be good for those sensitive to light or for that matter anyone suffering a hangover lololol.

Yay for spring colors! Very pretty, and I like it. But it'll take a while to get used to the colors, though, cause I'm so used to the blue skin.